Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SoccerManager.com - Copa Del Boards World

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

Beefy78 wrote: »
    Ha....good point. Sorry I was thinking of Benzema who I saw went for just above asking price.

True, the Benzema deal was negotiated with great business acumen, fire and skill :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

I wanted 1 of Hig, Cavani or James Rodriquez ...

its all relevant ... 68m ... peanuts in the grand scheme of things ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

baza Rakus wrote: »
    bloody hell madrid and united!

I know! I'm scaling back. Am I mad to go with 3 70m transfers??

Yeah. ;)

:p

depends on your kitty I spose

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

I think United should definitely back out of those bids and build like a new stand or something. :P

I think United should definitely back out of those bids and build like a new stand or something. :P

I concur ;)

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    I concur ;)

Or just give Shrek another new contract.
    Or sign Shrek.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,099 ✭✭✭tonic wine

Higuain was for a great price too.

EDIT - I was thinking of Benzema...

Benzema was the deal of the day, when you look at higuain and Cavani IMO.

22m for Rooney :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,110 ✭✭✭Colemania

tonic wine wrote: »
    Benzema was the deal of the day, when you look at higuain and Cavani IMO.

Just seeing that ya. Great deal

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

Some people where up late bidding. Chiellini went for a better price I was thinking. Martial beaten by 700,000 feels like only beat.

JamboMac wrote: »
    Some people where up late bidding. Chiellini went for a better price I was thinking. Martial beaten by 700,000 feels like only beat.

Beaten for martial by 700,000 also. Pity!

Liverpool treading the line on their bids. I love the low-ball bidding I must say.

They are tied with an Unmanaged/External for Ginter. I guess it will go down to pounds, shilling and pence?

Acutally is there a key showing which usernames on boards match the ones on SM? I can't keep up.

baza Rakus wrote: »
    Liverpool treading the line on their bids. I love the low-ball bidding I must say.

They are tied with an Unmanaged/External for Ginter. I guess it will go down to pounds, shilling and pence?

Acutally is there a key showing which usernames on boards match the ones on SM? I can't keep up.

I'm Liverpool and yes I've got a lot for minimum as nobody challenged them. With regards the external bidders, I'm hoping that they fall through because the SMFA have cancelled a lot of their bids in the last few weeks and its not like they're being transferred back to their real life clubs.

I think I've actually bid lower than the external for Sommer so we'll see how that pans out. The most annoying thing is the bidding almost being up on a player and someone comes in with a late bid so you have to withdraw and bid again hence starting the timer from when the first current bid came in. I'm looking at you Benfica!!

• Registered Users Posts: 910 ✭✭✭irishgoldberg

I wanted 1 of Hig, Cavani or James Rodriquez ...

its all relevant ... 68m ... peanuts in the grand scheme of things ;)

I got 2 of the 3, had to cancel vidal so I could improve my defence. Very happy with the transfers so far. Now to start selling and get some more money!

Van persie, nani and others available for close to minimum if anyone's interested?

Colemania wrote: »
    I'm Liverpool and yes I've got a lot for minimum as nobody challenged them. With regards the external bidders, I'm hoping that they fall through because the SMFA have cancelled a lot of their bids in the last few weeks and its not like they're being transferred back to their real life clubs.

I think I've actually bid lower than the external for Sommer so we'll see how that pans out. The most annoying thing is the bidding almost being up on a player and someone comes in with a late bid so you have to withdraw and bid again hence starting the timer from when the first current bid came in. I'm looking at you Benfica!!

All the fun of the fair!

Feel like I'm being trolled by benfica at this stage;)

who's managing Benfica?

. The most annoying thing is the bidding almost being up on a player and someone comes in with a late bid so you have to withdraw and bid again hence starting the timer from when the first current bid came in. I'm looking at you Benfica!!

WTF, I don't know if your both been serious or not???

It's all part of the craziness. I lost out on my main targets, so now have to rethink my plans. I'm Hardly doing it in ****ing spite. I think trolling is over the top.

It's all part of the game. GAME!

• Advertisement

Im Real btw

I thought there was a few of my bids i wiithdrew were benfica was next in line

It's all part of the craziness. I lost out on my main targets, so now have to rethink my plans. I'm Hardly doing it in ****ing spite. I think trolling is over the top.

Ah we know it's a game. I'd probably do the same if bids hadn't been accepted yet on certain deals. I know you're not trolling don't worry!

Im Real btw

Na I'm pretty sure you're fake ;)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 31,152 ✭✭✭✭KERSPLAT!

Kane for the same money as Benzema! Have a few bids in that I just lost out on but I'll leave them there for now in case the other club pulls out

I got 2 of the 3, had to cancel vidal so I could improve my defence. Very happy with the transfers so far. Now to start selling and get some more money!

Van persie, nani and others available for close to minimum if anyone's interested?

Jimmy Rodriguez was the only player I was desperate for.

Only messing I know it's a game just annoying when the last minute.com bid beats you.

I just burned my wrist on me noodles bowl. I'm pretty sure it's Benfica's fault ...

Your all trolling now.
    I think we should all withdraw our bids and start again :D

So..... Looks like the externals CAN outbid you...

Just lost out on Ginter and Sommer!

• Advertisement

So..... Looks like the externals CAN outbid you...

Just lost out on Ginter and Sommer!

this is one of the risks with low-ball bidding. great buzz when it comes off. tho they aren't lost I guess - jus wait three months and comes

Advertisement