Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

bit of trouble with the guards

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 10,462 ✭✭✭✭WoollyRedHat

mattjack wrote: »
    Wait till ya get a load of the Mc Donalds whisky .

Mc Donalds whisky with every happy meal? Happy hour meal maybe...

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,462 CMod ✭✭✭✭Ten of Swords

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Nothing bad can come from saying sorry.

Unless you gave them false details, then you'll have some explaining to do :eek:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 361 ✭✭Filibuster

One day I'd love to meet one of these people who put mystery drugs into drinks for no apparent reason.

There was no mystery drug, he necked straight vodka and got **** faced.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,009 ✭✭✭Tangatagamadda Chaddabinga Bonga Bungo

Ring around the local stations and ask have you been charged with anything. If you have been, there should be a record there. Say sorry to any Guard you caused hassle to, offer him 6 cans of Guinness and give him a small collection of nudey pictures of your girlfriend if she's hot, if your girlfriend is ugly I think you'll just have to take your conviction and do your 12 years in jail, that'll be reduced to 9 years on good behaviour, it'll just fly by my friend. Good luck!

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Are your friends winding you up?

I think the OP is trying to wind us up?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 45,291 ✭✭✭✭Bobeagleburger

You had liquid heroin OP.

You're fcuked

• Registered Users Posts: 403 ✭✭Humans eh!

How did a swig of vodka turn you from tipsy to black-out mode? :confused:

Because -"I MADE the BBC........ the b#stards!"

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 30,859 Mod ✭✭✭✭Insect Overlord

Good thing you joined Boards just in time to tell us about it!

• Registered Users Posts: 20,731 ✭✭✭✭dxhound2005

helpfultim wrote: »
    I have a feeling there was something added to the vodka. Id usually have 2 naggins throughout a night and remember everything... i just wasnt in the mood for a total piss up that night but when your offered free drink its hard to turn down. Learned a valuable lesson but im hoping it wont cost me a fortune in fines

Where do you go drinking? I don't think any of the places I go serve naggins.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,173 ✭✭✭hucklebuck

Quazzie wrote: »
    How? The guards will still be there if he's not drinking. Just slightly less busy.

Oh of course, how silly, prisoners dont cost the state money :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 754 ✭✭✭repsol

Was your bum sore this morning? Sure the 3 in the taxi were girls? Stick to lemonade in future

• Registered Users Posts: 17,515 ✭✭✭✭Mr. CooL ICE

OP, I know a guy who can make people disappear.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 919 ✭✭✭wicklowstevo

that sort of thing happened to me in malia on holidays once , but with some local stuff,

I fled the jurisdiction never to return.

I think a good rule to live you life by in general though is never drink anything spirits that are own brand. I drank Tesco brand brandy once in collage didn't turn out well either , had to repeat the whole year :-(

• Registered Users Posts: 9 helpfultim

Fr_Dougal wrote: »
    Go to the station and apologise. If they took your details they might be going to summons you, at least if you apologise they might not go ahead with it. It would certainly separate you from the scrotes they have to deal with on a daily basis.

Nothing bad can come from saying sorry.

Yeah i think its the best option. As you said it cant really hurt... a summons is the last thing i need at the moment!

Where do you go drinking? I don't think any of the places I go serve naggins.

Really? You cant figure it out for yourself? Lots of sarcastic posters in this place. I accept that only a portion of people here are willing to help but why bother posting if you just want to act the knob? Genuinely ****ting myself that i may end up in court for something. I took probably between one and two shots worth of a drink of vodka so that wouldnt have put me in my state. For all i know i may not have left the bus station but i believe what ive been told as too many people have said it to me

And no my arse was not sore for those of you concerned about it thanks very much

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,797 ✭✭✭KyussBishop

Giving benefit of the doubt here: Do you recall if the people you spoke to, had any of the drink themselves? If you think it could have been spiked, you could get a blood sample taken, but it doesn't take much time for it to completely disappear from your system (so would need to do it pretty much right now).

