Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rory McIlroy - 4 Time Major Winner

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,783 ✭✭✭heebusjeebus

It does seem to marry up with how he deals with hardship on the golf course.
    His manager or whoever is taking care of him needs to set him straight.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,695 ✭✭✭ForeRight

Looks like he came to the realisation of what I called months ago. He knew she would baloon when she got confortable and stopped the tennis. She is very big boned.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,351 ✭✭✭✭Harry Angstrom

They'll be back together again by next Tuesday.

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 23,204 Mod ✭✭✭✭godtabh

They'll be back together again by next Tuesday.

Is her birthday coming up? Cheap fecker!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,904 ✭✭✭Dr Turk Turkelton

ForeRight wrote: »
    Looks like he came to the realisation of what I called months ago. He knew she would baloon when she got confortable and stopped the tennis. She is very big boned.

This is the best thing I have ever seen on the internet.
    Kudos sir,kudos.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,215 ✭✭✭scrubber72

What am i supposed to do with a galway crystal swan centre piece i won last year and was hoping to give to the lovely couple. ADVERTS.IE TEAM ASSEMBLE.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,657 ✭✭✭brandon_flowers

We always knew he was a very self-centered person but now he seems like a stubborn donkey with it.

Why would you bother sending out invitations, then tweet the Indo that they have the wrong date and then call it all off anyway within a few days?

Strange enough thing for a man to say but Caroline or any other fiance deserves better tbh.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,119 ✭✭✭big_drive

Impossible to play any type of consistent golf with all that going on in life away from the course, no way he can focus or concentrate. If its true maybe it will be a relief to him and he may be able to relax and concentrate solely on golf for the next while. And forget the women, single life for a bit might be easier!!

• Registered Users Posts: 589 ✭✭✭Dealerz

big_drive wrote: »
    And forget the women, single life for a bit might be easier!!

....Where the hell were you when I needed to hear this 8 years ago!

• Registered Users Posts: 998 ✭✭✭John Divney

Most men don't have the balls to do this, probably just grit through the hideousness of wedding planning ignoring their feelings and deluding themselves.

Yeah it could have been better not to get engaged but the pressure just to get married is ridiculous even these days.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Rippeditup

Most men don't have the balls to do this, probably just grit through the hideousness of wedding planning ignoring their feelings and deluding themselves.

Yeah it could have been better not to get engaged but the pressure just to get married is ridiculous even these days.

There is me liking this but going through wedding plans for Oct..

• Registered Users Posts: 1,447 ✭✭✭barney4001

Rippeditup wrote: »

Hah, I'm sure your fine. :-)

• Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 12,802 Mod ✭✭✭✭Keano

Rippeditup wrote: »
    I'll let you how it goes for me in August ;)

My dad was only telling me about this guy back in the day who done a legger in the evening AFTER the wedding, a very small country town too.

He didn't leave the place either lol

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭SnowDrifts

Does anyone else not think there is more to the story? I mean.. he was tweeting on Sunday "dinner with Caroline....." so things were still lovey dovey then and 3 days later he releases this statement. Surely if he got cold feet, they would wait a bit longer before declaring it over?

• Registered Users Posts: 7,546 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Is he really going to do any better than Wozniacki? I'd have my doubts tbh

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,733 ✭✭✭SnowDrifts

SnowDrifts wrote: »

No Klara Spilkova? 19 year old Czech goddess on the ladies tour.

Although she's too good for him, and the rest of the male sex.

Le Requin wrote: »

Is 200m not attractive to woman anymore?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

You're joking, right?? A young, fit, healthy, famous, (reasonably) handsome, Irish multimillionaire?? The top notch tottie/clunge will be queuing down the street! His problem post-Wozniaki (who I believe may be independently wealthy) will be to judge which of them only have the dollar-signs in their eyes. Either way, he should play the field for the next few years and concentrate on his golf.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,509 ✭✭✭Speak Now

byronbay2 wrote: »
    You're joking, right?? A young, fit, healthy, famous, (reasonably) handsome, Irish multimillionaire?? The top notch tottie/clunge will be queuing down the street! His problem post-Wozniaki (who I believe may be independently wealthy) will be to judge which of them only have the dollar-signs in their eyes. Either way, he should play the field for the next few years and concentrate on his golf.

You had me until there

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 7,190 Mod ✭✭✭✭charlieIRL

LADS, LETS THREAD CAREFULLY HERE WITH SPECULATIONS / CONSPIRACY THEORIES.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 3,288 ✭✭✭mickmackey1

What a complete laughing stock :rolleyes: although those invitations will be worth a few bob in 50 years :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

What a complete laughing stock :rolleyes: although those invitations will be worth a few bob in 50 years :pac:

How come?

• Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 18,718 Mod ✭✭✭✭slave1

Someone posted this on the RTE news article....

That must driver mad the poor birdie, she must be feeling very rough, I suppose the only fairway to putt it is to be honest and tell her it's off, he'll be hitting the clubs again i'm sure though he might find the dating game a bit bogey, if he has a good pitch and is able to par take in some dance moves he might bag another birdie. As for her she'll have to serve her time now with the media, it'll be some racket all the questions she'll have to answer, she might take them to court if it gets too bad, hope she doesn't hit the drink maybe just a deuce, her friend a net might help her find love after she has a break.

My stuff for sale on Adverts inc. outdoor furniture, roof box and EDDI

My Active Ads (adverts.ie)

• Registered Users Posts: 444 ✭✭Rippeditup

Going to back Rory for the US PGA...

• Registered Users Posts: 6,836 ✭✭✭Sir Gallagher

Wozniacki is a decent looking girl but like Sharapova before her completely overrated. Even though he looks like a 2nd place runner up in a Lindsey Lohan lookalike comp. he wont be hard pressed to pick up a few crackers along the way.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,913 ✭✭✭Ormus

Wozniacki is a decent looking girl but like Sharapova before her completely overrated. Even though he looks like a 2nd place runner up in a Lindsey Lohan lookalike comp. he wont be hard pressed to pick up a few crackers along the way.

That's the worst kind of runner up.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,459 ✭✭✭vandriver

The comment ...'what price for Tom Daley' !

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement