Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

Pokemon XY Friend Code Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 101 ✭✭PKdude

My friend code is 1478-5248-1579.

Hey dude, I've added you, my friend code is: 1005-8939-3004

• Registered Users Posts: 11,842 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Thanks, which Pokemon are in my Friend Safari?

Thanks, which Pokemon are in my Friend Safari?

Yours is a water one, and has Gyarados, Krabby and Azumarill

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

PKdude wrote: »
    Hey, Patrick here, in Dublin, my friend code is: 1005-8939-3004
    Anyone can add me so feel free to! :)
    My friend code is 1478-5248-1579.
    beaner09 wrote: »
    Added you, mines 2638-1742-2275

Just added the three of you.

4527-8899-5785

Seven months on and still no clue what my third Pokémon is :pac:

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Just added the three of you.

4527-8899-5785

Seven months on and still no clue what my third Pokémon is :pac:

I've just added you, your 3 pokemon are Emolga, Helioptile and I think you have to either finish the game or be online at the same time as me for me to find the third one.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 160 ✭✭beaner09

Your third one is Manectric!

Does anyone have an Eevee in their friend safari? I've been planning on making a team based around eeveelutions :3

You can catch them on route 10, or do you want their Hidden Ability?

You can catch them on route 10, or do you want their Hidden Ability?

I was hoping to get their hidden ability just to have a team of Eeveelutions for competitive play.

I was hoping to get their hidden ability just to have a team of Eeveelutions for competitive play.

I have one with its hidden ability and I think I'm getting a 6IV Ditto later, so if your not in too much of a rush I may be able to help you!

• Advertisement

I have one with its hidden ability and I think I'm getting a 6IV Ditto later, so if your not in too much of a rush I may be able to help you!

Oh cool, is their anything your looking for in particular to trade it for? That's also somewhat reasonable, like if you ask for a Diancie I'm just gonna break my 3ds :L Also what nature is it?

Oh cool, is their anything your looking for in particular to trade it for? That's also somewhat reasonable, like if you ask for a Diancie I'm just gonna break my 3ds :L Also what nature is it?

6 Diancies! Just kidding, I've completed the Pokédex (apart from 10 event legendaries) so you can just trade me anything, doesn't matter!

The one I currently have is Rash, but I'll just breed a few and you can pick the best of the bunch!

Even though I had a destiny knot on the 6IV Ditto, only between 2-4 IVs out of the 5 are being passed on to the Eevee! :-/

Anyway the first 6 to have the Hidden Ability are - Sassy, Naughty, Serious, Calm, Hardy and Docile natured!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

Even though I had a destiny knot on the 6IV Ditto, only between 2-4 IVs out of the 5 are being passed on to the Eevee! :-/

Anyway the first 6 to have the Hidden Ability are - Sassy, Naughty, Serious, Calm, Hardy and Docile natured!

Destiny Knot takes 5 random IV's from both, not just the holder. Think it's three from one and two from the other but which gets the three is also random.

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    Destiny Knot takes 5 random IV's from both, not just the holder. Think it's three from one and two from the other but which gets the three is also random.

Whoops thought it was just the holder, thanks for helping!

Yeah sure, I'll trade for each of those, thanks very much dude! :)

Cool what's your in game name again? I'm free to trade now!

Cool what's your in game name again? I'm free to trade now!

It's Patrick, thanks again dude! :D

It's Patrick, thanks again dude! :D

Thanks so much dude, are you sure you don't want me to try get you anything in return?

Thanks so much dude, are you sure you don't want me to try get you anything in return?

No problem!

My Bank has one of every Pokémon except for 10 event legendaries (which you wouldn't give unless you knew some one who cloned), so I don't really need anything.

The only other things I'm missing are Y exclusive mega stones (besides Charizards).

Or any shinies you don't care about!

I don't really need anything though, its cool!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,613 ✭✭✭Gamer Bhoy 89

My FC is

1779-1908-0155

My FC is

1779-1908-0155

Added you! My FC is 2638 - 1742 - 2275, and in game name is Beaner!

Does anyone have a Friend Safari with Snorunt?

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

My Bank has one of every Pokémon except for 10 event legendaries (which you wouldn't give unless you knew some one who cloned), so I don't really need anything.

What are the 10 legendaries you're short? I have a box of home-made clones from legit sources, and I don't play much any more so if I have any you're looking for and you're offering any of them a good home.... (if they're Gen 6 events, prepare to be disappointed though :( )

Banjo wrote: »
    What are the 10 legendaries you're short? I have a box of home-made clones from legit sources, and I don't play much any more so if I have any you're looking for and you're offering any of them a good home.... (if they're Gen 6 events, prepare to be disappointed though :( )

Thanks so much for offering man, but since that post I've now got (at least) one of every Pokémon (all current 719) so I'm all good!

Thanks again for offering though!

I'm interested in these clones. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

So am I, I'm missing Diancie, Jirachi, Mew and Keldeo, if anyone has them or knows if theres an event going let me know.

The Internet's gone down at my dad's, I'm out of action.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Thanks so much for offering man, but since that post I've now got (at least) one of every Pokémon (all current 719) so I'm all good!

Thanks again for offering though!

what clone legends you got need a few to actually have for myself not just trade backs

meant to quote banjo

• Advertisement

what clone legends you got need a few to actually have for myself not just trade backs

I haven't got the clones, it was Banjo that was offering them!

Advertisement