Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Create your teams here for the boards competitions!

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

jazzy has asked to be on team feed and im all for it (he's banned from boards I think), http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197982912111
    he would like to play some real games like eurocup etc. I'm all for playing more seriously soon. Well a few weeks from now. For the boards tourney itself it may be better if we mix it up, as I'm getting a feeling of unbalanced teams here.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,933 ✭✭✭✭titan18

I'll play, but I don't play proper team games often, if ever in a 5 man team.

Oh, I play a half decent Alchemist, Drow, Lycanthrope and Ursa, in comparison to pub games, so might be crap against decent players.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/titan31/

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

More the merrier!

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I have a 5 man team no problem. Just myself on boards though :)

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Have a 5 man team ready; Steam usernames

Tankran (me),
    Stop nuking the farm,
    High Templar,
    Magic thyself outta that,
    CaptainMcSplody

Team name: Jerry and the trombones

• Advertisement

First team great success :D

Here's my dotabuff profile, don't know if any of that stats are any good or not, but I do like my 1000+ XPM one.

http://dotabuff.com/players/45531775

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

I can probably scrape together 5 people if needs be, they're not on boards though.

Do it!

So far the teams announced are:

Tankran
    Stop nuking the farm,
    High Templar,
    Magic thyself outta that,
    CaptainMcSplody

TarAldarion
    kag
    gobear
    dreddy
    jazzy

Need a couple more named and ready!

• Registered Users Posts: 29 Hawk9433

Lads is it Irish teams ur making or just Ireland based teams ? cos me n my friend in Ireland but not irish :) nick in dota2 HawK http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198024491537

• Advertisement

Of course you can play yep, just round up 3 more from here or your friends. Try out the boards guild channel and play games with people. Ill add you to friends later on to invite you to the guild.

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 5 reyi

I'm looking for more people to complete a team or join one. So far its just me and Valour. If HawK and friend want to join up that would be awesome. Can play a few games together first to see how it would work.

How about the 4 of you and titan18 from the previous page try and play some games?

I'd be up for some games tonight to give it a go

Yeh ill be up for some games too but dont know at what time be able to come online... want to see alliance play today :)

Hawk9433 wrote: »
    Yeh ill be up for some games too but dont know at what time be able to come online... want to see alliance play today :)

That's good, I also want to watch Alliance

You can add me in dota now , ill be on for a while there :)

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Galiza

I'm not Irish, but I'm living here now, I would like to be part of a team, if it's no problem!

And maybe create a real team and play other tournaments further on! (:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,020 ✭✭✭Ry

I was going to post a Dota 2 specific thread once the international is over for a Dota 2 based tourney or league. It might work well to group up on this thread though before I do that so posts to that thread can be concise and contain only the team info and rosters to keep it neat and tidy.

• Advertisement

how many team do ye have allready?

Hawk9433 wrote: »
    how many team do ye have allready?

I think there are about 4 or 5 knocking around so far. Hoping for at least 8 or more.

• Registered Users Posts: 3 Galiza

Is there any team needing players? I would like to be part of it! (:

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

I still need to chat about it with my stack, a couple still on holidya.

As I mentioned I'll throw up a thread once the International is over. I think most of us are glued to that so starting up something now would be a bit pointless while that's on.

• Registered Users Posts: 5 ghaspd

Wahey, teams building up momentum.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,932 ✭✭✭Sniipe

Is there a league of legend only team? I'm not really interested in Dota or other MOBA's at the moment.

I dont know, doesnt seem to be any interest so far apart from dota

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

Sniipe wrote: »
    Is there a league of legend only team? I'm not really interested in Dota or other MOBA's at the moment.

why? *innocent*

Advertisement