Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fetac CAO offers 2013..

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭jeddie20

I keep staring at the clock, i wonder if i just slept for a day would time go quicker :P http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130819T06&p0=78&msg=CAO

• Registered Users Posts: 157 ✭✭Edel666

jeddie20 wrote: »
    I keep staring at the clock, i wonder if i just slept for a day would time go quicker :P http://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20130819T06&p0=78&msg=CAO
    I keep creating one of those too cause i can't create one on my phone haha :L

• Registered Users Posts: 107 ✭✭Sean1975

Edel666 wrote: »
    I keep creating one of those too cause i can't create one on my phone haha :L

Just do a countdown clock on ur phone

Sean1975 wrote: »
    Just do a countdown clock on ur phone
    I don't have one on it, can't get one either coz it's not an android :)

I don't have one on it, can't get one either coz it's not an android :)

Most phones have them under click settings

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 152 ✭✭Lamina

Forever21 wrote: »
    All fetac are turned into points for Monday round 1 .

Are you sure? It doesn't say UPD (The score is used to rank applicants among school leavers as well as those presenting FETAC.) beside all courses, only some.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

Lamina wrote: »
    Are you sure? It doesn't say UPD (The score is used to rank applicants among school leavers as well as those presenting FETAC.) beside all courses, only some.

Yes you're still in with a chance for Monday once you meet the points and requirements. Good luck for Monday :)

• Registered Users Posts: 414 ✭✭Further Ed.

Best of luck on Monday folks but do bear in mind that offers to FETAC applicants on Monday are only where the FETAC applicants compete against Leaving Cert students not where they compete for reserved places. See that code on the CAO website which indicates what category your course is in.

• Registered Users Posts: 180 ✭✭92Grainne1992

Well lads.... if worst comes to worst on Monday, we all just book a one way flight to Australia and take it from there :D

Hahaha ❤ lol

• Advertisement

Just want to double check if we get offered a place and accept it online, we don't have to send back the offer we got in the post. Am I right?

Just want to double check if we get offered a place and accept it online, we don't have to send back the offer we got in the post. Am I right?

Once u accept online that's all u need to do

Once u accept online that's all u need to do
    Thank you and then we wait for the college to contact us after we accept yea?

Thank you and then we wait for the college to contact us after we accept yea?

Exactly :) x

Thanks, beginning to feel nervous again. x

Thanks, beginning to feel nervous again. x

Ah no look, if you get a place, all well and good. If not then feck it. Eventually you'll get what u want if U want it that badly :) x

I've enough entry requirements for the course anyways :) x

• Registered Users Posts: 706 ✭✭✭MoonDancer

Does CAO automatically obtain our PLC results, or are we supposed to send them to CAO?
    Feeling like I screwed this one up, as I didn't send any results to CAO.... 8 distinctions and 1 merit... :(

I have the box ticket for fetac on CAO application form, and my PPS number is also there.

MoonDancer wrote: »
    Does CAO automatically obtain our PLC results, or are we supposed to send them to CAO?
    Feeling like I screwed this one up, as I didn't send any results to CAO.... 8 distinctions and 1 merit... :(

I have the box ticket for fetac on CAO application form, and my PPS number is also there.

Yes, they send them in for you. :)

• Registered Users Posts: 36 keeponclimbing

Well lads.... if worst comes to worst on Monday, we all just book a one way flight to Australia and take it from there :D

True that. But didn't you get eight distinctions? You'll get an offer no problem. Do you know btw if fetac applicants can get round 2 offers?

• Advertisement

Two more sleeps haha :P

stop stressing out people lol :rolleyes:

stop stressing out people lol :rolleyes:

Well you can't really blame people for being a bit anxious, its a very big part of the next few years of their life and they will find out very soon.

I'm not stressing out that much lol just a bit nervous :)

I'm not stressing out that much lol just a bit nervous :)

Hopefully everyone here will get what they want :D

Yep hopefully, we'll be all so excited if we do :D

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭Forever21

Ah go away!!!! Don't know if I"ll log in at 6am or wait till 6.30 in case the site crash as it normally does!! What do you think?

Forever21 wrote: »
    Ah go away!!!! Don't know if I"ll log in at 6am or wait till 6.30 in case the site crash as it normally does!! What do you think?
    I don't even know if i'll get up at six lol might get up at 9 or 10 maybe 9 though haha hope the site doesn't crash :)

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭jeddie20

i'll be one of those crashing the site at 6 :pac:

• Advertisement

1 sleep for me. I'll sleep tonight that'll be it :P

Advertisement