Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards.ie Crew - Discussion Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 53,262 ✭✭✭✭GavRedKing

marcbrophy wrote: »
    I left right after sheehy as I saw it was 1 o clock and I had work at 9 :D

Good craic though, but levelling up could be on the agenda later, seriously :P

I spent 100k on just bullets yesterday :eek:

Ya, I wouldnt mind climbing a few levels myself, there was one mission when a rocket lauyncher would have really made a huge difference :)

But, if theres a bit of craic to be had inbetween missions and what not, then so be it. :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,960 ✭✭✭DarkJager

I'll be on later around 5:30 if anyone feels like teaming up for a few missions, need to do a bit of levelling up myself.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,607 ✭✭✭VinylJunkie

I'm hoping to get some time to play the xbox One version tomorrow. I set up a new gamertag (Flava Sanchez 9) but I'm still on the same social account so I'm still in the boards 2 crew.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

I'm up for doing races & missions if anyone wants to level up, I have my level 30 guy I wanna use a bit more.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 789 ✭✭✭Ctrl Alt Delete

miralize wrote: »
    I'm on X1. Gt : mirailze.

I randomly came across you in the airport yesterday. Was going to pop a few bullets in your back but recognised the GT and altough a different crew I left ya be shortly before my pal came and picked me up :)

• Advertisement

miralize wrote: »
    I'm on X1. Gt : mirailze.

I randomly came across you in the airport yesterday running across the runway. Was going to pop a few bullets in your back but recognised the GT and altough a different crew I left ya be shortly before my pal came and picked me up :)

double post

• Registered Users Posts: 6,450 ✭✭✭marcbrophy

GavRedKing wrote: »
    Ya, I wouldnt mind climbing a few levels myself, there was one mission when a rocket lauyncher would have really made a huge difference :)

But, if theres a bit of craic to be had inbetween missions and what not, then so be it. :)

What level are you on?
    I'm 83, but only realised that the RPG is unlocked at level 100.
    Damn it to hell :pac:

What level are you on?
    I'm 83, but only realised that the RPG is unlocked at level 100.
    Damn it to hell :pac:

I'm on level 42, went up 3 levels yesterday from my old PS3 character.

If I can get a good stab at it, I'll try be at least level 50 by the end of the tonight.

Will need a lot of missions and RP :pac:

GavRedKing wrote: »
    I'm on level 42, went up 3 levels yesterday from my old PS3 character.

If I can get a good stab at it, I'll try be at least level 50 by the end of the tonight.

Will need a lot of missions and RP :pac:

Grinding RP can sometime be harder than grinding cash!

I was in the level 70's for absolutely ages :pac:

• Advertisement

Grinding RP can sometime be harder than grinding cash!

I was in the level 70's for absolutely ages :pac:

I can imagine the upper levels are a pain in the arse.

Seen a guy last night up at Level 241 or something mental like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,679 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Also, I'm not in the habit of shooting crew members but the next person to shoot my parachute as I'm hurtling down Chiliad is getting kicked from the crew :pac:

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Was good craic last night, dunno what was going with chat but ye couldnt hear me and I could hear ye fine. Was in a lobby later with GavRedKing and all was grand. Did a few missions, got some dollar bills, good laugh.

Ah I was wondering, you were very quiet :)

Axwell wrote: »
    Was good craic last night, dunno what was going with chat but ye couldnt hear me and I could hear ye fine. Was in a lobby later with GavRedKing and all was grand. Did a few missions, got some dollar bills, good laugh.

Next time, plenty of stickies to take out the lazers :pac:

Also, there was a few "interesting" moments while flying in general.

DeSelby kicking ass on PS4

329126.PNG

and on Xbox One, Gobsheen wasting no time racking up the points
    329127.PNG

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,462 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

The funniest bit was when we went up in the big cargo plane and all jumped out. One of ye was on the mountain shooting at us as we were parachuting down, you clipped me as I tried to avoid getting hit and I ended up going over the side of the mountain but landed maybe 20 ft below the top. I couldnt get back up the side for ages, couldnt see a route up and ye were all getting ready to jump. Then someone was flying over in a helicopter so I started shooting at them hoping they might fly down and pick me up but no joy. Eventually I found a path I could get to and made my way up there only for ye feckers to have already jumped off. Thankfully the helicopter was still there though as id no parachute at that stage and didnt fancy the walk back down!

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Ah I was wondering, you were very quiet :)

Yeah at one stage you stood in front of me and doing your first person middle fingers so I pushed you and then we started smashing up a car with hammers..as ya do like.

Ah is that what happened you! We were ready to jump and I saw you on the map at the side of the mountain. Couldn't hear you on the mic and thought you were AFK so we just jumped haha. Pit you can't load a few Sanchez's into the Titan so we could dirt bike down Chiliad.

HAHA Aw yeah good times!

DeSelby has spent nearly 20 hours online of the 86 hours since the games been out! That's commitment :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 254 ✭✭Capajoma

Just sent a request to join the crew, capajoma is my PSN ID.

Invite sent back to Capajoma.

• Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

sheehy83 wrote: »
    DeSelby kicking ass on PS4

329126.PNG

and on Xbox One, Gobsheen wasting no time racking up the points
    329127.PNG

It's a nice feeling sitting 3rd I'm very humble

• Registered Users Posts: 1,703 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

Selby, go outside ye bum!

I'm gonna start a crew session , might help.

Abandoned the crew session as it seems everyone is having problems.

Gonna do a few missions.

Cool not just me, i kept trying to join but kept freezing and then kicking me back to random session but then just getting kicked back to sp. Anytime that happens i just play some sp missions, wouldn't mind getting 100% this time around.

I'll be staring a race playlist now , if anyone wants to join.

Invite sent back to ShadowMozez

• Registered Users Posts: 2,559 ✭✭✭DeSelby83

Farty88 wrote: »
    It's a nice feeling sitting 3rd I'm very humble

Just saw this now, no idea how i have that much time racked up, iv barely been playing at all????

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 583 ✭✭✭Farty88

DeSelby83 wrote: »
    Just saw this now, no idea how i have that much time racked up, iv barely been playing at all????

We all aim for your greatness you my friend are a gta phenomenon it's easy to be on it hours tho I was on it 4 hours last night and didn't even feel it going past

Advertisement