Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

New home sale in Belmont, Stepaside, Dublin 18

Options
1333435363739»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Binsi7

Thank you so much for info��

• Registered Users Posts: 1 Mr.404

Hi,

we are thinking of buy a secondhand house in Belmont. We are keen to know your experience here if possible like the quality of the house(any issues on house itself) -and the living environment (any negative experience in that area.

Much appreciate if you give us your thoughts.

Thanks,

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Summer2020

I see some excavators at the entrance to the estate, does anyone know what they're doing? Is this work for the new apartments?

• Registered Users Posts: 593 ✭✭✭Summer2020

Post edited by Summer2020 on

• Registered Users Posts: 26 tribbiani

Hi, I'm considering buying a house in this development. However, I have concerns about how the planned apartments might affect the surrounding area and potentially impact the property value in the future. The house is located on Hyde Road, in close proximity to the area where approximately 400 apartments are slated for development. Does anybody have any thoughts on this?

Also, what would the rough price range for a 134 sqm 4-bed house so close to these apartment buildings be?

Post edited by tribbiani on

• Advertisement
Advertisement