Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pokemon XY Friend Code Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9 MarkyShan

Hey Guys! Just went through the google doc and the thread and added everyone. So if u wanna add me back my FC is 1134-7230-3364 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,123 ✭✭✭GodlessM

Will do Mark.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,083 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

MarkyShan wrote: »
    Hey Guys! Just went through the google doc and the thread and added everyone. So if u wanna add me back my FC is 1134-7230-3364 :)

Bug type. Butterfree and Beautifly plus 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 482 ✭✭souleater3000

I've added a lot of people here before and ill go through the document again. Also if I could be added to the document please?
    0946-2348-6816.

Looking for Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Shaymin and X exclusive mega stones if anybody has them spare

I've added a lot of people here before and ill go through the document again. Also if I could be added to the document please?
    0946-2348-6816.

Looking for Mew, Jirachi, Deoxys, Shaymin and X exclusive mega stones if anybody has them spare

Have a spare deoxys level 100 Japanese, you can trade it between trainers but not on the gts, been playing about with my copies of x, y, platinum, soul silver, black, diamond, pearl and black 2 all weekend have 500 on my pokedex also managed to export a level 1 Palkai to X through the transfer on bank. I'm scared now the bank gestapo will find me. :pac:

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Have a spare deoxys level 100 Japanese, you can trade it between trainers but not on the gts, been playing about with my copies of x, y, platinum, soul silver, black, diamond, pearl and black 2 all weekend have 500 on my pokedex also managed to export a level 1 Palkai to X through the transfer on bank. I'm scared now the bank gestapo will find me. :pac:

There was an event where I think you could get a lv.1 palkia, dialga or giratina so you should be fine! I don't think it's actively monitored though, as it in only legit checks when transferring.

I thought the bank wasn't available yet?

GodlessM wrote: »
    I thought the bank wasn't available yet?

It is up about 5 days now maybe longer, a free 30 day trial. GO, GO, GO. GET IT NOW.

Would you be willing to trade for one of my spare legends? Or anything at all?

Would you be willing to trade for one of my spare legends? Or anything at all?

I will be online at mindnight and will add your code now.

• Advertisement

I will be online at mindnight and will add your code now.

Thats fine, thank you.

Also I have added myself to the google document. Didnt know I could do it myself. So hopefully more people will add me.

Edit: Thank you :)

• Registered Users Posts: 12,478 ✭✭✭✭gnfnrhead

There was an event where I think you could get a lv.1 palkia, dialga or giratina so you should be fine! I don't think it's actively monitored though, as it in only legit checks when transferring.

I did a few checks myself with Pokedit and the only Pokemon that were blocked, were those with illegal movesets. Mewtwo with Fly or something. I had a Ditto blocked but have no idea why. The only thing I didnt do was the Route caught so that could also come into it. Everything else was legal.

In short, it blocks:
    Illegal movesets (not sure about abilities)
    Illegal caught data (maybe)
    Illegal IV's/EV's

gnfnrhead wrote: »
    I did a few checks myself with Pokedit and the only Pokemon that were blocked, were those with illegal movesets. Mewtwo with Fly or something. I had a Ditto blocked but have no idea why. The only thing I didnt do was the Route caught so that could also come into it. Everything else was legal.

In short, it blocks:
    Illegal movesets (not sure about abilities)
    Illegal caught data (maybe)
    Illegal IV's/EV's

My ditto got blocked too and I dont know why, I dont think it was even hacked, anything else that got blocked were some legends tho I know some were hacked.

My ditto got blocked too and I dont know why, I dont think it was even hacked, anything else that got blocked were some legends tho I know some were hacked.

Now that I think of it, I think Ditto may have been level 1, which isnt possible in any of the games.

Thats something else to take into account it seems. Might try a level 1 Mewtwo or something and see if it goes through.

They really should specify what gets checked.

