Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

This has been really bugging me...

Options
13»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,920 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

What bugs me is why do people use tables when they have perfectly good bellies to eat off?

• Registered Users Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

I use a spork, checkmate.
    kylith wrote: »
    Asians generally use a shorter grain rice which is stickier than the long grain white rice we use. It's sticky enough to pick up lumps of it with chopsticks. Also in Asian countries it's not rude to bring your bowl up to your mouth to shove the last bits of rice inside.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

1Emanresu1 wrote: »
    in india,you eat rice with ur hands

And they then use the same rice covered hands to wipe their arses....in fairness they probably wash their hands afterwards but the remnants of the rice will be all over their arses.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,188 ✭✭✭wil

Why do people in Ireland eat rice... with a spoon...?

Why not chopsticks instead of the spoon, would make more sense... no ?

I've been eating rice with chopsticks since day 1 - so was just curious as to why this isn't the case over here.
    I prefer a fork though no problem with chopsticks. However didnt start them until day 2
    Spoons are for 0 year olds

Advertisement