Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Planet X SL Pro Carbon Ultegra

Options
13»

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

RasTa wrote: »
    I'm guessing you know them personally?

Know of Morgan, don't know him though, he's several years older than me and was off being a pro in Europe when I was growing up.

Know one of his younger brothers and wouldn't be a fan of his at all.

So it's not like I'm backing them up because they are my neighbours or anything.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,525 ✭✭✭Daniel S

Anyone have a picture of the different colors available? Gloss black is painted isn't it? Not just clear coat over the carbon? Do the have any lacquer only bikes?

• Registered Users Posts: 328 ✭✭Fathead

Daniel S wrote: »
    Anyone have a picture of the different colors available? Gloss black is painted isn't it? Not just clear coat over the carbon? Do the have any lacquer only bikes?

The finish is a clear coat over the carbon, you can clearly see the weave.

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 18,300 ✭✭✭✭Seaneh

Both the matt and gloss finishes are clear coats.

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭RonanCFD

This is a close-up of the gloss black:

Bottlecages.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,139 ✭✭✭T-Maxx

Anybody bought off Planet-X UK using the Irish C2W scheme directly (not 3rd party voucher)?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 15,116 ✭✭✭✭RasTa

T-Maxx wrote: »
    Anybody bought off Planet-X UK using the Irish C2W scheme directly (not 3rd party voucher)?

Ask them if they are Irish Vat registered, do not buy directly from the Irish site. they are useless and 150 more expensive.

Advertisement