Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Funny (ha, ha)' side of religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

No Comments!

uXkjPjr.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,232 ✭✭✭Brian Shanahan

AstraMonti wrote: »
    No Comments!

uXkjPjr.jpg

Seems it's quite popular with christians who employ Mexican illegal immigrants.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

331931.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

daily-afternoon-randomness-49-photos-176.jpg

332032.gif

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement

332033.jpg

332034.jpg

332160.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

10407724_10202978673164074_9122653314522649964_n.jpg?oh=b089e357eb432196daa81db95b9159d5&oe=553796A0

332219.jpg

• Advertisement

332276.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

Worztron wrote: »
    332276.jpg

I'd change that to "...waiting for Festus to just define his position, (so as to get the debate started)"

• Registered Users Posts: 22,236 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Here are some cartoons my wife drew last year when we were in a particularly blasphemous mood. :)
    I think they're funny 332291.jpg

332292.jpg
    332293.jpg
    332294.jpg

332356.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,105 ✭✭✭Kivaro

funny-atheist-pics-098.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 14,685 ✭✭✭✭BlitzKrieg

332444.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 49,731 ✭✭✭✭coolhull

Worztron wrote: »
    332444.jpg

" The dust made fat with with fatness"?
    Wow!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,993 ✭✭✭✭recedite

Hey, you don't really know what fat is, until you've seen fat dust.

• Registered Users Posts: 33,957 ✭✭✭✭Hotblack Desiato

recedite wrote: »

Life ain't always empty.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

332496.JPG

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

coolhull wrote: »
    " The dust made fat with with fatness"?
    Wow!
    recedite wrote: »

You guys are taking that passage out of context for cheap laughs, shame on you.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,190 ✭✭✭obplayer

8 year-old criticised for revealing to trainee Vicar that God isn’t real.

http://newsthump.com/2014/12/19/8-year-old-criticised-for-revealing-to-trainee-vicar-that-god-isnt-real/
    An 8 year-old primary school student has been heavily criticised for revealing to a trainee vicar that God is just a fictional character people use to make themselves feel better.

The incident occurred at a carol service at St Mary’s Church, Stalham in Norfolk for Stalham Academy pupils on Monday night.

A member of the local congregation said the child, 8 year-old Jack Williams, had “spoiled the magic” of religion for the vicar.

The school said Williams had promised “not to make any such comments in the future”, and would allow members of the church to continue believing whatever they want, right up until they are old enough to realise the truth on their own.

8 year-old Jack told us, “I didn’t mean to upset anyone, it’s just when she started talking about God being there at Christmas I explained that, like Santa, God was merely a construct of man designed to give meaning to our apparently meaningless existence.”

“She blinked a bit, then started looking around at people for reassurance, and then she started crying.”

“I felt bad, of course, but I’m only eight and even I know there is no God. She should know by now, surely?”

“I mean, a magic man in the sky who is everywhere at once deciding if you’ve been good or bad? No, I mean God, not Santa, but it’s an easy mistake to make I guess.”

“She’ll get over it, just like I did when I realised Santa wasn’t real. And it doesn’t stop me enjoying Christmas, does it.”

• Moderators Posts: 51,713 ✭✭✭✭Delirium

If you can read this, you're too close!

332543.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 936 ✭✭✭JaseBelleVie

Give that 8 year old a medal!

332630.jpg

332692.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 17,502 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

Someone in RTE has a weird sense of humour

332698.png

• Advertisement

332699.jpg

Advertisement