Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all,
Vanilla are planning an update to the site on April 24th (next Wednesday). It is a major PHP8 update which is expected to boost performance across the site. The site will be down from 7pm and it is expected to take about an hour to complete. We appreciate your patience during the update.
Thanks all.

7 Days to Die

Options
124»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 29,480 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

Is it worth a buy for single player? I see it regularly goes on sale on Playstation to a tenner. Forgot all about checking it out, i posted DayZ recently and loved the idea of it but it was a bit too hardcore and **** looking. The base building in this looks very interesting but I'd only be interested in the single player.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,684 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

So far im only playing single player and its great, very deep with plenty to do.

I really like the RPG elements spending perk points for you desired build.

I take it there isn't really a story? Just quests in the form of tutorials on crafting and killing zombies with the goal that by night 7, you'd want to have a pretty pimped out base and gear to deal with the incoming horde?

Is it an anyways online world or can you play strictly single player with saves? Just wondering if you have to play the full 7 days in one session?

Im playing single player, game auto saves so everything is saved.

Yes work towards 7 days but ill be honest i expended that for my first horde after 7 days i changed to 10 for my first playthrough, you can do this from loading menu.

Ive since started a new game and built towards stealth bow for night time sneakiness :P

No dont need play 7 days in one session, you can also extend day length if you want to prepare better etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

Console development stopped years ago, noth worth getting unless you are on PC.

• Advertisement

Yep. Console version is brutal. One of the worst games I've ever played.

Ah looks like I'll wait so as they're working on a new console version.

Sorry @Zero-Cool i actually thought i was posting in the PC gaming forum.☹️

• Registered Users Posts: 20,558 ✭✭✭✭dreamers75

7DTD is in early access longer than Star Citizen 😁

100% worth it on PC but I think telltale had the console rights and when they went bang it got messy in re-acquiring them.

Advertisement