Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon XY Friend Code Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

anyone on gts just wants legends its retarded

that's not strictly true.

Anyone who's trade has not been accepted just wants legends.
    The good trades are gone - if you re-run the search every few minutes you'll see the newer trades get listed first and they disappear VERY quickly. What's left after the first few pokemon tend to be the trade offers that no one wants to take up. If you're really lucky and scroll right far enough you might find a half-reasonable trade that got missed but that's rare.

However, it means that if you put your 'mon up for a reasonable trade it'll get snapped up in shortish order.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

I'm going to go back to Platinum and stock up on Unown. Let me know if you want a particular letter(s).

Also, any way to get the other Deerling forms? I changed the DS clock but I still get Spring every single time?

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I'm going to go back to Platinum and stock up on Unown. Let me know if you want a particular letter(s).

Also, any way to get the other Deerling forms? I changed the DS clock but I still get Spring every single time?

My Deerling forms are just traded over from Black 2. They might change forms in diff areas tho. Like Winter in the ice cave, autumn might be on the route with the spooky house before the fairy gym, as it looks like autumn there. Not sure about summer. The beach area maybe?.

Edit. Unown below.

gnfnrhead wrote: »

My Deerling forms are just traded over from Black 2. They might change forms in diff areas tho. Like Winter in the ice cave, autumn might be on the route with the spooky house before the fairy gym, as it looks like autumn there. Not sure about summer. The beach area maybe?.

Edit: Looked up how to change Deerling forms and Serebii says its unclear for X and Y.
    Thatd be great thanks. I need a few still. C, J, K, L, M, N, Q, U, V, W, Y, Z and. !

Got a load of Unown so let me know if you need any:

A - 2
    B - 2
    C - 3
    G - 3
    H - 1
    J - 3
    K - 1
    M - 2
    O - 3
    P - 3
    Q - 1
    T - 3
    U - 2
    V - 2
    W - 2
    X - 1
    Y - 1

4527-8899-5785

Got the Deerling forms from Black 2 and they stayed as is so that'll do.

• Advertisement

Excellent, thank you, ill be on now. 0946-2348-6816

Thank you so much :) Much appreciated.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

Moved the last few posts with the new legendary to the X/Y thread, it's a better spot for them really.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 Jackalackin

Hi guys been playing pokemon for a while and I can never seem to get peoples friend codes on forums so I've gone and started my own thread to get it started. I have a Fire type safari that gives Ponyta, Larvesta, and Fletchinder. My friend code is 5284-2784-3483 and I will add anybody.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,067 ✭✭✭MarkY91

im new to pokemon X. i dont know much about breeding so im no use for trading. i dont even understand all the IV's talk going on on pokemon forums but i love pokemon and i would like new friends to battle or whatever

FC: 5000-3721-1956

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

Just started playing this last week, haven't played Pokemon since diamond and have never used the trading or anything like that since the link cable on blue

But no time like the present

Matthew Fc 3625-9740-3482

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

Hi folks, can someone please tell me what pokemon is in my last slot? I beat the elite 4 a good while ago so it should be up there now. I'm hoping for a ditto!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Hi folks, can someone please tell me what pokemon is in my last slot? I beat the elite 4 a good while ago so it should be up there now. I'm hoping for a ditto!!

It's not just that. You also have to be online for the third one to appear.

• Registered Users Posts: 14 Emile_Heskey

Added the recent posters. You guys havent added me from the document on first page. FC : 2277-6621-7823

• Registered Users Posts: 320 ✭✭iggyigauna89

If anyone is online can ye please tell me what my last pokemon is?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

FC:3625-8502-4559

Added myself to the doc, I have krabby and floatzel. No idea what my last is as my gf hasnt gone back to the friend safari after giving out to me for it being crap.

FC:3625-8502-4559

Added myself to the doc, I have krabby and floatzel. No idea what my last is as my gf hasnt gone back to the friend safari after giving out to me for it being crap.

Just added you.

4527-8899-5785

• Registered Users Posts: 19 Flo89

Could someone add me please and let me know what my pokemon are? 5215-0817-0134

Flo89 wrote: »
    Could someone add me please and let me know what my pokemon are? 5215-0817-0134

Added you, my FC is in the doc in first page.

Thanks!

Flo89 wrote: »
    Thanks!

You are dragon. If you come online in X/Y now I can tell you what 3 pokemon you get (if you have beaten the pokemon league)

• Advertisement

Great, thanks! I think I'm online now...

Need to press the wifi icon on the top of the screen with Friends, Acquaintances and Passerby

• Registered Users Posts: 353 ✭✭nicki11

Hi

My names Nicki and my friend code is 4828-5529-2888, I added a lot of people so please add me as soon as possible

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Mattyz69

I have added myself to the doc and added the vast majority of the ones on there
    only have had a few confirm the request, not sure what my safari type is either

FC 3625-9740-3482

Will start adding all the new people later.

I've added you, GodlessM.

Sorry about the lack of online action shruikan2553, I was having troubles connecting. Still not sure what my pokemon are so if anyone goes into my safari feel free to fill in the google doc with my pokemon or post up here. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

Added a few here. Can someone add me and tell me my pokemon?

0361-8129-9131

Edit: Also have a few 5 Iv Jolly Gible for trade for something similar. ..

Not G.R wrote: »
    Added a few here. Can someone add me and tell me my pokemon?

0361-8129-9131

Edit: Also have a few 5 Iv Jolly Gible for trade for something similar. ..

By that I take it you mean 5 IVs are at 31 and not the IVs are at 5?

• Registered Users Posts: 509 ✭✭✭Not G.R

GodlessM wrote: »
    By that I take it you mean 5 IVs are at 31 and not the IVs are at 5?

Yeah, woops. 5, 31 IV Gible.

• Advertisement

Not G.R wrote: »
    Yeah, woops. 5, 31 IV Gible.

Might be interested, though it's been a long time since I've been in the market so not sure if I'd have anything that's worth something to you.

Advertisement