Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Football Tips Thread V

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,709 ✭✭✭shrewdness

shocksy wrote: »
    I'm also quite surprised so many people are jumping on the PP ''enhanced'' special at 4.00, this is not an enhancement, as the treble on its own works out at 3.95, and a part of me feels one of these will f*ck it up anyway, and for that fraction of an enhancement it's definitely not worth taking on.

Just thought i would throw that out there, but anyone who is on the treble best of luck with it. :p

I know what you mean, but this just happened to be the exact treble I was going to do anyway, on PP aswell, so I may as well take the small enhancement!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 20,862 Mod ✭✭✭✭inforfun

Norwich - Villa

Half with most goals: 2nd @evens

f0bz.jpg

Nice 0-0 at HT would do just fine.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Glenavon v Cliftonville
    Over 2.5 goals 8/13
    This looks nailed on for overs both teams has seen 6 of their 7 league games overs landed.

Smashed into 2/5, fingers crossed

• Registered Users Posts: 1,435 ✭✭✭Austria!

I have a freebet from Paddy to use against the BIR Prem League. What the hell is that?

• Registered Users Posts: 24 UsmanDar

UsmanDar wrote: »
    Premier League acca: Liverpool @ 8/13 Newcastle @ 5/6 Chelsea @ 1/3 Tottenham @ 10/11 Watford @ evens Nottm Forest @ 11/10. £5 bet, returns £158.31

European acca: Napoli @ 8/5 Bayern Munich @ 4/7 Tottenham @ 10/11 Chelsea @ 1/3 Borussia Dortmund @ 4/11 Real Madrid @ 1/8 Atletico Madrid @ 4/6 Barcelona @ 1/5. £5 bet, returns: £154.55

My bets for the weekend. opinions?

i'll need a bet to cover my losses, any ideas? maybe the power play treble, but thats liverpool again?

• Advertisement

Benteke has gone off injured!

FFS there's my goalscorer bet gone already! Going to double Sturridge and Lukaku anytime now.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,610 ✭✭✭shocksy

i'll need a bet to cover my losses, any ideas? maybe the power play treble, but thats liverpool again?

Deffo dont do the Power Play, never do the one team in 2 different bets... Check out some of the other european matches :D

Austria! wrote: »
    I have a freebet from Paddy to use against the BIR Prem League. What the hell is that?

The bet can be used for Bet In Running on the Premier League matches, so you have to use it while the games are in play.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,208 ✭✭✭shamrock55

Chelsea over 5 shots on target @ 5/6 on vcbet there has to be a vast improvement for chelsea plus this type of bet has been good to me lately

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 12,021 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

shrewdness wrote: »
    FFS there's my goalscorer bet gone already! Going to double Sturridge and Lukaku anytime now.

Lukaku on the bench

• Closed Accounts Posts: 978 ✭✭✭Fudge You

shamrock55 wrote: »
    Chelsea over 5 shots on target @ 5/6 on vcbet there has to be a vast improvement for chelsea plus this type of bet has been good to me lately

Does anyone know if this bet is available on paddypower??? Never seen this before, but I wouldnt mind putting a few euro on it.

Fudge You wrote: »
    Does anyone know if this bet is available on paddypower??? Never seen this before, but I wouldnt mind putting a few euro on it.

Dont think so ive only ever seen it on vcbet and they only do it for some games

• Registered Users Posts: 9,351 ✭✭✭magherakid

Anelka, Sessegnon, and Fletcher all start

any tips on a "sure-thing" bet? just in case my acca's dont come through.

cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 1,836 ✭✭✭redarmy

Treble To Win
    Nottm Forest @ 5/6

Newcastle @ 5/6

Liverpool @ 8/11

:)

I did dortmund,celtic and qpr to win

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Lukaku on the bench

Shoite! Knew I should've waited for teams!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Southampton have scored 0 First Half goals this Season
    Liverpool have scored 5 First Half goals this Season

Liverpool HT Result @ 2.30

In 3 out of the 4 games this season, Sturridge has been First Goal Scorer.
    In ALL games this season, Sturridge has been First Goal Scorer for his Team

First to Score for their Team (Sturridge) @ 3.60

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Really liking the look of Everton and especially Lukaku tomorrow at West Ham. Everton have averaged the most possession of any team all season, but with Jelavic and Kone misfiring they haven't been able to turn domination into goals....that's obviously where Lukaku come into it, a proven PL goalscorer.

West Ham have only beaten Cardiff, and despite having a decent defence they offer almost nothing in attack with Carroll out injured. Stoke recently put played them comprehensively at Upton Park.

Lukaku wincast @ 10/3

Lukaku anytime @ 9/5

Everton win @ 7/5

Not sure which ones to take, the wincast for sure I think.

Lukaku on the bench ffs, strikers have awful all season and he puts a proven goalscorer on the bench.

After benteke injury an awful say is on the cards

• Advertisement

Chelsea, Forrest, Newcastle @4.4?

• Registered Users Posts: 23,814 ✭✭✭✭mailburner

well done fowler for mentioning sessegnon anytime in the
    old thread (11/5)
    twas always like something that might happen against
    his old team but I didnt follow sadly

A bad aul day! Not looking at anything til tomorrow.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,072 ✭✭✭carraig2

What a bad day for my bets.
    Even the dead certs did not come in.
    I am in a right sulky mood now:mad:

any tips on a "sure-thing" bet? just in case my acca's dont come through.

cheers

Yep, i have one good tip, and you should keep this tip in mind at all times when you are betting.

There is no such thing as a ''SURE THING''

That is the best tip of the day. If you ignore it then you will end up losing alot of money over time.

Happy betting :D

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,325 CMod ✭✭✭✭ShamoBuc

Pool were brutal- I think the idea of starting with 4 centre backs in your team will never happen again - absolutely brutal.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,630 ✭✭✭Alpha Dog 1

I never touch Liverpool results anymore. They always seem to go against what I choose :P

Good call mate, there an absolute disgrace.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭P.Walnuts

P.Walnuts wrote: »
    Really liking the look of Everton and especially Lukaku tomorrow at West Ham. Everton have averaged the most possession of any team all season, but with Jelavic and Kone misfiring they haven't been able to turn domination into goals....that's obviously where Lukaku come into it, a proven PL goalscorer.

West Ham have only beaten Cardiff, and

despite having a decent defence they offer almost nothing in attack with Carroll out injured. Stoke recently put played them comprehensively at Upton Park.

Lukaku wincast @ 10/3

Lukaku anytime @ 9/5

Everton win @ 7/5

Not sure which ones to take, the wincast for sure I think.

What do ya know it all came in, boom!

€5 Treble for this evening on the handicap markets for interest.

Barcelona -2 @ 7/5
    Atletico Madrid -1 @ 11/5
    Bayern Munich -1 @ 6/4

Potential Returns €96

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,185 ✭✭✭tinodz

Think Chelsea will be up for it after a few disappointing results

Like Hazard Wincast @ 3.10

Will have much the same chances as Eto'o and so much higher odds

Advertisement