Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football League Codes 2013/2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,607 ✭✭✭tony1980

A friend of mine runs a league the last couple of years where its 40 euro to enter for the season. Last year there was 20 in it.

1ST = 300
    2ND = 150
    3RD = 100
    4TH = 70
    5TH = 40
    13TH = 40

10 euro a month for Manager of the month. I suppose he could alter the way the prizes are spread out depending on the amount of people that enter. Its nearly 20 again so far this year. If anyone is interested, PM me and I will give ye the details. Not sure how it works in terms of people trusting who runs the league with the money, Is there something that can be set up with PayPal?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Axwell wrote: »
    fantasy-football_zpsbc0307e8.jpg

Place where I work is running a league this year - free to enter.

Cheers

Lads just another reminder about the update to this that was posted the other day - about 150 people in it but not everyone has emailed as required.

http://huggity.com/fantasy_football/terms/terms.html

If you joined and didnt do so please do so you dont miss out. Thanks!

• Registered Users Posts: 14,701 ✭✭✭✭Panthro

Huggity is free to enter is it Axwell?

Edit: "Free to Enter" is written on the pic above, d'uh!"

• Registered Users Posts: 40,861 ✭✭✭✭Xavi6

We've got just under 700 people so far in my website's league (backpagefootball.com / @bpfootball).

Code is 46090-13896 for anyone still looking to join leagues.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,259 ✭✭✭TheRedDevil10

Just giving this one last push

http://www.eventelephant.com/4thbfcffcompetition

A4_FPL1314_01_zpsf4115959.jpg

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 51 ✭✭clarenman

feel free to join my league all for fun,thanks code is 1003041-235029

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

In return for all the tips i have picked up from the forum, i have made a league. 50 euro to the winner. No entry fee.

62475-476089

• Registered Users Posts: 544 ✭✭✭Name Changed

Off The Ball: 249216-288707
    Newstalk Breakfast: 2005131-429022
    Second Captains: 1735634-381936
    FPL Dugout: 13553-4748

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

darego wrote: »
    shh i wana actually have a chance of winning this thing hehe

There's a lad with those initials in!

Many thanks to all of you who have joined the Bohs league.I can't believe the response (sorry now I didn't post here in previous years!).Given the disaster I had with Event Elephant last season this certainly makes up for it.In fairness to all who signed up I'm already actively looking at adding additional monthly prizes.Watch this space!

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Boards.ie FSA has nearly 500 entrants. Pretty Impressive. Lookin' forward to the Champs League style Cup by Lemmers btw, thanks for takin' over the reigns this year son :D

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

manual_man wrote: »
    Boards.ie FSA has nearly 500 entrants. Pretty Impressive. Lookin' forward to the Champs League style Cup by Lemmers btw, thanks for takin' over the reigns this year son :D

Whats the code for the FSA one as I'm only in the plain old boards.ie one as it is? cheers :)

• Registered Users Posts: 15,262 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

Whats the code for the FSA one as I'm only in the plain old boards.ie one as it is? cheers :)

Ah god it's in this thread somewhere i think maybe page4/5 or so

Has anyone got the Football Weekly code?

manual_man wrote: »
    Ah god it's in this thread somewhere i think maybe page4/5 or so

Ah well I'm in 15 already this is the only one I found 4506-13781 sure tis basically the same thing really

Balls.ie 362931-93780

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,467 ✭✭✭McSasquatch

What's the plain old boards.ie one? :p

Edit: Never mind, I assume it's this one lol.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

Just a tip for next year. The limit for private leagues is 15. But I think you can bypass that by entering leagues that renew their leagues on an annual basis. Most of the bigger ones do that.

I've gone up to 16 leagues a few times now. It's a pain cause I have to keep on deleting more and more leagues but it's something I'll be looking at towards the end of the season.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,277 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

This years code is

467018-117340

Here's another H2H one with a limit of 20 people.

