Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Tattoos out of fashion

Options
1235»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

crazygeryy wrote: »
    yes but what's your opinion on cheryl coles latest tattoo work? have you seen it?
    i think its just wrong and sadly pathetic.

I think you are wong and sadly pathetic. Both the tattoo and the ass it adorns are sexy as fúck;)

• Registered Users Posts: 861 ✭✭✭ElKavo

crazygeryy wrote: »
    yes but what's your opinion on cheryl coles latest tattoo work? have you seen it?
    i think its just wrong and sadly pathetic.

Do you think she got it "cos her sh1t don't stink" ... I'll leave now :cool:

• Registered Users Posts: 4,681 ✭✭✭bodice ripper

o1s1n wrote: »
    Like all other art, the end result is subjective. There are lots of people who are happy with really bad tattoos. If they're happy with them then that's their own personal choice.

However as someone very interested in high level drawing/rendering and art in general - I've seen so many tattoos which, to the untrained eye folks might think are good, but they're really really not.

Be it awful perspective, bad use of line, badly chosen colours or just overall awful draftsmanship - just because someone is a tattoo artist doesn't necessarily mean they really know what they're doing when it comes to creating a piece of art. Sure, they know how to ink skin, but there's more to it than that.

As long as the person with the tattoo is happy that's all that matters, but really, I do look at tattoos a lot and I frequent places where there are lots of folk with them - most aren't very good at all. For years I wanted to get some, but simply by looking at the standard of most it has forever put me off the idea.

Well, if you research well all these problems can be avoided.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,067 ✭✭✭✭fryup

tattoos are knacker'y looking

but thats just m o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,345 ✭✭✭The Dagda

Nicky Byrnes tramp stamp. Gick.

bd081.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

Love the idea of tattoos and would get one myself if I wasn't so chicken :o But I agree with people saying the majority look terrible. But then again, artistic taste is subjective. I just think 99% of tats I've seen look tacky or plain crap.

I may get one in the future if I grow a pair :pac: But it would have to mean something, so I wouldn't just decide "oh I'm gonna get a tat on Friday", I would wait until something came to me and I thought of something good.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,014 ✭✭✭MonaPizza

Paddy Cow wrote: »

FFS, that really is garish.

• Registered Users Posts: 217 ✭✭Triangular

The Dagda wrote: »
    Nicky Byrnes tramp stamp. Gick.

bd081.jpg

A plonker, yes, but go easy on him. Bertie Ahern is his father-in-law ffs. The kid's had a rough life.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,850 ✭✭✭Depp

i think cheryls new one is class...also it helps that she has a lovely bottom haha

Advertisement