Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

€1.20 for a whole nut

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 68,498 ✭✭✭✭L1011

I like the Ritter Sport bars, absolutely loaded with nuts. Miss the times when Cadburys was full of whole nuts :(

Absolute balls finding Ritter bars here though, the the white/milk mix one (like an Cadburys Top Deck of old) doesn't ever seem to be imported. Some day customs are going to impound my bag full of Ritter Sport, fritesaus and Davidoff smokes coming back from Holland.

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

MYOB wrote: »
    Absolute balls finding Ritter bars here though, the the white/milk mix one (like an Cadburys Top Deck of old) doesn't ever seem to be imported. Some day customs are going to impound my bag full of Ritter Sport, fritesaus and Davidoff smokes coming back from Holland.

You can find them in a lot of shops in town, hate buying them in the likes of Spar, Londis. I think I've seen them in Tesco before, can never remember which ones though :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,070 ✭✭✭ScouseMouse

You can find them in a lot of shops in town, hate buying them in the likes of Spar, Londis. I think I've seen them in Tesco before, can never remember which ones though :(

Why?

• Registered Users Posts: 594 ✭✭✭The_Pretender

Why?

Because they usually only have single bars which work out much more expensive than buying multipacks. Nothing against those particular shops, handy for buying things but if looking to buy bulk then unless offers are on then they're usually fairly expensive.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,605 ✭✭✭Kat1170

What are catch bar. Are they the one with caffeine.

• Advertisement
Advertisement