Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Chest Hair - Yay or Nay

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,901 ✭✭✭Howard Juneau

^^^ Check, check & check!

• Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

blacklilly wrote: »
    Love love love love love love (you get the picture) chest hair

Will put up a pick so :D*

*Dafuq I will

• Registered Users Posts: 2,687 ✭✭✭blacklilly

ulinbac wrote: »
    Will put up a pick so :D*

*Dafuq I will

Possibly the most disappointing post I've ever read:(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19 chestylaroux

ElleEm wrote: »
    There is something instinctive in me that just thinks men are supposed to be hairy. I would be instantly turned off by a guy who shaves his body hair.

I love a hairy chest on a man, and find the hairs peeking out over the neck of a shirt so sexy. I don't even mind a hairy arse! And there is nothing cuter than that random little patch of hair some guys have at the base of their back.

Phew! Is it warm in here or is it just me?!

^^^this^^^ x1000.

Chest hair. Gimme.

^^^this^^^ x1000.

Chest hair. Gimme.

Is there not a line that is too much though?

E.g. There is a guy in my gym who always wears a vest and there is hair everywhere. So much so that it is proper curly and meets the curly hair on his shoulders and tops of arms.

• Advertisement

Is there not a line that is too much though?

E.g. There is a guy in my gym who always wears a vest and there is hair everywhere. So much so that it is proper curly and meets the curly hair on his shoulders and tops of arms.

Part of the attraction for me is the contrast between males and females. My skin is soft and smooth so I look for something different in blokes.

Chest hair traps a subtle but oh-so-heady musky scent. It's hard to describe but it's HOT. I'd bury my face in that guys chest. Well, not if I just saw him cos that would be weird, I'd probably say hello first!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,791 ✭✭✭ash23

Chest hair for the win. It's unbelievably sexy. I don't mind a bit of hair on the back but if it's very thick it's a turnoff.

But chest hair...mmmmmm yummy.

I'd bury my face in that guys chest. Well, not if I just saw him cos that would be weird, I'd probably say hello first!

Thanks for that. Made me laugh on an otherwise crammed and stuffy tube to work :D

Thanks for that. Made me laugh on an otherwise crammed and stuffy tube to work :D

Happy to help :)

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 220 ✭✭L.A.D

Jaysus ladies

If I was single........... :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,510 ✭✭✭nikpmup

Chest hair, belly hair, facial hair..... All good. The hairier the better. Except, weirdly, the head - baldness can be hot too. My OH has a close cropped #1 on top, receding a bit, a full beard and hair everywhere from the neck down and it's very hot altogether. I do spend much of my time burying my face in his chest. The female version of motorboating a pair of boobies I suppose!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,408 ✭✭✭naasrd

This is a question gentlemen would not even consider. Who ever started this threat hand in your gun and badge.

naasrd wrote: »
    This is a question gentlemen would not even consider. Who ever started this threat hand in your gun and badge.

See I don't believe you are right there. A few weeks ago there was an article about the Lions tour on this subject. It said none of them had any chest hair and showed pics.

Surely they must wax/shave or something? Any they are hard men..

• Registered Users Posts: 33,823 ✭✭✭✭listermint

See I don't believe you are right there. A few weeks ago there was an article about the Lions tour on this subject. It said none of them had any chest hair and showed pics.

Surely they must wax/shave or something? Any they are hard men..

You are wrong.

Edited post 'warning'

You are wrong, because playing rugby does not indicate the state of 'hardness' of a men as such would be a bad indicator.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,088 ✭✭✭Pug160

Nobody should be dictating to anybody, it's a personal decision. Less hair will show more muscle definition but if you're fit you're hardly going to look like a slob because you have some.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,465 ✭✭✭✭cantdecide

nikpmup wrote: »
    I do spend much of my time burying my face in his chest. The female version of motorboating a pair of boobies I suppose!

Wrong. The female version of motorboating just involves more females...

• Registered Users Posts: 7 weevixx

Chest Hair = Yay! I love how hairy my bf is! If you've got it don't shave it off! Maybe keep it tidy, but definitely don't get rid!

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭floattuber_lee

keep it! no need for that keep working and you will see the difference anyway! i got the back waxed for holiday once, never again, that was the time i found out i had 0 tolerance for pain!

keep it! no need for that keep working and you will see the difference anyway! i got the back waxed for holiday once, never again, that was the time i found out i had 0 tolerance for pain!

How bad was the back? Was it thick shoulder hair aswell?

Advertisement