Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Create your teams here for the boards competitions!

Options
  • 31-07-2013 10:49am
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭

Put down if you are interested, if you are on your own or have part of a team already, and also their IDs. We can try and get groups of 5 for it, then shuffle things up for future ones etc.

To start things off I'll play with anyone.

Team feed:
    TarAldarion http://steamcommunity.com/id/TarAldarion/
    +4

Comments

Me & Donal please.

Sandor Clegane (Kag1888 steam)

I have one requirement - I want to play sniper in at least one of the games!

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

Team Feed:
    TarAldarion http://steamcommunity.com/id/TarAldarion/
    Sandor Clegane (Kag1888) http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561197986253208
    And if he accepts, Known/Go-bear http://steamcommunity.com/id/Knowns

Team Feed plays sniper mid every game.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

lmao, wat a player you are tar.

• Registered Users Posts: 966 ✭✭✭GO_Bear

I'll play, have been inactive the last two weeks due to being busy at work, and won't be able to play again till next week as I have a wedding at the weekend, **** real life

Edit: bank holiday Monday whoop , 4 day weekend !

GO_Bear wrote: »
    I'll play, have been inactive the last two weeks due to being busy at work, and won't be able to play again till next week as I have a wedding at the weekend, **** real life

Edit: bank holiday Monday whoop , 4 day weekend !

You can play support alch every game.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators, Social & Fun Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 60,082 Mod ✭✭✭✭Tar.Aldarion

ok, any other 2 are now needed. Experience level doesnt matter. Ideally newer people/everybody will be learning in these games as well.

You can play support alch every game.

I'll take you up on that, Sniper with support Alc - ( don't think it works without a DS though :p ! )

• Registered Users Posts: 23,128 ✭✭✭✭TheDoc

Can you eidt the title to contain [DOTA] to make things easier to follow

It's not just for dota, the tournament is open to all MOBAs, so we should have specified our game. Unless somebody wants to make threads for the other games? Realistically it will just be LoL and DotA

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 4,281 Mod ✭✭✭✭deconduo

It's not just for dota, the tournament is open to all MOBAs, so we should have specified our game. Unless somebody wants to make threads for the other games? Realistically it will just be LoL and DotA

What about a dual tournament, where you play one game of Dota and one game of LoL. This would give us a larger pool of players and encourage people to mix up their teams a bit.

• Advertisement

deconduo wrote: »
    What about a dual tournament, where you play one game of Dota and one game of LoL. This would give us a larger pool of players and encourage people to mix up their teams a bit.

Lol that is a fantastic Idea, mix up the teams and play rounds of each

Jesus I'd feed even more in LoL. Is there any sniperish heroes in that wonderful game? How about throwing HoN in too so I can play Maliken and school everyone?

• Site Banned Posts: 2,094 ✭✭✭BMMachine

are there any active dota 2 ladders atm?

Would be fun to play both,m would have no clue what was going on, good times!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,327 ✭✭✭NeoSlicerZ

BMMachine wrote: »
    are there any active dota 2 ladders atm?
    Think not unless you want to play ixdl-o eu, think the Keita one's still going as well.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

I think it'd be much less messy to have separate threads for separate game signups. Also playing both games in one tournament soumds very gimmicky, would put a lot of players off and makes things messier to organise.

Fair enough, might be better to stick to one game, especially as it's the first one and not a lot of people are signing up as it is.

Can we possibly get 5 for team feed and I'll draft a game in CM if you want? So me, Donal, Paul so far

Dreddy you're decent want to give it a shot? Anyone else that knows what they are doing? We'll groom ourselves in to the best Irish gaming team within 6 months, I promise.

I want this as our logo Paul no questions

p-hippo-1_1467398c.jpg

FTFY

awO6dk3.jpg

Winner winner!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 5,732 ✭✭✭Magill

Put me down, not really played much dota, bit better at LoL anyway.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/magillio

Would like to play some CM games yeah. After deliberating, logo is approved.

law%20gavel_04_01.jpgf36ae2c5-376a-438d-81e7-5e2c819adb0dSmall.jpg

• Registered Users Posts: 5 reyi

If you need more players i'm in. I also know 1 or 2 others who might play.

http://steamcommunity.com/id/reyimiral

yup sure we need as much people as we can get, there isnt even 1 full team signed up

• Registered Users Posts: 5 reyi

Team 2:

Reyi http://steamcommunity.com/id/reyimiral
    Valour http://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198022516101
    Blue Kiwi? (must confirm him)

Looking for at least 2 more people to complete this team.

Good stuff :)

• Registered Users Posts: 4,229 ✭✭✭Dreddybajs

Can we possibly get 5 for team feed and I'll draft a game in CM if you want? So me, Donal, Paul so far

Dreddy you're decent want to give it a shot? Anyone else that knows what they are doing? We'll groom ourselves in to the best Irish gaming team within 6 months, I promise.

I want this as our logo Paul no questions

p-hippo-1_1467398c.jpg

Sure thing, sounds fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

I'll get onto some of the boyos, probably have an entire team. Will get back to you.

I do enjoy a good feed

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tankran

You could have 4 feeders and dreddy playing invo and STILL win :(

Advertisement