Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Create your teams here for the boards competitions!

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Tankran wrote: »
    why? *innocent*

Ah sure, I'm a casual gamer. I know a few playing LOL and I just casually play it with them. It would be nice to enter a competition for the lulz...

• Registered Users Posts: 2 Utkarsh87

Hi i am Utkarsh from India looking for dota 2 team for the tournament...

if anyone have any slot left please add me....

my steam id is sheemu87

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Galiza

I'm looking for a team for the tournament! I'm alone.

Steam ID: galiza_yuri

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

Bump, so we got:

Dota 2:
    Team Feed (Tar, Kag, go-bear, ?, ?)
    Team 2 (Reyi, Valour, Blue-Kiwi, ?, ?)
    WTF (cherry + his 4 lassies)
    Jerry & The trombones (Tank, stop nuking, high T, magic thyself, CptMcSplody)
    Neoslicer (neo and 4 scraped together teammates)
    Ghaspd (PLunk, freepower, shirk, Gary, Fraiche)

Then we have lone rangers:
    Galiza
    utkarsh
    hawk9433
    titan18

I count that as almost 7 teams. If we get 8 we can get a ball rolling

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Bump again, get on it people. Post your lineups in the other thread, nobody from them teams are being active.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

Huh, well, my stack's not playing due to scheduling and such. Dunno if I want to play myself, we'll see.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Our boyos are playing, just not as active on boards. Might have to change the roster a tad due to circumstances etc.

• Registered Users Posts: 8 pRO_MiKe

Are there any teams available? I would like to get together sometimes and have a few matches together, maybe even enter some competitions. :)

Steam profile

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Hawk9433

mike whanted to ask u, why dont u play in ur team ? But yeh im, eskalation n sometimes ladnopoka are available as team so we need two more... that will be constant, as in one sup or semi and second hard carry, u played with u as semi n sup.... we can form something if u want.... we have german guy for hard carry but hes not always playing when we are....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8 pRO_MiKe

I don't play with my "team" because the only time we win it's when I get 30+ kills and I can kill all 5 of the enemy heroes. Everyone in my "team" just kind of started to play and they don't have much knowledge of the game. One of them it's willing to learn the game and I respect that but the others are just "Meh, we lost. So what?" The only good thing is that we communicate very well and I personally appreciate communication very much.
    Message me the next time you see me on Steam, we'll talk more.

Advertisement