Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GTA V Gameplay Discussion ***POSSIBLE SPOILERS***

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,163 ✭✭✭Beefy78

My blimp code isn't working....

• Registered Users Posts: 29,488 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Beefy78 wrote: »
    My blimp code isn't working....

I'm hearing that a bit alright.

Mine worked fine, phoned in for it to be delivered but turns out you gotta head to the airport. Will take it for a spin later.

How class is the game! I'm still early in, feel like I have to do everything but need to take my time and explore a bit.

I find myself coming up to a mission pointer but skipping it and driving around the block to hear the rest of the Kendrick Lamar tune. Savage!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,231 ✭✭✭mutley18

I just took the blimp out with Michael, I flew it as high as I could into the air, I am talking way above the clouds, my plan was to leap out and parachute onto my next mission blip like a boss, so I leapt out and low and behold Michael has no parachute! All I could do was laugh as he tumbled back to earth and splattered all over the pavement! Took a good 30 seconds of free falling I reckon! :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,750 ✭✭✭Motivator

What a game lads, just unreal.

I'm the black lad in it, what's the story is there a few different characters? Can you change halfway through the game like the intro mission?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

I wet myself laughing at the spirit jogging :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,409 ✭✭✭Icyseanfitz

I can see the driving getting boring after a bit, should have kept the gta4 mechanics imo, but other than that the game is ace :D

• Registered Users Posts: 14,347 ✭✭✭✭Grayditch

Thanks to the new driving mechanics, I can actually enjoy this game.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

Motivator wrote: »
    What a game lads, just unreal.

I'm the black lad in it, what's the story is there a few different characters? Can you change halfway through the game like the intro mission?

3 playable characters you can switch between, you should be meeting the 2nd soon. I ****ing love this game! :D
    The Yacht chase on the motorway was simply epic

• Registered Users Posts: 506 ✭✭✭D_turbo

Im after Starting Missions with Trevor Atm

The Man is a Lunatic

Bit worried ill run out of missions sooner then i taught haha,
    24% done after one night :(

• Registered Users Posts: 3,184 ✭✭✭Kenno90

I can actually ride a motorbike this game , could never manage it in previous gtas

Drove around the coast road , that'll be an epic multiplayer race

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 303 ✭✭MattHelders

How do you buy weed in it?
    I just keep going up to random black people and click right in the hope that they have some :D

You can Smoke weed in franklins House on the couch

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur.

Why won't the bouncer let me behind the curtain?

Tempted to shoot him in the face and dart in for a peek.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,804 ✭✭✭A Brad Maddox Guy

I really like the driving, but I hate how you can control the car in midair and get it back on its wheels so easily if you flip over. I also keep jumping into walls when trying to climb them, but that makes me laugh every time so I don't mind.

• Registered Users Posts: 34,788 ✭✭✭✭krudler

Planning my first heist, love that there's multiple options for how to do it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Haven't gotten the game yet,hopefully have it Friday,just wondering has anyone driven all around the map and roughly how long it took?also are there loads of side missions to do?

Haven't gotten the game yet,hopefully have it Friday,just wondering has anyone driven all around the map and roughly how long it took?also are there loads of side missions to do?

it's huge, and I mean huge. I took a 30+ minute drive today and had not even half it covered

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

What is on Grove Street that has everyone on her talking? Also (stupid question but I'm a noob) how do you rob a 24/7?

• Registered Users Posts: 17,187 ✭✭✭✭IvySlayer

What is on Grove Street that has everyone on her talking?

IT'S HOME NIGGA

GROVE STREET 4 LIFE DAWG

(You played San Andreas right?)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,011 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

krudler wrote: »
    it's huge, and I mean huge. I took a 30+ minute drive today and had not even half it covered

Loads of side missions to do so too :D?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,126 ✭✭✭KwackerJack

Where the **** is Lazlow!!!

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 5,970 ✭✭✭happyoutscan

IvySlayer wrote: »
    IT'S HOME NIGGA

GROVE STREET 4 LIFE DAWG

(You played San Andreas right?)

Haven't played since the very first GTA! Bought a PS3 on Saturday just to play this as I'd heard so much about it! Used to be huge into gaming when I was younger but not played for the last 10 years or so!

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

How do you rob a shop?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,279 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Doris300 wrote: »
    How do you rob a shop?

Aim a gun at the cashier.

Doris300 wrote: »
    How do you rob a shop?

Point a weapon at the shop keeper :D

• Registered Users Posts: 804 ✭✭✭doubledown

D_turbo wrote: »
    Point a weapon at the shop keeper :D

Or, if you don't have a weapon, just hop over the counter and hit him. Once he's on the ground you can grab the cash from the register.

Loads of side missions to do so too :D?

random stuff too, saw a shootout between cops and a car so i joined in :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Bought a dock property and now have permanent access to the submarine :D The nuclear waste collectable you need to find is all under water.

crap i forgot bout the underwater stuff, right now i feel like a kid who's been given a rake of games, dunno where to start

• Advertisement

krudler wrote: »
    random stuff too, saw a shootout between cops and a car so i joined in :pac:

:-0 Friday can't come quick enough,hopefully when I get home from college it'll be waiting for me :D.

Advertisement