2296126-475642

• Registered Users Posts: 16,731 ✭✭✭✭Nalz

balls how did I miss this :(

• Advertisement

Trilla wrote: »
    balls how did I miss this :(

Fret not Trilla I've extended the closing date to this Friday (@ 23.59) and given the fantastic response to the comp I'll be adding a few extra prizes!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,343 ✭✭✭buyer95

PunterAssist posted the following on another thread, best to keep them all in one place

"For a bit of craic I will give a Premier League jersey to the winner of the private league to get the ball rolling (winners choice). Code: 16356-5484"

Im on top after the first weekend(Mighty Ducks 2.0), which is a bit of a curse, because I started brilliantly last year and completely fell off. I wouldn't mind a Norwich jersey with Mickey Turner on the back though, so I'll do my best to keep in contention to win this league. Good luck lads.

buyer95 wrote: »
    Im on top after the first weekend(Mighty Ducks 2.0), which is a bit of a curse, because I started brilliantly last year and completely fell off. I wouldn't mind a Norwich jersey with Mickey Turner on the back though, so I'll do my best to keep in contention to win this league. Good luck lads.

That jersey is mine!!! :eek:

Fret not Trilla I've extended the closing date to this Friday (@ 23.59) and given the fantastic response to the comp I'll be adding a few extra prizes!

Now added!

http://www.eventelephant.com/4thbfcffcompetition

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭brimal

Can you not join leagues after GW1 has started?

I can't find the 'enter code' option in Join League now

edit: nevermind, got it

Final final prize list in Bohs comp.Registrations close at 23.59 on 23/8.Many thanks to all who signed up.Must head off now to deliver a few prizes;)

Overall Prizes

1st: €500
    2nd: €200
    3rd: €100
    4th: €50
    5th: Entry to Bohs FF Comp 2014/15*
    6th: Entry to Bohs FF Comp 2014/15*
    7th Entry to Bohs FF Comp 2014/15* NEW
    Last Place: Crate of minerals
    *worth €20

Monthly Prizes

In addition ,there will be fantastic monthly prizes (more than one some months!).The following prizes will be up for grabs from August to May (order of prizes from November to May will be notified to participants as comp progresses):

2 tickets for the Manchester United v Everton game on 3 December (October monthly prize)
    2 tickets to a major gig (last season it was The Killers)
    Four ball at New Forest Golf Club (September monthly prize)
    Cordless twinset landline phone
    Pat Fenlon's signed Hibernian FC Training Top (August monthly prize - Gameweek 3 only and limited to those with Hibs strip on FPL site!)
    Pat Fenlon's Hibernian FC Sweat Shirt (August monthly prize - Gameweek 2 only)
    Signed match-worn Bohemian FC Jersey
    Signed Bohemian FC Football
    Four Ball at Castleknock Golf Club
    Crate of Heineken bottles and a crate of minerals
    Lunch for 2 in the Cinnamon Cafe and tickets to the Savoy Cinema
    Four ball at Moyvalley Golf Club
    €50 Casa Rebelde Voucher
    One night B&B getaway at Druids Glen Resort
    A round of footee for four (blend of football and golf) (September monthly prize - Gameweek 4 only) NEW
    Zumba classes NEW
    Music Angel Friendz mini speaker NEW
    ....and if that isn't enough,as usual there will be a number of weekly prizes!

EDIT: GIVEN THE FANTASTIC RESPONSE TO THIS COMP THE LAST 3 MONTHLY PRIZES IN THE ABOVE LIST WERE ADDED ON 20 AUGUST

AND FINALLY ON 22 AUGUST THE FOLLOWING PRIZE WAS ADDED FOR THE BEST WEEKLY SCORE OVER THE COURSE OF THE SEASON:

Lunch for 2 in the Cinnamon Cafe,Smithfield and a €20 entry to Bohs FF Comp 2014/15 (current leader is Robbie Loughlin on 104 points...new entrants' scores only count from GW2 onwards!) NEW

Still ten spots left in a H2H league if anyone is interested.

2296126-475642

• Registered Users Posts: 5,814 ✭✭✭windy shepard henderson

110191-240133

were doing one here where its 5 euro a man

every one pays 5er after the transfer window closes!!

all welcome to join!!

• Registered Users Posts: 34 saoirse95

2750162-566521 League just created, scoring starts Game Week 3 :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Still ten spots left in a H2H league if anyone is interested.

2296126-475642

I thought H2H leagues could not take any more places after the competition started.

Advertisement