Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

I was on the original Boards crew but havent been active in a long time, will I still be part of it or do I have to request to join again?

Edit : I'm still in the crew :D Roll on the 18th :D

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

Proco Jr. wrote: »

unable to view, not logged in.

If ingame gamertags are unique then the above xbl tag is in use automatically on the social club?...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

CSU wrote: »
    unable to view, not logged in.

If ingame gamertags are unique then the above xbl tag is in use automatically on the social club?...

Do these old crews look familiar?

Xmpc50M.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭CSU

Do these old crews look familiar?

Xmpc50M.jpg

thats the one :-)

CSU wrote: »
    thats the one :-)

I'm off my laptop for the night, Sheehy or Kesh can invite you once they see this (or whoever else can do it)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,247 ✭✭✭Max Mafioso

I'm off my laptop for the night, Sheehy or Kesh can invite you once they see this (or whoever else can do it)

Sorted!

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Just spotted that I've been made a Crew Commissioner, nice one for that!

Had a good chuckle at Proco's post over on gta forum when some clown was giving out that we (probably me) were wearing the Independence Day clothing, then Proco says something along the lines of what did you expect, everyone running around dressed as leprechauns :D

If anyone's on later I've found a new playlist with some of the most screwball races I've played yet. They are all new races (for me anyway). I played it with some randomers yesterday, and DNF'd around 90% of the races. Didn't get to finish it, as everything went t!ts-up just as the 9th race was about to load. Good laugh though.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,632 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

TacoMan wrote: »
    Just spotted that I've been made a Crew Commissioner, nice one for that!

Had a good chuckle at Proco's post over on gta forum when some clown was giving out that we (probably me) were wearing the Independence Day clothing, then Proco says something along the lines of what did you expect, everyone running around dressed as leprechauns :D

If anyone's on later I've found a new playlist with some of the most screwball races I've played yet. They are all new races (for me anyway). I played it with some randomers yesterday, and DNF'd around 90% of the races. Didn't get to finish it, as everything went t!ts-up just as the 9th race was about to load. Good laugh though.

il be on later so :)

il be on later so :)

Good stuff, I'll start the playlist when I see a few of ye on later.

Warning though, I cannot be held responsible for the headaches these races may cause. Thankfully there were 2 skilled racers playing the list yesterday so we got to DNF. They're tricky enough and have a big potential for rage-quitting.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,564 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

No prob taco, don't make me regret the decision and make me say noooooooooooo :D i bumped up a few people's ranks. If anyone posts here as muscle, gimme your rockstar nane and I'll make ye reps. I try to just promote as i see ye but some people have different usernames that i don't recognise. .... like taco's!

Also, Proco vouched for ya, i never knew you were Bald_ always wondered who that was :)

• Advertisement

Theme tune for the playlist we're currently playing :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 694 ✭✭✭jackrussel

boost me up there to rep for whatever it does. johnnyreynolds

jackrussel wrote: »
    boost me up there to rep for whatever it does. johnnyreynolds

Done. Being a Rep means you can invite new members (As long as they are Irish and/or on Boards.ie)

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Done. Being a Rep means you can invite new members (As long as they are Irish and/or on Boards.ie)

ya can make me a commish. I'm due an upgrade since gta started :pac:

• Moderators, Entertainment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 14,009 Mod ✭✭✭✭wnolan1992

Boost me up there too t'****. R* name is rockchapelboy.

I'll be back with a vengeance once the PC version is out and I don't have to pay to play online (can't justify the cost right now :()

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 359 ✭✭Kharrell

Whoever was abusing me in the lobby a moment ago, thanks for that, I froze/glitched.

Also do some non-GTA races sometime, non-contact would be interesting to see where the explosive guys finish up ;)

wnolan1992 wrote: »
    Boost me up there too t'****. R* name is rockchapelboy.

I'll be back with a vengeance once the PC version is out and I don't have to pay to play online (can't justify the cost right now :()

Bumped to rep.

Where's my bump?
    Damn you Proco! I'mma gonna make you stew in your owna ragu!!

ya can make me a commish. I'm due an upgrade since gta started :pac:

Done man, you've served your time :). Commish promoting closed for time being :D

Where's my bump?
    Damn you Proco! I'mma gonna make you stew in your owna ragu!!

Viennetta!!!!!

I bumped you up Max.

Thats all the bumping for now... until the rest of ye prove yourselves. :pac:

• Advertisement

Because of you, i went out today and bought a Vienneta, it was delicious!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Done man, you've served your time :). Commish promoting closed for time being :D

good man pack of haribos in the post for ya ;) :pac:

good man pack of haribos in the post for ya ;) :pac:

FYI Sheehy only deals in naked photos.

Because of you, i went out today and bought a Vienneta, it was delicious!

How I'll picture you from now on.

Rxygnl2.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Niceone Phobos on the promotion , well deserved !

(didn't read through all promotions , but fair play to you all)

KeshFM93 wrote: »
    Niceone Phobos on the promotion , well deserved !

(didn't read through all promotions , but fair play to you all)

I'd say the only reason he wasn't promoted sooner was because we didn't know who this "bald" guy was :D

Cheers Kesh!

Good laugh with that new playlist earlier, pity it bit the dust after the 8th race as per usual. Although maybe the crash was a blessing in disguise, some of those races were pure head melters, in a good way. ;)

I hope R* sort this crap out soon, it'll be a nightmare if the PS4/Next Gen releases still have these issues. Pointless having 16 slots for jobs in a playlist if we can only get to play 8 before the $hit hits the fan. Out of curiosity, does this problem occur on the xbox?

Still haven't played the last 7 races of that playlist, I might make a playlist myself and add these to it.

TacoMan wrote: »

Still haven't played the last 7 races of that playlist, I might make a playlist myself and add these to it.

I was thinking there, what if you got those 15 races and seperated them into 3 playlists with 5 races in each, that way when we finish one, we start the other and hopefully it shouldnt crash

I was thinking there, what if you got those 15 races and seperated them into 3 playlists with 5 races in each, that way when we finish one, we start the other and hopefully it shouldnt crash

Good call Max, although I don't have space for 3 more playlist without deleting some of my other ones and I don't really want to do that.

Here's the link to the playlist: .
    Playlist

Maybe a few of us could pool together and make a list each?

I can make one for jobs 1-5 anyway.

With increased lobbies etc. on next gen, I wonder if we'll be able to store more than 16 bookmarked/created playlists. I'd hope so.

• Advertisement

I just made a playlist of the remaining races we didn't get to play last night. If there's a few on later we can give it a go if ye fancy.

Interestingly the original playlist on Social Club has now changed from 15 jobs to 14. The error I was getting last night was "job failed to download" so maybe there was a bugged race in there and not dodgy R* servers causing the crash...

Advertisement