Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rayman Legends

Options

Comments

seriously Nintendo need to let ubisoft make a 2d Mario like this

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

Hey guys,

Does rayman legends have splitscreen couch co-op? (Single console)

I'm hoping to play this game with a friend over the coming weeks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,126 ✭✭✭✭calex71

Backfire wrote: »
    Hey guys,

Does rayman legends have splitscreen couch co-op? (Single console)

I'm hoping to play this game with a friend over the coming weeks.

Up to 4 players if I recall.

• Registered Users Posts: 541 ✭✭✭Backfire

calex71 wrote: »
    Up to 4 players if I recall.

Is that for the main campaign in the game yes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,660 ✭✭✭COYVB

the music levels are some of the finest pieces of design that are like playing through a disney musical

Wait til you play the 8bit variants :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 10,469 ✭✭✭✭GTR63

seriously Nintendo need to let ubisoft make a 2d Mario like this

Maybe a Yoshi`s Island but a Mario..........

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Trying to make up my mind if i will Rayman for the PC for only €12 euros but the only thing i dont like its for Uplay and not steam :rolleyes:

http://cdkeyshere.com/rayman-legends-cd-key.html?tracking=4e4656fceacc7#.Uh9SKBb7s6I

Theres the link if anyone wont's to go for it

I can get a steam for €17 but is there any where cheaper for a steam key ?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,756 ✭✭✭Thecageyone

Loved the demo on the 360. The chase level, where Black betty kicks in, is the most fun I've had on a platformer in a very long time :D PLayed 2-player with my 5 yr old, who's a bit of a whizz. Must get the full game.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Played 30s of it yesterday on WiiU.
    Alas, the Demo doesn't support Off-TV play, and that's the max amount of TV time I could get.
    Seemed like a very pretty and very responsive game. Hope to give it as much as a couple of minutes tonight!

Incidentally, Offplay is like Sky+ or a mobile phone data contract and browser - it's amazing how quickly you become entirely dependant on it. I couldn't switch to a PS4 or XBone if you gave me one for free! Not wouldn't. Couldn't.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,437 ✭✭✭biggebruv

Trying to make up my mind if i will Rayman for the PC for only €12 euros but the only thing i dont like its for Uplay and not steam :rolleyes:

http://cdkeyshere.com/rayman-legends-cd-key.html?tracking=4e4656fceacc7#.Uh9SKBb7s6I

Theres the link if anyone wont's to go for it

I can get a steam for €17 but is there any where cheaper for a steam key ?

oh thats cool but is it a proper site its not some weird scam is it sounds to good to be true thinking of getting this on PC that price is insane is it for real can anyone else comment on that site:confused:

• Advertisement
  • Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

This is €11~ on tf2 outpost. http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/145089478

Much safer than buying a key off a website as you get the game gifted to your steam inventory to redeem when you want. Also comes with rayman origins.

• Registered Users Posts: 26,578 ✭✭✭✭Turtwig

Steam is letting me download this now. :D:D:D

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

biggebruv wrote: »
    oh thats cool but is it a proper site its not some weird scam is it sounds to good to be true thinking of getting this on PC that price is insane is it for real can anyone else comment on that site:confused:

I just bought it from there and am currently awaiting a key to be allocated to me. I'll let you know how I get on.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,678 ✭✭✭TrustedApple

Tinie wrote: »
    This is €11~ on tf2 outpost. http://www.tf2outpost.com/search/145089478

Much safer than buying a key off a website as you get the game gifted to your steam inventory to redeem when you want. Also comes with rayman origins.

How do i use that site ? as i how do i buy a CD Key from it ?

I was told 8 Keys for the game what do they mean by that ?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,402 ✭✭✭Tinie

How do i use that site ? as i how do i buy a CD Key from it ?

As i have a Steam acc but no idea what to do after clicking on a Copy of the game

This is the ad I and many others used. http://www.tf2outpost.com/trade/13408656

He wants 7 keys for it. So you add him as a friend on steam by clicking "Bad fishie", then go to here: http://steamcommunity.com/market/listings/440/Mann%20Co.%20Supply%20Crate%20Key

And buy 7 of those keys. He will then invite you to trade (as safe as you can get when trading if you haven't used it before) where he will add rayman legends to his trade pile, then you add the 7 keys. both accept when ready, and you get the Rayman game in your inventory, and he gets the 7 keys in his. You get origins also when you redeem Legends.

• Registered Users Posts: 310 ✭✭3wayswitch

3wayswitch wrote: »
    I just bought it from there and am currently awaiting a key to be allocated to me. I'll let you know how I get on.

It took 3 hours but they just gifted the game to me on Steam. Got Rayman Origins with it too, not bad for €15.

Randomly, and unexpectedly, the Vita version of this arrived today. I remember someone asking if it was any use on that system, so I'll report my findings over the weekend

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Game of the Year.

• Registered Users Posts: 8,324 ✭✭✭chrislad

COYVB wrote: »
    Randomly, and unexpectedly, the Vita version of this arrived today. I remember someone asking if it was any use on that system, so I'll report my findings over the weekend

It was delayed over here. I played Origins on the 360 and Vita, and have just replayed it on the Vita. I'll probably pick up the PC version as the Vita version isn't out for a while, unless I want to import.

Got my copy today. left gamestop disgusted as they wanted €60 for it, no way I was paying that for a game, was heading home to order online and said as I was passing Argos I'd have a look, it was €46 there :)

Loving it so far, nothing to difficult so far but i expect the difficuty to ramp up later on, thought the daily challenges etc were a nice addition and the inclusion of origins is nice too though there are a few levels from that I'd sooner for get. Is it the levels from origins or just a selected few from each world?

• Advertisement

Excellent game. Just so enjoyable to play. Regarding Origin levels you win them with lucky tickets. It seems there's just a select few from each world of Origins. :) They're a little bit different form the original levels too.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,295 ✭✭✭✭Duggy747

Top notch stuff with another great soundtrack. Was a nice surprise to hear this was coming on PC back in July as I wasn't expecting it for a long time after the console releases, if at all.

The daily and weekly challenges are good, made it to 4th place on yesterday's daily one and dropped to 7th when it finished. I'd be lying if I said I got there within a few tries :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

I'll be very interested to hear about the vita version COYVB..

Is there cross buy or even a slightly higher price to get both ps3 and vita version?

tok9 wrote: »

Is there cross buy or even a slightly higher price to get both ps3 and vita version?

Origins wasn't cross buy, as far as I'm aware, so I doubt this will be. It seems to be mostly first party and indie games that are cross buy.

The levels just seem to get better and better! This is turning into one of my all time favourite games. Simply joyous to play. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 7,160 ✭✭✭tok9

Just reading a thread on neogaf and it looks like the invasion levels are missing from the vita version which is a real shame as that was the one I was really looking to get.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Might I add, the soundtrack is amazing too! This game has everything :D

The music levels are fantastic, just have 3 of them now. When the Mariachi version came on, I was in my element!!! :)

chrislad wrote: »
    The music levels are fantastic, just have 3 of them now. When the Mariachi version came on, I was in my element!!! :)

I took a while for me to get the song when i 1st played it and then the smile on my face !!!!! :D

• Advertisement

tok9 wrote: »

went to play it there and my vita was dead. charging at the moment, and will let you know tomorrow

Advertisement