Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

7 Days to Die

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Dam the more I watch the more I want to play too bad there is no way to get it at the moment :(

Buy page back up am downloading now :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,116 ✭✭✭Professional Griefer

The nights last forever. If you're on a roof of a place its easy to get bored waiting. Good fun though, can't wait to see all the stuff they add.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,182 ✭✭✭Genghiz Cohen

Richie6904 wrote: »
    Dam the more I watch the more I want to play too bad there is no way to get it at the moment :(

Buy page back up am downloading now :D

If you go to the download page and you just use the default login while their authentication servers are down.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,385 ✭✭✭KillerShamrock

Thats odd I just got the email followed the links and downloaded it no problem.

The nights can be boring but I just try craft what I can while there pick off a few Zed's mess with the base, be warned though found a nice log cabbin had it secured with a moat filled with spikes took one brick too many and bam half the building came down taking my boxes with stuff too :(
    Also the zombies had a tunnel underneath when the day cam the crafty B's and they use ladders and jump now too :eek:

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 3,091 Mod ✭✭✭✭ktulu123

Episode 2, Pile of Bodies! Enjoy!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 891 ✭✭✭MakaDonVeli

• Registered Users Posts: 2,621 ✭✭✭Jaafa

Anyone played the new release of it? What are the changes like? Better or worse?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,746 ✭✭✭irishmover

Been playing this for three months now. Its great fun with friends. With the latest update to A11 its brought a lot of good changes.

Anyone looking for a new game should look at this. Solo is pretty damn hard but quite fun. I much prefer the multiplayer with friends so I save this for that.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,336 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Anyone else still playing this? A friend suggested it for a local LAN, looking for a few opinions before committing.

RopeDrink wrote: »
    I stopped playing shortly after I tried it. It was temporarily fun but I'm not all that interested in Minecraft and it's a relatively poor zombie game, so I lose on both fronts. Had some stupid/funny moments but the place was dead back then and I'm not sure if it's thriving now (but could be very wrong).

You are wrong this game is awesome with a few friends. I've put in 75 hours with a few mates and it's the best fun I've had in a long time gaming wise.

I also never played Minecraft if that helps. A11 was a great update.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,572 ✭✭✭EoinHef

Everytime i try to play this game i end up running from giant bees/hornets and eventually give up,they still in the game?

I really liked the look of this when it first arrived but it has not grabbed me any time ive played it since. Honestly if those feckin winged menaces were not in it i reckon id have a lot more patience for the game!!

EoinHef wrote: »
    Everytime i try to play this game i end up running from giant bees/hornets and eventually give up,they still in the game?

I really liked the look of this when it first arrived but it has not grabbed me any time ive played it since. Honestly if those feckin winged menaces were not in it i reckon id have a lot more patience for the game!!

Bees are in the game still but I dont think they're as relentless anymore. They're annoying but aren't too difficult to shoot down/out run.

Its a difficult enough game to start off with which is what makes it rewarding.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 23,068 Mod ✭✭✭✭Kiith

Are there objectives in it now, or is it a total sandbox? I suck when not given at least some direction.

Kiith wrote: »
    Are there objectives in it now, or is it a total sandbox? I suck when not given at least some direction.

They are eventually moving towards a skill tree (with a potential objective inclusion) but at present items now scale. So for example you can get different quality stone axes which do more or less damage.

You also level up aswell. So higher the level better quality gear you can make.

The graphics have been improved with A11 quite a bit.

Mate ended up getting it for me so that decides that. I'll give it a lash and see.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Wakey wakey for this thread :D

Currently 60% off on Steam which puts it at €9.19.

http://store.steampowered.com/app/251570/

Started playing last night as a group of four. It felt a bit meh until we all got together and started working on a base. We ended up doing an 8 hour session :eek:
    It was difficult to stop playing. I am looking forward to getting more into it. We were restricted to many sources such as food where we built the base. It was a wasteland so little wild life running around.

YpxEjwc.jpg?1

Timely revival as it just came out on consoles, any ideas where the console version is at vs PC ?

I also think the consoles are limited to 4 players but I could be wrong.

• Registered Users Posts: 29,498 ✭✭✭✭Zero-Cool

I would LOVE to get this on PS4.....but not for 35 euro.

• Advertisement

Zero-Cool wrote: »
    I would LOVE to get this on PS4.....but not for 35 euro.
    Yeah, that's some price. Great price on PC but that's very high on console.

Honestly, it's not really worth 35 on PC either.

Honestly, it's not really worth 35 on PC either.
    It's €10 on the Steam sale for another 5hrs or €23 normally. Well worth it.

• Registered Users Posts: 135 ✭✭Doodleking

I don't understand how's the title of the game has something to do with the concept. Playing the game, you can survive WAY much longer than 7 days

Doodleking wrote: »
    I don't understand how's the title of the game has something to do with the concept. Playing the game, you can survive WAY much longer than 7 days
    I am on Day 49 at the moment :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,452 ✭✭✭✭The_Valeyard

Doodleking wrote: »

Think each day 7 is the zombie apocalypse day, where hordes attack your structures and are harder to kill

• Registered Users Posts: 5,293 ✭✭✭dunworth1

Another early morning playing this going to bed when it's bright out is hard

Upto day 63 now.

Have 40 hours sunk into it well worth the tenner I payed for it

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators Posts: 80,020 Mod ✭✭✭✭Sephiroth_dude

Im guessing this is only fun playing with other people? I was playing it on my own and hated it.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,582 ✭✭✭Laviski

Im guessing this is only fun playing with other people? I was playing it on my own and hated it.

that can be said for nearly all other survival based games. DayZ Rust Ark survival.... etc.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 14,686 Mod ✭✭✭✭Dcully

Old thread but i went back to this after a couple of years and its in a brilliant state now, really enjoyable experience.

Anyone else playing it?

Advertisement