Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Strange habits

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭truebluesac

As soon as i wake up in the morning i let the most almighty fart . I really think next door can hear them they are that loud , must be building up the gas all night long. This started about a year or 2 ago

• Closed Accounts Posts: 7,973 ✭✭✭RayM

When I sneeze, I always shout "fuck" at the same time.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

I avoid that awkward air trap in the end of a condom by popping a little pin hole in the end.
    Works lads,try it.

• Registered Users Posts: 406 ✭✭Gotham

I avoid that awkward air trap in the end of a condom by popping a little pin hole in the end.
    Works lads,try it.
    While it's on?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,033 ✭✭✭Winty

I can only do a number 2 when I take my top off, easy when at home but when I am out and about I have to search for a toilet that has a coat hook

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,820 ✭✭✭FanadMan

osarusan wrote: »

Have been having that for years and never knew what caused it. It's almost like an electric shock - not nice.

• Registered Users Posts: 210 ✭✭JP85

Sifting throuh the after hours forum all day

(I know i only joined in january but i used to just observe before then)

• Registered Users Posts: 11,812 ✭✭✭✭sbsquarepants

Roose wrote: »
    Chewing the inside of my mouth.

My missus does that too - drives me mental. She pinches her cheek and chews away on the inside of it - it's fúcking retarded!:mad:

As for my odd habbit - I sometimes make myself a cup of tea and a cup of coffee at the same time, drinking a sup of one, then a sup of the other:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭daddyorchips

I pick scabs have ruined three tattoos by picking the scabs off but I cant help it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 288 ✭✭daddyorchips

I pick scabs, even scabs that form on tattoos. Disgusting but I cant help it.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 707 ✭✭✭ulinbac

Unlike the guys who twitch when going to sleep, I do it when getting up.

Basically when I am ready to get out of bed (or within a few mins of waking) my whole body shakes, sometimes quite vigourous and lasts for about 5 seconds. Feels like the body loosening up but never asked a doc. Sometimes happens during the day when tired but control it.

Scared an ex before the first morning in bed :D!!

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,202 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

osarusan wrote: »
    Ha I do that too. Can give my girlfriend a scare :p

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 657 ✭✭✭optimistic_

As for my odd habbit - I sometimes make myself a cup of tea and a cup of coffee at the same time, drinking a sup of one, then a sup of the other:D

Doing this later.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Only happens at home, because it'd look weird anywhere else. :pac:

I pour out the tube of Smarties, separate them into their colours and then eat the colour with the most amount of Smarties, to the least. :P

When eating Crunchies, I always have to eat all of the chocolate off first before the honeycomb. ;P

Those Loveheart sweets with the little things written on them, I'll never eat any that says 'I love you'. I have to either give them to someone else or throw them away. :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,641 ✭✭✭Luap

I always put on socks before my underpants!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,122 ✭✭✭BeerWolf

Got this habit of pulling my t-shirt's neck collar over my nose while watching TV or playing a game on the 360... or pulling the base of my t-shirt for no reason... :pac:

No idea why I do it :confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,456 ✭✭✭astonaidan

I like to click the mouse buttons constantly, really fast.
    I'm always doing it with my 2 fingers. I always find a blank part in the screen when reading something, or when watching a movie etc and just clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

I was actually doing this while reading your post, My sisters want to kill me when I try show them something funny on the web cause it annoys the hell out off them

• Closed Accounts Posts: 802 ✭✭✭Roose

My missus does that too - drives me mental. She pinches her cheek and chews away on the inside of it - it's fúcking retarded!:mad:

What's retarded about one eating one's own face?:confused:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sir Osis of Liver.

I always put my pants,boxers and socks on left leg first.(not in that order,dont want to look like superman)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 205 ✭✭simonmln

I have to take a tea bag out of the cup using my fingers. Try to grab a corner sticking up out of the cup. Only a habit ive picked up in the last few weeks. If I cant get it the bag stays in the cup.

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Awwwwfook

I like to click the mouse buttons constantly, really fast.
    I'm always doing it with my 2 fingers. I always find a blank part in the screen when reading something, or when watching a movie etc and just clickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclickclick

I do this constantly at work. If I'm reading an article and stop to think about something click, click, click, click. I actually annoy myself at times.

I always have to make sure the kitchen counters are clean. The rest of the house can be a tip but the counters must be clean.

I also put smarties/skittles/jelly tots into groups of their colours, eat them till there is the same ammount in each group and then eat one out of each group till they are all gone.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 843 ✭✭✭Whatsernamex33

Marry me? I do the exact same 3 things

what the fcuk? :O

Yeah.. I will.. :pac:

Tis weird alright. :P

kuggles wrote: »
    I also put smarties/skittles/jelly tots into groups of their colours, eat them till there is the same ammount in each group and then eat one out of each group till they are all gone.

You'd be naturally talented to play Congkak then.

:P

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

This always happens to me. Not sure if its related to sleep....but sometimes i lose all strength in my hands. I try and do something easy like open a lid and they just won't do it. I feel like a baby. It lasts about 15-20 seconds and I actually like it. MAkes me laugh.

Anyone else? I know its not a habit :o

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,557 ✭✭✭KeithM89

Cant believe no one mentioned the volume on the TV yet, always has to be an even number!

Keith wrote: »
    Cant believe no one mentioned the volume on the TV yet, always has to be an even number!

Everyone does that, er go, it's not strange behavior!

• Registered Users Posts: 121 ✭✭Awwwwfook

This always happens to me. Not sure if its related to sleep....but sometimes i lose all strength in my hands. I try and do something easy like open a lid and they just won't do it. I feel like a baby. It lasts about 15-20 seconds and I actually like it. MAkes me laugh.

Anyone else? I know its not a habit :o

this happens me in the mornings alot... I would sometimes find it hard to grip a pen... it doesnt last long tho.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 4,331 ✭✭✭Ilyana 2.0

I count the steps when I'm going up/down stairs, especially in familiar places for some reason.

I hate wearing shoes in the house, and wearing a jacket when eating is an absolute no-no. So they all come off as soon as I get home.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,460 ✭✭✭DipStick McSwindler

This post has been deleted.

Advertisement