A Latias was blocked for me, got loads of hacked, at least I assume they are hacked shinies through no prob,I have a magnamite shiny, most boring shiny ever.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

i have a few shiney hacks through, palkia, bedlam, and some others

I have hacks too but it seems most of my legendary hacks couldnt come through but others did, I have hacks of plenty of regular pokemon too, It must just have to do with unrealistic stats for each pokemon or something. Either that or they just didnt want hacked legends going through

i have a few shiney hacks through, palkia, bedlam, and some others

There was a shiny Palkia event before. Unless you mean you made it yourself?

I have hacks too but it seems most of my legendary hacks couldnt come through but others did, I have hacks of plenty of regular pokemon too, It must just have to do with unrealistic stats for each pokemon or something. Either that or they just didnt want hacked legends going through

Well usually the system can't read a hack from a regular Pokemon so as long as all the information presented is legit. It's usually the location found that actually gives hacks away.

GodlessM wrote: »
    Well usually the system can't read a hack from a regular Pokemon so as long as all the information presented is legit. It's usually the location found that actually gives hacks away.

I've done a load of tests.

It blocks:
    Illegal location or levels.
    Illegal movesets or abilities.
    Excessive EV's.

If you're creating a Pokemon, make sure you have all of those as legal to ensure it goes through.

• Advertisement

Managed to get all the legends and Mega Evos, been working on Vivillon patterns for the last few days, Think I only need 4 more. Has anyone else bothered to try and get Vivillon patterns? All the Unown or Burmy forms?

Managed to get all the legends and Mega Evos, been working on Vivillon patterns for the last few days, Think I only need 4 more. Has anyone else bothered to try and get Vivillon patterns? All the Unown or Burmy forms?

Havent bothered with the Burmy forms but have all Vivillon, Unown, Rotom, Flabebe line and Shellos line.

Have all the Mega-Evos but not as a seperate collection. They are part of my Living Pokedex for now.

Edit: Is it possible to get Castform, Cherrim etc in different forms outside of battle?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Music Moderators, Regional Midlands Moderators Posts: 24,124 Mod ✭✭✭✭Angron

No, it's not. They revert to their original forms post-battle (if they've changed).

Managed to get a few unown, its a shame everyone on the GTS just want legends for them. No luck with any new Vivillon. Got burmy and wormadam forms tho. Have all of Rotoms. I forgot to check if I have castforms forms in the dex.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,744 ✭✭✭raze_them_all_

Managed to get a few unown, its a shame everyone on the GTS just want legends for them. No luck with any new Vivillon. Got burmy and wormadam forms tho. Have all of Rotoms. I forgot to check if I have castforms forms in the dex.

anyone on gts just wants legends its retarded

For Unown, I had a bit of luck with asking for one and saying which kind in the message. Probably a 50/50 split on it being what I asked for or not.

For Unown, I had a bit of luck with asking for one and saying which kind in the message. Probably a 50/50 split on it being what I asked for or not.

Been trying that with Vivillon, didnt work once haha. Better chance with unown tho id say.

Been trying that with Vivillon, didnt work once haha. Better chance with unown tho id say.

To be fair, most don't know the names of the Vivillon patterns. I have them all but could only identify maybe four or five at best.

There is a subreddit specifically for trading Vivillon patterns if you're not having any luck.

Post the patterns you need and I'll see what the Scatterbug I got today evolves into. I evolve them all but usually just wonder trade them. I'll keep anything you need for you.

To be fair, most don't know the names of the Vivillon patterns. I have them all but could only identify maybe four or five at best.

There is a subreddit specifically for trading Vivillon patterns if you're not having any luck.

Post the patterns you need and I'll see what the Scatterbug I got today evolves into. I evolve them all but usually just wonder trade them. I'll keep anything you need for you.

That is true actually. Iv learned their names from seeing which patterns I need and have. Thanks, thatd be a great help but dont go through any trouble. Tundra, Sandstorm, River and Ocean are what I need.

• Advertisement

I actually Wonder Traded Sandstorm and Tundra the other day. I'll keep anything from now on.

Advertisement