Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

XBOX Rewards Returns!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 22,929 ✭✭✭✭ShadowHearth

Okay, I have some sort of issue. I can log in in to rewards page, but whole page where actual information is greyed out. I can only jump from section to section and in each section its greyed out, like a filter. Tried it on my phone and xbox itself, same issue.

• Registered Users Posts: 731 ✭✭✭jimbob_jones

Folks looks like the Vault has been restocked for the last time.

From the looks of it Pre-paid Visa cards.

I would hop on them while they are available

Cheers,J.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I used my VIP gems to claim 10000 credit, that was over a month ago, still havent got them :(
    I contacted MS Chat and they said I should create a post in the forum cause its something the MS Ambassadors would look after, 4 days and no reply

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭gmg678

I used my VIP gems to claim 10000 credit, that was over a month ago, still havent got them :(
    I contacted MS Chat and they said I should create a post in the forum cause its something the MS Ambassadors would look after, 4 days and no reply
    mine went in yesterday. check your Microsoft account. it was almost a month ago when I traded mine in.

Advertisement