Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gameweek 3 Transfers.

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 314 ✭✭Doris300

Is Dzeko a certain start?

• Registered Users Posts: 8,061 ✭✭✭irishfeen

Doris300 wrote: »
    I certainly hope so...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 95 ✭✭Judge Roy Bean

I honestly think Negredo will come in for Aguero

• Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Best three strikers without RVP? Soldado, Giroud and Benteke?

Rooney, soldado, sturridge

• Registered Users Posts: 2,579 ✭✭✭prettyboy81

Rooney, soldado, sturridge

Maybe Aguero, Soldado, Sturridge or Aguero, Rooney, Sturridge or Aguero, Rooney, Soldado

I fancy Aguero to have a monster season this year :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,022 ✭✭✭✭Iused2likebusts

Maybe Aguero, Soldado, Sturridge or Aguero, Rooney, Sturridge or Aguero, Rooney, Soldado

I fancy Aguero to have a monster season this year :D

If I knew he would start every week he would be one of the first names in my squad. Great captain choice for tomorrow and over the season rotates perfectly with rvp/rooney

• Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 12,521 Mod ✭✭✭✭Amirani

Just did Lambert to Dzeko. Will just be for the Hull game.

• Registered Users Posts: 879 ✭✭✭The Phantom Jipper

Probably certain enough to not transfer him out but maybe not certain enough to captain imo.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,000 ✭✭✭IrishIrish

Bookies seem to be going with Negredo and Aguero as favorites for first goal which would imply they are favorites to start the game.

Think I'll have to captain Silva and just play Dzeko. Reeeallly want to captain Dzeko though.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,282 ✭✭✭Ardent

I swapped Bony for Aguero. He better start tomorrow against Hull!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,438 ✭✭✭Boots234

Ardent wrote: »
    I swapped Bony for Aguero. He better start tomorrow against Hull!

This is the problem with City, it's just a lucky guess as to who will be starting. I have Dzeko but it's completely up in the air as to whether he will play or not

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

IrishIrish wrote: »
    Bookies seem to be going with Negredo and Aguero as favorites for first goal which would imply they are favorites to start the game.

Think I'll have to captain Silva and just play Dzeko. Reeeallly want to captain Dzeko though.

Generally bookies price goalscorer markets as if each player is playing. Bet is void if your player doesn't start.

Probably not brave enough to risk Dzeko captaincy myself.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,221 ✭✭✭A_Sober_Paddy

Going with a ballsy call for captain...Zapaleta :eek:

irishfeen wrote: »
    Yaya Toure and Giroud for Hazard and Benteke... any thoughts lads and ladies?

For a second I thought you were bringing in the latter two and I was all set to slate you for it seeing as they've no game this week.

To answer, I'm not convinced on yaya in ff terms. Hes citys best player imo, but has too many weeks where he just scores 3 pts, then the odd monster haul. Silva and giroud would be a better call.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

Ward of Palace at home to Sunderland or Whittingham home to Everton. Also think J-Rod is demoted to both my bench and Southampton's. It's a pity I had high hopes but it's most likely farewell next week. He's going to score now I can feel it.

I really have made a balls of things when I can't decide between which 2 to play from 4. I choose you next week wildcard!

• Registered Users Posts: 12,027 ✭✭✭✭eh i dunno

Guardian predicted teams for the weekend

http://www.theguardian.com/football/series/squad-sheets

• Registered Users Posts: 9,954 ✭✭✭Degag

Would making Nolan captain be crazy?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,024 ✭✭✭JokerD

Midfield this week of Walcott Paulinho Barkley Silva Ramsey, want to play 3-5-2, who to leave out is a toughie.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Degag wrote: »
    Would making Nolan captain be crazy?

Nope, scored the first weekend and nearly scored last weekend. Is in the FFS scout picks this week too.

Could be genius.

I just did my transfer of Couts to Walcott.

I now have 8 of the 11 scout picks this week (Coleman, Zab, Collins, Walcott, Silva, Nolan, Soldado & RVP).

Surely that bodes well. Team value now 102.2.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,525 ✭✭✭✭extra gravy

eh i dunno wrote: »
    Guardian predicted teams for the weekend

http://www.theguardian.com/football/series/squad-sheets

That has Dzeko down as not starting...how accurate are they usually do you know?

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

Going with a ballsy call for captain...Zapaleta :eek:

Had him the last 2 weeks. 50% success rate. SHould work out this week too.

URGENT. Is fellaini in the squad for tomorrow???

Guardian have him as starting

According to some Everton tweets he is

• Registered Users Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭dahat

JokerD wrote: »
    Midfield this week of Walcott Paulinho Barkley Silva Ramsey, want to play 3-5-2, who to leave out is a toughie.

That formation is last years favoured one,this season 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 seems to be working best

Brought Krul and Silva in for Foster and Hazard

dahat wrote: »
    That formation is last years favoured one,this season 3-4-3 or 4-3-3 seems to be working best

I meant to say I want to play 3-4-3, not sure who to leave out

• Registered Users Posts: 697 ✭✭✭frisbeeface

That has Dzeko down as not starting...how accurate are they usually do you know?

They had him down as not starting last weekend too I think.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,468 ✭✭✭bennyineire

I'm looking to get rid of McShane (Hull) or Bennet (Norwich) both are defenders who don't seem to start and priced at 4m and I have 1 in the bank which gives me a budget of 5m for a defender, I have a couple of Chelsea players in my squad but I don't wanna play my wildcard till next week, any suggestions on a defender I can get for 5m who might start and get a few pionts

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,479 ✭✭✭CastingCouch

I'm looking to get rid of McShane (Hull) or Bennet (Norwich) both are defenders who don't seem to start and priced at 4m and I have 1 in the bank which gives me a budget of 5m for a defender, I have a couple of Chelsea players in my squad but I don't wanna play my wildcard till next week, any suggestions on a defender I can get for 5m who might start and get a few pionts

Dawson.

• Advertisement

Having Ramsey, Paulinho and Walcott all in the same match, should I leave one out? Want to play 3 strikers.

Advertisement