Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

GRAND THEFT AUTO ONLINE

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 73 ✭✭C.M_jc

I left that playlist there as I think I took Taco's place. :o Sorry.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,429 ✭✭✭Kenjataimu

C.M_jc wrote: »

You didnt , I think tacoman was having bother anyways, he is still in single player.

We'll blame Kesh as the playlist he picked was only for max 4 players. :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

C.M_jc wrote: »

You were there and you had the right to be there !!!!!

stupid playlist "someone" made a 4 player playlist by mistake :(

Kesh, that said ye two left but I'd say it was just me that left your game.

• Registered Users Posts: 652 ✭✭✭KeshFM93

Proco Jr. wrote: »
    Kesh, that said ye two left but I'd say it was just me that left your game.

we just kept going , just finished

• Advertisement

Send me an invite me if you are in freemode.

• Registered Users Posts: 945 ✭✭✭TacoMan

Just as ye launched the playlist I was heading back to get my Blista from the impound. Brought it back to my garage, then the madness began. Drove into the garage and when I got out of the car there was some machinery spawned in my garage. It was like the bottom of one of the massive cranes you find in the dockland area. My character was trapped under this machine and couldn't move around at all. I smelt a hacker at work so quickly switched session. Spawned into my garage and the same contraption was spawned blocking me from doing anything. Set the spawn location to my other garage and switched session - same thing. I threw my hat at it and went to bed at this stage. I really hope when I go online later today this crap isn't still in my garages. Feckin' hackers :mad:

I took a picture of the monstrosity but can't link it yet. It's on my Snapmatic if you want to take a look.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Randomfriend

That's been happening to me the last 3 days..

0_0.jpg

0_0.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 29,601 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Hey lads, haven't been on in a while (reads the last few pages).....

18516-the-simpsons-abe-simpson-walks-in-and-out.gif

• Advertisement

That's been happening to me the last 3 days..

QUOTE]

Did it eventually go away? I found the only way to get going was to kill myself in the garage - respawn outside the garage, then get the mechanic to deliver a car to me. Really annoying if this has to be done every time. I haven't switched characters yet in fear that my other garages are infected with the same crap.

sheehy83 wrote: »
    Hey lads, haven't been on in a while (reads the last few pages).....

Yep Sheehy, the place has gone nuts with hackers over the last week or so. Every day there's some new "feature" to deal with. Mostly in freemode, I've only encountered these clowns in 2 races so far. One guy (LVL300+) thought it would be hilarious to spawn asteroids and flying saucers in my path during a race. He left after one race and there wasn't a UFO to be seen anywhere after that. Very annoying, and kinda worrying when this crap freezes your PS3 entirely. Maybe we'll have to resort to arranging "Crew Only" sessions until these muppets are disposed of, which in itself is a bit of a pain in the arse...

Man that's so crap, whatever about gameplay at the moment but it means devs now working on fixes for this instead of releasing heists (heists are still a thing right :)). The Last of Us has me hooked all over again, gonna wait till these glitches are fixed up before venturing back into LS.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,222 ✭✭✭✭Will I Amnt

Luckily I stopped playing GTA a couple of months ago. It's a right pain in the arse when a game you play a lot suffers from hacking in almost every session/lobby.

I used to play an unhealthy amount of Modern Warfare 2 back in the day until the same thing happened. Lads killing everyone on the map with one shot into the air, invincibility, flying around the map, it was just unplayable for such a long time that I never really bothered with it again.

I'm glad I got bored of this before it happened.

• Registered Users Posts: 16,161 ✭✭✭✭Grayson

Luckily I stopped playing GTA a couple of months ago. It's a right pain in the arse when a game you play a lot suffers from hacking in almost every session/lobby.

I used to play an unhealthy amount of Modern Warfare 2 back in the day until the same thing happened. Lads killing everyone on the map with one shot into the air, invincibility, flying around the map, it was just unplayable for such a long time that I never really bothered with it again.

I'm glad I got bored of this before it happened.

I've actually been playing MW 2 in the last few weeks. no modding or glitching at all (Fcuk load of camping though). World at War is terrible though.

Strangely I've seen nothing on GTA. It might be because I'm on xbox and a lot of players here are PS3.

Rockstar update: no update yet.

@ROCKSTARGAMES
    No date to announce yet but we’re working to get the next update out asap, stay tuned for more info soon

Rockstar update: no update yet.

@ROCKSTARGAMES

You better PM, facebook, twitter and instagram that update to Kesh!

• Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 4,318 Mod ✭✭✭✭TherapyBoy

I'll cover email, telegram & smoke signals..

I'll cover morse code & CB radio.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,637 ✭✭✭deafroadrunner

I'll cover the pigeons

• Registered Users Posts: 1,868 ✭✭✭djflawless

Playing online now on a mates profile for a few days.I'm on at the min so if anyone is on add me
    scumgangster

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,301 ✭✭✭The One Who Knocks

If there was ever a crew that I'd leave the boards one for, it'd be these guys..

We should organise stuff life that!

If there was ever a crew that I'd leave the boards one for, it'd be these guys..

We should organise stuff life that!

We should get a gang of us and do a jet meet up.

Probably easier to do a vehicle (jet) deathmatch so we'd spawn back in jets straight away.
    EDIT: Not sure if we can make our own vehicle deathmatches yet.

At least then you could take a chance in the more risky maneuvers, flying under bridges etc.

We could try to fly through Zancudo tunnel in a row.
    I managed to do it once although I clipped the jet a few times & was smokey as hell.

We should get a gang of us and do a jet meet up.

Probably easier to do a vehicle (jet) deathmatch so we'd spawn back in jets straight away.

At least then you could take a chance in the more risky maneuvers, flying under bridges etc.

We could try to fly through Zancudo tunnel in a row.
    I managed to do it once although I clipped the jet a few times & was smokey as hell.

How can these jets you speak of be obtained?
    :D

djflawless wrote: »
    How can these jets you speak of be obtained?
    :D

If we do a deathmatch with loadsa jets to hop into it'll be easy enough... or I think so anyways :pac:

Add me :p

I dont think I can make a vehicle deathmatch with jets,

But I can make a normal deathmatch with jets parked to hop into and I'll put the respawn points beside the jets.
    I'll also put down some Golf clubs and Baseball bats as pick ups in case nobody has them yet.

I dont think I can make a vehicle deathmatch with jets,

But I can make a normal deathmatch with jets parked to hop into and I'll put the respawn points beside the jets.
    I'll also put down some Golf clubs and Baseball bats as pick ups in case nobody has them yet.
    Yeah that's a1 Sharon :D
    Im using "scumgangster" atm so just add that

djflawless wrote: »
    Yeah that's a1 Sharon :D
    Im using "scumgangster" atm so just add that

I'm on ps3, are you xbox?

• Advertisement

I'm on ps3, are you xbox?