Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Logitech UE 6000 Noise Cancelling Headphones - €99 Delivered [Logitech.com]

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 187 ✭✭rubicon99

• Registered Users Posts: 10,381 ✭✭✭✭Allyall

rubicon99 wrote: »
    thanks, very tempted :confused:

Might be for someone that invests in their audio. €100 off.

It seems to be a half price sale on all of their UE sets. Maybe with others too.

The UE 4000 are €49.99 and are usually €95.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,005 ✭✭✭marko93

Incredible bargains, well done OP!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

Thanks OP just got a pair of UE 400 in earphones for €40 delivered :D

• Registered Users Posts: 948 ✭✭✭DJ Hafez

The UE6000's are absolutely brilliant. Had them for a few months now and they're the most comfortable over-ear ones I've ever worn. Can leave them on for hours. Absolute bargain at €99

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,569 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Says the UE 9000s are out of stock. I ordered them anyway :D

• Registered Users Posts: 3,357 ✭✭✭papu

ordered anyway too , :3 early xmas present

• Registered Users Posts: 2,290 ✭✭✭NATLOR

Has anyone used these with non apple devices?

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

Has anyone used these with glasses? I have a hard time finding headphones that won't crush my head with glasses on

NATLOR wrote: »
    Has anyone used these with non apple devices?

The volume up/down doesn't work on my Galaxy S3 but play/pause/next song does work
    Simon_K wrote: »
    Has anyone used these with glasses? I have a hard time finding headphones that won't crush my head with glasses on

I just tried these on there with two pairs of glasses - one with a very thin frame and the other pair were similar to rayban wayfairs. the thin frame were absolutely fine, the thicker were a bit more uncomfortable but definitely wearable. Depends on your head though at the end of the day!

• Advertisement

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    The volume up/down doesn't work on my Galaxy S3 but play/pause/next song does work

I just tried these on there with two pairs of glasses - one with a very thin frame and the other pair were similar to rayban wayfairs. the thin frame were absolutely fine, the thicker were a bit more uncomfortable but definitely wearable. Depends on your head though at the end of the day!

Thanks for the reply,can i ask are you able to use the microphone function to make and take calls

Thanks for the reply,can i ask are you able to use the microphone function to make and take calls

Yep, that works fine

• Registered Users Posts: 644 ✭✭✭Am I Evil?

Thanks OP I was in the market for some quality headphones :pac:
    Never heard of these but after reading reviews it seems a no brainer!

• Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Whipping Boy

Very tempted! Wary however, seeing as I all my devices are Android and not Apple :S

Very tempted! Wary however, seeing as I all my devices are Android and not Apple :S

Going on DJ HAFEZ'S post and a bit of web searching is seems the mic and track controls work for most devices,its just the volume control that is apple specific.Went on the logitech site to Email them about this but you have to set up an account to contact customer support :rolleyes:

Going on DJ HAFEZ'S post and a bit of web searching is seems the mic and track controls work for most devices,its just the volume control that is apple specific.Went on the logitech site to Email them about this but you have to set up an account to contact customer support :rolleyes:

Yep, it's only the volume that doesn't work. Tried it on my android tablet too and an Acer E2.

Any idea of cable length for the U6000s?

cisk wrote: »
    Any idea of cable length for the U6000s?

Around 140cm

Cheers, put in an order. Have to wait on stock though. Thanks OP.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,317 ✭✭✭padair

Thanks OP just got a pair of UE 400 in earphones for €40 delivered :D

How did you get them for 40E

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 364 ✭✭Whipping Boy

DJ Hafez wrote: »
    Yep, it's only the volume that doesn't work. Tried it on my android tablet too and an Acer E2.

Cheers folks so I'll just have to use the device itself to change volume? Not too bad! Think I'll place an order so :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,291 ✭✭✭eclectichoney

padair wrote: »
    How did you get them for 40E

http://ue.logitech.com/en-roeu/product/ue400

The pair of UE9000s which were out of stock :
    "Order Processed: Ready for UPS"
    Let the waiting begin

• Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

I put in an order for something else from them earlier in the week which was also out of stock, got the despatch and tracking mail today. Our stuff is probably coming on the same plane.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Mine is still "Order in Process" when did you guys order?

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

^^
    Sunday 3/11/2013

• Registered Users Posts: 318 ✭✭fran426ft

My UE 6000's that I ordered Monday while they were showing out of stock shipped last night.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,472 ✭✭✭NinjaTruncs

Mine was shipped last night also.

4.3kWp South facing PV System. South Dublin

• Registered Users Posts: 332 ✭✭Simon_K

Other headphones and earphones are on sale as well. I ordered ue900 (one of the best IEMs available, and at current price of 160 pounds/200 euro they are unbeatable) - they were showing up as out of stock but were shipped the next day.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 27,834 ✭✭✭✭ThisRegard

My item has been sitting in the UK since Friday, Barking to Tamworth is as far as it got. It was quicker getting to the UK from the Netherlands via Belgium.

Advertisement