Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The Boards.ie World Manager Application Thread

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

When would any of these polls be ratified as we are still waiting on some things to be changed from other ones are we not?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,818 ✭✭✭swoody

JamboMac wrote: »
    When would any of these polls be ratified as we are still waiting on some things to be changed from other ones are we not?

the SMFA ethics committee will look into it for you if you wire 150M to my american account. ;)

• Registered Users Posts: 3,952 ✭✭✭JamboMac

swoody wrote: »
    the SMFA ethics committee will look into it for you if you wire 150M to my american account. ;)

I only do Swiss accounts or the Isle of Man.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

applying for everton, where do i find my manager ranking

phobia2011 wrote: »
    applying for everton, where do i find my manager ranking

i'll need your bank sort code and account number to access your ranking. :rolleyes:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Hi All

I have just handed in my notice @ AS Roma as I am not really finding the game too interesting anymore and it is unfair of me to be holding on to a team with such talent as Roma without really being involved other than changing the starting lineup for the games.
    Hope someone will take them on and push them to the next level, they have 13.1 in the bank at the moment if that matters

I may be back in the future but for the moment it is not for me.

Regards
    Tommy

• Registered Users Posts: 1,132 ✭✭✭baza Rakus

I'd like to put my name down for the Roma gig.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,158 ✭✭✭✭hufpc8w3adnk65

Applications so for Roma lads but beware I'm off on a stag at 5am and may not be online until it finished Wednesday

• Registered Users Posts: 10,917 ✭✭✭✭GT_TDI_150

Firstly ... Who is getting the everton Gig?

GT_TDI_150 wrote: »
    Firstly ... Who is getting the everton Gig?

Someone has applied over on sm, I'm not sure who it is ? Baz and phobia both in for Everton gig, Wilberto where are ya??

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

I think Baz should get the Roma job because he's great. In fact, I think he should get both the Roma job and the Everton job in case he doesn't like the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,231 ✭✭✭Hercule Poirot

Hat in for Roma

• Registered Users Posts: 1,291 ✭✭✭phobia2011

hat in for everton and roma!!

Ah man! And I never got you anyting!

feel bad now
    Mourinho wrote: »
    I think Baz should get the Roma job because he's great. In fact, I think he should get both the Roma job and the Everton job in case he doesn't like the first one.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,939 ✭✭✭✭ctrl-alt-delete

Somebody in authority needs to sort the Everton gig, we are into unchartered territory here.

Baz and Phobia have applied for Everton, with the deadline surely closed now.

So whoever is the highest rank needs to make a decision on whether to take the job or not? if not the other guy gets it?

Then the Roma job gets sorted? Unless both pull out of the Everton gig and are now applying for the Roma gig (which has happened), but there are other applicants there too).

Glad I don't have to sort it out :pac:

Can someone put one of those tables up for the Roma and Everton gigses?

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

Right so, I'll have a stab at sorting out this mess, although I think it's all okay anyway thanks to Hercule being a superb manager!

Applications for the other half of Merseyside now closed :

Closing Deadline : 1st June 2015 @ 10:00 Closed!

Team | Funds | No. of Players | Avg Rating | Total Value | Division
    Everton | 116.4m | 29 | 89 | 166.3m | 1

Managers Applying for the Everton vacancy :

Manager | Current Club | Manager Ranking | Total Points | Avg Points | No. of Games
    SL Benfica Manager | SL Benfica | 21 | 401 | 2.01 | 200
    Phobia | Club America | 27 | 384 | 1.71 | 224
    Bazarakus | AC Milan | 30 | 359 | 1.80 | 199

Of course, as the Benfica had withdrawn from the race, the position has been offered to the next manager on the Everton shortlist which is Phobia (the current Club America manager.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 8,573 Mod ✭✭✭✭Wilberto

As for the AS Roma Vacancy

Applications for AS Roma now open :

Closing Deadline : 5th June 2015 @ 11:00

AS Roma | 12.3m | 47 | 90 | 266.7m | 1

Managers Applying for the AS Roma vacancy :

Manager | Current Club | Manager Ranking | Total Points | Avg Points | No. of Games
    Hercule Poirot | Athletic Club | 19 | 415 | 1.84 | 225
    SL Benfica Manager | SL Benfica | 20 | 404 | 2.00 | 202

So, as you can see, the greatness of Hercule makes this whole issue far easier than it first seemed! Thank you! :D:)

The only problem is that, now that Macs going to be away, I'm not sure how Hercule (or whoever eventually wins) will be accepted after they apply.

We can either try and give Hercule the job now, or wait and leave Roma unmanaged until Mac comes back to accept him. So, which is it to be?

Wilberto wrote: »
    As for the AS Roma Vacancy

Applications for AS Roma now open :

Closing Deadline : 5th June 2015 @ 11:00

AS Roma | 12.3m | 47 | 90 | 266.7m | 1

Managers Applying for the AS Roma vacancy :

Hercule Poirot | Athletic Club | 19 | 415 | 1.84 | 225
    SL Benfica Manager | SL Benfica | 20 | 404 | 2.00 | 202

So, as you can see, the greatness of Hercule makes this whole issue far easier than it first seemed! Thank you! :D:)

The only problem is that, now that Macs going to be away, I'm not sure how Hercule (or whoever eventually wins) will be accepted after they apply.

We can either try and give Hercule the job now, or wait and leave Roma unmanaged until Mac comes back to accept him. So, which is it to be?

If people apply before 3am I'll accept them when on the way too airport

sake! :o(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,593 ✭✭✭tommycahir

Looks like Hercule Poirot has got the Roma job, best of luck mate. PM me if you want any advice on them but a manager as experienced as you should be fine.
    Just don't believe what they say about what went on in the dressing rooms when they weren't performing!! :p

My ranking is 32

I can't win!

baza Rakus wrote: »
    My ranking is 32

I can't win!

your breaking news on skysports...... :)

7f08d72cce29b7628bbdc445e29400a6.jpg

Lies. Milan are a great team, they just have a rubbish Manager.
    swoody wrote: »
    your breaking news on skysports...... :)

7f08d72cce29b7628bbdc445e29400a6.jpg

How long do I have before I need to accept? Starting to have second thoughts.....

How long do I have before I need to accept? Starting to have second thoughts.....

Amazingly, you have until next Wednesday! :eek:

However, that's only because Mac's on a Spanish drinking binge until then so he won't be able to accept anyone until then. It's not ideal but sure, that's life! :D :pac:

I'll wait until then to open up the Bilbao vacancy as well. Or I might open it up on Sunday to catch all the match traffic passing through the forum.

A press conference has been announced for the San Mames II Stadium tomorrow morning, according to inside sources it was going to be this evening but apparently M. Poirot has gone to the local ale house to get his head straight

• Closed Accounts Posts: 966 ✭✭✭Mourinho

A press conference has been announced for the San Mames II Stadium tomorrow morning, according to inside sources it was going to be this evening but apparently M. Poirot has gone to the local ale house to get his head straight

As he walked through moonlit night, casting crimson shadow upon the club, he left for ye old tavern, where everything made sense.

Hi lads

• Advertisement

MrMac84 wrote: »
    Hi lads

Budweiser, one of the few drinks that actually made me give up the drink because I found it was so distasteful! :D :pac:

Eventually I found ale though!! :D :P

Advertisement