Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Ultimate Team 14

Options
1262728293032»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭Ballymun Bohs

Just a tip for defending against the kick off glitch in case any of you might not know. If you suspect it's gonna happen, the player you're controlling at tip, start him running back towards your own goal immediately as far back as between your own back 4 and the 18 yard box (by doing this you'll always be ahead of his attacker that makes the run) and while doing that hold teamate contain to press the player who's gonna kick it. If your team mate doesn't block the pass or delay or make him turn to miss out on the chance of playing it, the player you've ran back with should be able to head it clear or cover the space around the 18 yard box to mop up.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

Not much better yet slower than starting UT, gonna make a Serie A side first I reckon. Months after getting my ps4 I finally got ps+, anyone here on ps add me: chichuru

• Registered Users Posts: 1,243 ✭✭✭discobeaker

Is the web app down for anyone else the last 2 weeks? When I finally can get into the app it's saying something about how they are getting a ton of traffic but you can't buy players.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,724 ✭✭✭SureYWouldntYa

Web app has been as good as down for 2 months. I can't remember when you could last put something up for sale on it, trading using the console is too much hassle

• Registered Users Posts: 7,574 ✭✭✭Deeper Blue

Pretty much every feature on the web app has been "currently unavailable" for about 10 weeks for me

• Advertisement

hope its fixed for FUT 15, won't be getting Fifa 15 til near christmas and I like having a decent team i built on the web app

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

whats with the ridiculous prices for messi and ronaldo in ut. before the summer messi could be got 900k and ronaldo for 1.2mill. had a look this evening there now at 2.5mill (messi) and 5mill (ronaldo) and that's just there normal cards :eek:

Nobody is opening packs anymore ie less of them going on the market. People in geenral are just leaving FUT 14 so some items like Messi and Ronaldo will only go up in price

• Registered Users Posts: 33 Ned Walsh

Realistically it's down to the fact you coin buy 100k for less than a pound due to so many people trying to sell their coins. Ruined the market

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

weather its nobody trading anymore or how cheap it is to buy coins from various sites. I've managed to take advantage of it. just sold tots pepe for 523,000, tots griezman for 679,000 and tots terry for 500,000. I now have 1.7 million and don't know what to do with it

• Advertisement
Advertisement