Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Gone Home

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

Links234 wrote: »
    Let me see if I understand you correctly. You've got nothing against LGBT folks, but you think that games as a whole, from huge AAA developers to even the smallest indie devs, should not even touch any LGBT themes in their games? Do I have that right? That you want the entire gaming industry/artform/hobby to blanketly refuse to acknowledge the existence of LGBT people? Because that doesn't exactly sound great.

Or let me ask you this. Why do you think games shouldn't even touch LGBT themes?

I heard gayness rubs off on people so if I'm playing a game with gayness in it, it's going to end up being transmitted through the controller into my totally fine with the LGBT community but totally straight body right up into my brain and soon I'm going to be daydreaming about a skimpily-clad Burt Reynolds going down on me and I don't think that's fair on either me or Burt.
    LOOOOOOOOOL :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,944 ✭✭✭✭Links234

So can you tell us why you think games shouldn't touch LGBT themes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    When I made it upstairs and
    started getting a gist of what might be in the attic, I came to the corridor, saw the sign about the red light.....and turned around to explore the rest of the house. Didn't even know it was locked until I found the key. I was enjoying the story too much and thought I would fast forward the whole thing if I went up too early :o

Managed to get around to playing this today.

Did the exact same as above.
    I searched downstairs first, then upstairs.
    Once I saw the glow of the red lights, I left it to the end.
    Didn't even check if it was locked.

Also, why does the family have so many ring binder folders?? :pac:

Advertisement