Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football League Codes 2013/2014

Options
  • 16-07-2013 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 28,710 ✭✭✭✭

If anyone has codes to join leagues that pop up every year (radio stations, websites etc) fire them into this thread.

The more leagues the better, especially if they offer prizes!

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

PunterAssist posted the following on another thread, best to keep them all in one place

"For a bit of craic I will give a Premier League jersey to the winner of the private league to get the ball rolling (winners choice). Code: 16356-5484"

• Registered Users Posts: 29,294 ✭✭✭✭Mint Sauce

Has the Boards League code gone up yet?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,121 ✭✭✭Invincible

Mint Sauce wrote: »
    Has the Boards League code gone up yet?

No, are you setting it up?

• Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

The Bohs fantasy football competition is running again, after a huge success last year

A4_FPL1314_01_zpsf4115959.jpg

Link here: http://www.eventelephant.com/4thbfcffcompetition

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

Anyone know how many runners that got last season? Not a great deal of value if it's a huge number of people in it. There's only cash prizes for 40, and a total value of 100.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional East Moderators Posts: 23,208 Mod ✭✭✭✭GLaDOS

I think there was about 100, but I could be wrong. Half the entry money goes towards the club, all the monthly prizes donations from fans.

Cake, and grief counseling, will be available at the conclusion of the test

• Registered Users Posts: 6,962 ✭✭✭Hogey007

a guy i follow on twitter posted this, not a huge prize but it'd be alright for a free entry league.

he's a pretty decent poster/tweeter too if you want to follow him.

FPL Fantasy FiendFPLFiend 1h
    Join my mini-league, NOW paying out to top 2 £50 to winner & £25 to runner-up Free League Code - 9138-3650

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

@FFPundits Free League

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/1574/join/?autojoin-code=3043-1574

1st place - 16gb iPad, courtesy of our sponsor.

Manager of the Month - £100 courtesy of our sponsor.

League entry code; 3043-1574

MOD EDIT: There has been a change to the link for this league. I have added an autojoin link to the free league. Easily the biggest free league out there.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 15,228 Mod ✭✭✭✭FutureGuy

roryc wrote: »
    Three pay leagues + 1 free league here.

Imagine I'll enter them all - http://fantasyfootballpundits.com/competitions/

Although they seem to be heavily favouring the monthly prizes.

I'll be waiting to see how all the entry fees are distributed before I pay for a league. The free one looks good tbh.

Yeah I agree regarding the monthly prizes.

MOD: Just to nip it in the bud everyone...absolutely no talk of their referral scheme please.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

Is there a Fantasy Sports Arena league set up already ? or will i set one up now ?

• Advertisement

Jax Teller wrote: »
    Is there a Fantasy Sports Arena league set up already ? or will i set one up now ?

not that i'm aware of anyway, i know there is boards one but that's obviously going to be for anyone that posts on boards. might be a good idea for you to set one up alright for us regular posters in this section.

• Registered Users Posts: 39,501 ✭✭✭✭KevIRL

There was one last year, if the person who set it up just reactivates it then everyone will automatically be back in it

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,763 ✭✭✭Jax Teller

KevIRL wrote: »
    There was one last year, if the person who set it up just reactivates it then everyone will automatically be back in it

I think Nuri Sahin set it up . He's no longer posting in here or a mod here .

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I think Nuri Sahin set it up . He's no longer posting in here or a mod here .

I'll send him a tweet :p

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

The Boards.ie League from last year is: 4506-13781 according to THE GAFFER. I was auto-added to this league from being a member last year it seems.

http://fantasy.premierleague.com/my-leagues/31751/standings/

• Registered Users Posts: 16,304 ✭✭✭✭Mr.Prodston

I like the idea of a league for those of us that post in here regularly. Alongside the big sprawling boards.ie league with a snazzy name like "FSA Fun With Mickey" etc :pac:

The Fantasy Sports Arena league is live!

• Registered Users Posts: 16,645 ✭✭✭✭dahat

Two of them? dump one maybe?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,902 ✭✭✭MagicIRL

Code?

code for joe.ie league, no mention of prizes yet though.

JOE.ieJOEdotie 12h
    And here's the code for our Fantasy Football League 513657-130798 #FantasyFootball

• Advertisement

MagicIRL wrote: »
    Code?

How do I find the code if its the same league as last years one?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

How do I find the code if its the same league as last years one?

Did you set up the league? If so then go to "send invite" on the league page and you'll see it.

Did you set up the league? If so then go to "send invite" on the league page and you'll see it.

No i didnt, Nuri Sahin set up the league last year so I got in contact with him and he renewed it for this year.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,416 ✭✭✭Jimmy Iovine

No i didnt, Nuri Sahin set up the league last year so I got in contact with him and he renewed it for this year.

You could try getting in contact with him again and he can make you an administrator. Then you'll be in charge of the league.

• Registered Users Posts: 756 ✭✭✭Who_8_Paul?

To all FF Sports Arena regulars,

I just setup a Boards.ie H2H league, limited to 20 places

If you're interested the code is:

74989-143461

Well lads, set up a league in association with one of the winners from Dragons Den.

@FPLStrategist for the code. Would be great to see some boardsies challenge for the moolah! It's a free league and I'm making nothing on the league whatsoever.

FutureGuy wrote: »
    Well lads, set up a league in association with one of the winners from Dragons Den.

@FPLStrategist for the code. Would be great to see some boardsies challenge for the moolah! It's a free league and I'm making nothing on the league whatsoever.

Well I do like watches. Now here's the all important question. When I win can I get a specially customised Mickey Turner one? :D

Well I do like watches. Now here's the all important question. When I win can I get a specially customised Mickey Turner one? :D

You'll have to ask Jason that haha. Also, I cant see your team anywhere. Your team name must be incredibly subtle :D

FutureGuy wrote: »
    You'll have to ask Jason that haha. Also, I cant see your team anywhere. Your team name must be incredibly subtle :D

It really doesn't stand out at all, very inconspicuous :D For anybody outside of FSA I might have an interesting time explaining it :pac:

I'll have to tweet him so and you can back me up, it's good to see you're getting a solid number of followers btw

• Advertisement

It really doesn't stand out at all, very inconspicuous :D For anybody outside of FSA I might have an interesting time explaining it :pac:

I'll have to tweet him so and you can back me up, it's good to see you're getting a solid number of followers btw

Yeah it's milling along. Not pushed about overall following but I do like hitting the milestones. Not looking to make any money on it as it's an enjoyable hobby.

I just find it's easier giving quick advice on twitter. I'll always have time for my Boardsies :D

Advertisement