Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Awkward situations in hospitals

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 62 ✭✭akthung

I had my share of these awkward situations in hospitals when i had a back surgery. somehow i got a terrible uti infection after the surgery and couldn't urinate, so the lady nurses had to use catheter on me for two days. they saw my stuff, held it with their hands an swore to god i'm never going back to hospital again.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

It got even more awkward when she made eye contact and must have seen that my pupils were as far dilated as possible, then she quickly apologised and said 'sorry I forgot to say this is a kinda invasive exercise'.

So gay people have dilated pupils or something? You sure you weren't moaning or something more along the lines of obvious attraction rather than dilated pupils?

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Politics Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 81,309 CMod ✭✭✭✭coffee_cake

So gay people have dilated pupils?

Aroused people do :confused:

• Registered Users Posts: 3,610 ✭✭✭stoneill

I was at a female doctor and when she walked into the room she was all plain looking with glasses and her hair was all tied up.
    Then she took her glasses off and let her hair down and her face magically had perfect make up and her clothes fell off and she was wearing sexy lingerie.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,168 ✭✭✭BunShopVoyeur.

i had a teacher like that, she'd learn over me from behind resting her boobs on my shoulder *shudders :(

It was always the low hanging, pendulous ones too :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,893 ✭✭✭Canis Lupus

bluewolf wrote: »
    Aroused people do :confused:

I have never looked at someone with dilated pupils and thought they fancied me. My point being it's a pretty obscure thing to worry about.

• Registered Users Posts: 295 ✭✭shrewd

stoneill wrote: »
    I was at a female doctor and when she walked into the room she was all plain looking with glasses and her hair was all tied up.
    Then she took her glasses off and let her hair down and her face magically had perfect make up and her clothes fell off and she was wearing sexy lingerie.

;) ...,i see what you did there.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭Rasheed

I need an injury! What do all you experts recommend?

As a health care professional, I recommend a groin strain. You probably need some deep massaging for a long time with a strong man for that one S!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 30,731 ✭✭✭✭princess-lala

Rasheed wrote: »
    As a health care professional, I recommend a groin strain. You probably need some deep massaging for a long time with a strong man for that one S!

I need this one too :p

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,126 ✭✭✭seosamh1980

I had to go to physio a couple of years ago for what was minor back, neck and shoulder pain compared to some of the injuries mentioned here. My boyfriend recommended the physio, he'd been to him when he had a very badly injured knee. He was about 30 and quite good looking...and had to push my arm over me and basically knead my neck in ways that meant our faces were right beside each other, he was leaning directly over my chest in awkward positions, etc etc. I was doing ok with it until I tuned in and heard his breathing, he was just breathing normally but the motion of the massage he was doing on my neck made his breathing do a particular rhythm, right beside my ear. It made me want to giggle awkwardly and made the situation suddenly uncomfortable and hilarious in my head, was all I could do not to burst out laughing or push him away :o

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 17,300 ✭✭✭✭razorblunt

Did my knee in playing rugby, was wearing tracksuit bottoms which had to be cut away. Ended up being carted into A&E with homer simpson boxers on, good job I had crutches as I had to beat the nurses away with them.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,380 ✭✭✭✭Banjo String

I was in hospital once. Left on a trolley in a corridor naked with only a sheet preserving my modesty.

Anyway as I waited on the Porter taking me to theatre, I noticed a group of men all dressed in white whispering and looking over at me in my direction.

suddenly one of the men walked towards me, lifted my sheet, stared down at my Nether regions, raised his eyebrows tutted, then waked back over to the group. He whispered to the others, who then one by one did the same thing.

After the 4th man came over to me. Lifted the sheet again stared down at my crotch and shook his head I was seriously worried.

I asked him. What's up doctor? Is it serious?

"Doctor?" He asked.

"We're not Doctors".

I asked were the surgeons/ consultants etc?

He just laughed. Then said "na bud. We're here to paint the corridors"

"Nice balls though":eek:

Advertisement