Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pro12: Munster vs Edinburgh, Sat 7 Sep 7:15pm; TG4/BBCALBA

Options
14567810»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭budhabob

Finally got to watch the game. Have to say there are so many positives....shame the weekends game isnt televised to follow progress.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,065 ✭✭✭✭phog

budhabob wrote: »
    Finally got to watch the game. Have to say there are so many positives....shame the weekends game isnt televised to follow progress.

Keep in mind this was Edinburgh who hadn't a defensive coach up to a few weeks ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,842 ✭✭✭budhabob

phog wrote: »
    Keep in mind this was Edinburgh who hadn't a defensive coach up to a few weeks ago.
    I appreciate that, and the list of injuries they had also. But that can't take away from the type of play, and the performance of some of the new lads.

I appreciate that, and the list of injuries they had also. But that can't take away from the type of play, and the performance of some of the new lads.

While the likes of Cronin & ROM deservedly got a lot of favourable comments I think Murphy and Williams had great games, Murphy was my MOTM.

...shame the weekends game isnt televised to follow progress.

BTW - RTE will show highlights of Friday's game on Saturday at 5

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,178 ✭✭✭Quint2010

ROG on Second Captains on RTE right now. Coming across very well. Talking about the whole him and Sexton affair and how they are friends now.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Very true. It's worth noting it was a continuation of the performances from the pre-season friendlies though, the same players have been shining and the same patterns working through each game.

who_me wrote: »
    Very true. It's worth noting it was a continuation of the performances from the pre-season friendlies though, the same players have been shining and the same patterns working through each game.

Actually we were talking about that today at work and someone jokingly said that the friendlies were tougher opposition

• Registered Users Posts: 3,669 ✭✭✭who_me

Actually we were talking about that today at work and someone jokingly said that the friendlies were tougher opposition

I didn't see the Gloucester game, but it's probably true of LI. We had a lot of sustained possession, but it was only in the last 10-15 minutes we started to cut through them.

Advertisement