Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DCM thread, merged

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,866 ✭✭✭drquirky

I ran the half (calmly due to the heat) in 1.43 something. And the Frank Duffy in 1.13.

Cool- if its your first marathon (I'm assuming it is) your HM and 10mi times probably predict out to a 3:50 or so- start up at the front of the second wave and you should be all set... better to be conservative and find yourself passing people all race than go out too hard (which you would if you went w/ the 3:30 pacers) and blow up- you'll actually run a quicker time by starting slower..

Best of luck

• Registered Users Posts: 9 mara_throway

Yeah actually, you're probably right! Cheers

• Closed Accounts Posts: 806 ✭✭✭woodchopper

My friends in Kenya tell me that Kiprotich Bungei is in very good shape and ready to challenge Big Joe and the Irish crew on the Southside tomorrow morning.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,915 ✭✭✭✭menoscemo

My friends in Kenya tell me that Kiprotich Bungei is in very good shape and ready to challenge Big Joe and the Irish crew on the Southside tomorrow morning.

He's on the startlist anyway. No. 320
    http://track.rtrt.me/?appid=4fcfd9946dc55ed05b123ecf&event=TDL-DUBLIN-2013

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,762 ✭✭✭✭ecoli

One hell of an improvement if he does from a 2.35 PB :p

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,969 ✭✭✭hardCopy

Sacksian wrote: »
    Camille in Phibsborough does a nice (connemara) lamb Massaman.
    Haven't read the rest of the thread so this might already have been answered, but the Camile in Phibsborough does a very decent massaman curry (actually everything it does is very decent) and delivers to Cabra.

EDIT - I see someone answered two posts later!

Should also mention if you order online and are getting two or more mains you can enter the code "DISCOUNT" and get the second main for €1 ;) (by the way I'm not associated with them in any way, I just came across that voucher at home yesterday while tidying up so it's fresh in my mind)

Thank you both. We ate delicious curry to the point of discomfort last night.

Proof here: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showpost.php?p=87240756&postcount=9381

Advertisement