Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

So who's going to win the replay?

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Slafella

I'm going for Clare myself on three counts:
    1)If Clare play anything near how they played in the drawn game I can't see them being beat
    2)I don't think Cork can improve on the last day -like ourselves they just don't have the players
    3)I just couldn't be listening to the Cork lads crowing and the Clare lads whinging for the next year

• Registered Users Posts: 22,360 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

I'm from Clare and I hope we don't see a 'regression towards the mean'

I think both teams are evenly matched, and last time, Clare played superbly while Cork underperformed. This means Cork are likely to play better next time while we it remains to be seen whether clare played exceptionally well last time, or whether they are of that standard that they can match that performance consistently.

I hope the guys can keep their focus and play to their potential in the replay. I don't think Cork will make the same mistakes again.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,034 ✭✭✭Amprodude

Akrasia wrote: »
    I'm from Clare and I hope we don't see a 'regression towards the mean'

I think both teams are evenly matched, and last time, Clare played superbly while Cork underperformed. This means Cork are likely to play better next time while we it remains to be seen whether clare played exceptionally well last time, or whether they are of that standard that they can match that performance consistently.

I hope the guys can keep their focus and play to their potential in the replay. I don't think Cork will make the same mistakes again.

Thats a fair assessment and 100% agree. Both teams have the potiential to win. Both teams have another crack at it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 839 ✭✭✭Dampintheattic

Amprodude wrote: »
    How many Clare players would get on the Cork team?

None. They don't speak the language boy:D

Advertisement