Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The 'Funny (ha, ha)' side of religion

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 500 ✭✭✭Mr_A

• Registered Users Posts: 1,018 ✭✭✭legspin

Vivisectus wrote: »
    I too was wondering just how many sodomites you would need to keep the average Starbucks supplied with enough lattes for a day.

I heard they have a sweat-shop type thing in China, from where the semen is taken to a freezing centre and distributed around the world. Part of the delivery every morning is a liquid nitrogen tank full of that day's stock.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,667 ✭✭✭Worztron

327722.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Registered Users Posts: 5,718 ✭✭✭AstraMonti

From YLYL

327773.jpg

327817.jpg

Mitch Hedberg: "Rice is great if you're really hungry and want to eat two thousand of something."

• Advertisement

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,113 ✭✭✭shruikan2553

She does make sense, she kinda skips over the part of why Satan started an energy drink company and what thats got to do with MILFs but other than that the logic is some of the best Ive heard from a Christian.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,135 ✭✭✭RikuoAmero

She does make sense, she kinda skips over the part of why Satan started an energy drink company and what thats got to do with MILFs but other than that the logic is some of the best Ive heard from a Christian.

I can never understand why exactly these bible thumpers are worried about Satan. Okay, they believe he exists, they believe that eventually he and the anti-christ are going to cause havoc any day now, but according to the holy book that they say is true, their god will win in the end. Why be worried then?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

I guess they're worried that Satan would "recruit" their family members, and should God win the war against him as planned, those recruited family members would be annihilated.

327928.jpg

• Advertisement

328050.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 35,523 ✭✭✭✭Gordon

Doesn't really make sense to me. Only one of the lines of the M is separated and the o isn't a cross, doesn't look like a cross at all. The o looks like Greek letter Phi to me.

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

328121.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 24,399 Mod ✭✭✭✭robindch

God delivers a strange man with a vast, yellow bowtie from the curse of gayness. Doesn't take off the bowtie though.
    Some Guy wrote:
    I am delivered! I don’t like mens no more! I said I like womens! Womens, womens, womens, women. I said women! I am not gay! I will not date a mens! I will not carry a purse! I will not put on makeup! I will love a womens!

http://aattp.org/this-man-faking-deliverance-from-gayness-is-the-funniest-thing-youll-see-all-week-video/

With video goodness.

• Registered Users Posts: 807 ✭✭✭Vivisectus

glorious

328212.jpg

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 15,717 Mod ✭✭✭✭smacl

270-gloryholy4c0001.png
    270-gloryholy4c0002.png
    270-gloryholy4c0003.png

328297.jpg

328302.jpg

• Advertisement

328410.jpg

328528.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 1,089 ✭✭✭KAGY

Toys from an irish childhood

"My pocket happy death crucifix"
    328604.jpg[\img]

• Registered Users Posts: 11,844 ✭✭✭✭PopePalpatine

Jaysus, that's messed up.

328607.jpg

328725.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

AnYjfEB.jpg

328819.jpg

328953.jpg

• Advertisement

328964.gif

Advertisement