For those belittling the idea of a spiked drink:
    Peoples drinks do get spiked, and belittling the potential for it just borders on denial that it is a real problem. Happened to someone I know recently, who thankfully had friends at hand to help and had no chance of being in danger - the impression I'm left with from that, is that despite them being 'date rape' drugs, some people that spike drinks do it just because they get a thrill out of being total cúnts, probably to watch the fallout/drama, rather than more extreme cases of rape.

So yes, the motives for doing that, don't have to be any more complicated, than someone just being a cúnt - plenty of them out there.

Giving benefit of the doubt here: Do you recall if the people you spoke to, had any of the drink themselves?.

I didnt take a heap of notice as i wasnt really suspicious. They were sound enough like. Was talking for a good half hour to them. I dont recall anyone drinking besides me but i couldnt guarentee it. I just know that i have about 4 or so hours where i was in the city and havent the faintest idea what i actually did.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

You took a swig of some randomers drink at a bus stop, what are you? A wino?

Gotti wrote: »
    Did the anus hurt the morning after ?

Thats a great help and already used. Find new material. If you read the posts youd see i actually answered that pointless sarcastic question already in a similarly sarcastic tone.

• Registered Users Posts: 919 ✭✭✭Joe prim

You may have eaten a bad packet of crisps, it can happen, you're grand, 18 pints and a few small ones,and then you have a patch'o'crips, and if there's just one green one in there, you're done for. If you explain this nicely to the gardai, they'll almost certainly believe you.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,377 ✭✭✭zenno

Something similar happened me a while back in dublin city, i drank half a bottle of vodka and ended up waking up in a dungeon of a cell under the four courts. Apparently i was told that i jumped through a plate glass window of a shop and fell asleep inside this place and they arrested me. I have no recollection of anything about this but i had cuts all over me.

I never drank vodka ever again after that, and still haven't to this day, it's a mad-mans drink.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,870 ✭✭✭mikeruurds

Thats a great help and already used. Find new material. If you read the posts youd see i actually answered that pointless sarcastic question already in a similarly sarcastic tone.

Next time don't ask a question in 'After hours' expecting a serious and helpful response.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,568 ✭✭✭Skill Magill

Theres no such thing as having your drink spiked, it belongs in the conspiracy theory forum.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,133 ✭✭✭FloatingVoter

This should go into a Bord Failte ad....the dark side of Arthurs Day.
    OP, sue Diageo if you wind up in jail for having relations with three underage trannies.

• Registered Users Posts: 852 ✭✭✭crybaby

I have a feeling there was something added to the vodka. Id usually have 2 naggins throughout a night and remember everything... i just wasnt in the mood for a total piss up that night but when your offered free drink its hard to turn down. Learned a valuable lesson but im hoping it wont cost me a fortune in fines

bull****, you had too much to drink

two lads just chatted to you for half an hour then gave you a spiked drink and then let you go on your way....

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,126 ✭✭✭Santa Cruz

the big question is does his butt hole sting after the vodka rohypnol cock - tale?

Might as well get used to it for when he ends up in pokey

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,292 ✭✭✭tdv123

Sounds like you got some free benzo's OP you lucky ba*****.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,192 ✭✭✭pharmaton

mattjack wrote: »
    Wait till ya get a load of the Mc Donalds whisky .
    I only drank it once and all I recall of that night is that I ended up semi naked playing strip pool in someones kitchen with a Brazilian t-girl. True story. (apparently my pool playing gets better the drunker I am)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 150 ✭✭coolock94

i'd say they'll let you off cause its your first offence and besides they are well able to take an earful off drunks

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 231 ✭✭AnBealBocht

Um, then you created a boards account just to tell us your tale.

Your going to jail op.

Mandatory life sentence.

Deportation to Australia, I'd say.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement