Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

What's the hardest (but still playable) game you've ever played?

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

It doesn't add anything to game Mechanics, the Prepare to Die edition is a new area in the game with new bosses/enemies and also new items/armor/weapons etc. However, the bosses in the new area are the hardest in the game and offer the best challenges (in my opinion), pretty much a better challenge than the end game boss (Gwyn)

Cool, might pick it up later. I dabbled in Demon's Souls but was playing too many other games at the time and didn't give it a proper chance

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 890 ✭✭✭CrinkElite

^^I'm wondering what that is but there's no way in hell I'm googling it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,093 ✭✭✭Occono

Rayman 1.

• Registered Users Posts: 109 ✭✭JrdanB

Marble madness was also pretty impossible - got to like level 3 or something!

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 50,817 CMod ✭✭✭✭Retr0gamer

JrdanB wrote: »
    Marble madness was also pretty impossible - got to like level 3 or something!

Strangely it was a game that was pulled quickly from arcades because it was too easy for people to figure the game out and play it indefinitely. Arcade players back then were true videogame warriors.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,014 ✭✭✭Mike Litoris

Retr0gamer wrote: »
    Arcade players back then were true videogame warriors.

:( Man that makes me all nostalgic. I remember in the late 80's trading fastest times in Hard Drivin' every week with some dude in Playland (I think it was called?) in O'Connell St. No one else could come close to us.

I ended up meeting the guy after about 6 months and had a good aul laugh about the rivalry! Good times.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Game Gear: The Curse of Wonder Boy...that second dragon made me cry as a child!

Advertisement