Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Fantasy Football League Codes 2013/2014

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,745 ✭✭✭Swiper the fox

Good that you're still with us anyway Futureguy, I'm not on twitter but I followed your dirtsheets(at least I read them) last season and will continue. I've given up on the forum for the next couple of weeks, there's too much happening to be picking teams yet in my opinion, it'd be different if prices could change, I'll spend a few hours in the last week doing it (probably plagiarise a team from here on the sly:eek:)

• Registered Users Posts: 8,881 ✭✭✭bohsman

roryc wrote: »
    Anyone know how many runners that got last season? Not a great deal of value if it's a huge number of people in it. There's only cash prizes for 40, and a total value of 100.

Definitely value Rory, around 20 entries so far and here is the current prize list:

1st: €500
    2nd: €200
    3rd: €100
    4th: €50
    5th: Entry to Bohs FF Comp 2014/15*
    6th: Entry to Bohs FF Comp 2014/15*
    Last Place: Crate of minerals
    *worth €20

In addition ,there will be fantastic monthly prizes (more than one some months!).The following prizes will be up for grabs from August to May:

2 tickets to a Manchester United home game (v Everton in December)
    2 tickets to a major gig (last season it was The Killers)
    Four ball at New Forest Golf Club
    Cordless twinset landline phone
    Pat Fenlon's Hibernian FC Training Top (signed)
    Pat Fenlon's Hibernian FC Sweat Shirt
    Signed match-worn Bohemian FC Jersey
    Signed Bohemian FC Football
    Four Ball at Castleknock Golf Club
    Crate of Heineken bottles and a crate of minerals
    Lunch for 2 in the Cinnamon Cafe and tickets to the Savoy Cinema
    Four ball at Moyvalley Golf Club
    €50 Casa Rebelde Voucher
    One night B&B getaway at Druids Glen Resort
    ....and if that isn't enough,as usual there will be a number of weekly prizes!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

The Fantasy Sports Arena league is live!

Can someone please post the code for those of us who were not in it last year?

Thanks

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Can someone please post the code for those of us who were not in it last year?

Thanks

Had a look, no sign of code.
    Maybe only admin can get it.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,553 ✭✭✭✭Copper_pipe

I'll ask Nuri for the code

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,358 ✭✭✭S.M.B.

The code from last year was 29640-10344.

I presume it'd be the same again if the league has been reactivated. There would be no harm getting admin access though.

This years code is

467018-117340

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

This years code is
    467018-117340

'This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator.'

RichyX wrote: »

'This is not a valid league code. Please enter another code or check the code with the league administrator.'

Try again id say,

f287f62574b2a2e45d82839f4d38c9a5.png

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,056 ✭✭✭Sooner or Later

RichyX wrote: »

Worked for me.

Maybe you got a digit wrong?

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,278 Mod ✭✭✭✭F1ngers

Worked for me.

Maybe you got a digit wrong?

Or a "space" was added when copying the code.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭RichyX

Works grand now using the same copy and paste procedure. Must have been a temporary issue with the site.

• Registered Users Posts: 516 ✭✭✭Missing Links

The Bohs fantasy football competition is running again, after a huge success last year

A4_FPL1314_01_zpsf4115959.jpg

Link here: http://www.eventelephant.com/4thbfcffcompetition

Just to answer a question or two raised about this one.

It's been on the go for 4 years now.It generally gets circa 100 entries (there are currently 37 entries).The vast majority of the non-cash prizes are donated by Bohs fans (some are however purchased)There are also weekly prizes every so often...there was a total of over 30 prizes last season (cash and non-cash combined).

It has a mix of serious players and those in it for the crack (some pay into it and never put in a team!).The monthly/weekly prizes do help to maintain most people's interest for the duration of the season.There's also a prize for last place for those who give up completely from the outset!Finally,there are also raffle prizes for sellers of just 3 entries (including the one to yourself if necessary!).One lad has attained this so far!

Donedeal.ie are running a league for the new season. They renewed last years league so if you were in their in the league last year no need to enter the code again.

Code : 1101008-256056

To help get you focused, we’ll have a spot prize of a Jersey of the winners choice each month for one of our successful managers.

If that’s not enough to get you interested, we’re also fairly excited about our overall top managers prize, which will be:

Match tickets, flights & accommodation for 2 people*

One entry per person, multiple accounts will be removed.

http://blog.donedeal.ie/?utm_source=donedeal.ie&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Social&utm_content=community%2Bbox

• Registered Users Posts: 3,975 ✭✭✭iMuse

Donedeal.ie are running a league for the new season. They renewed last years league so if you were in their in the league last year no need to enter the code again.

Code : 1101008-256056

One entry per person, multiple accounts will be removed.

http://blog.donedeal.ie/?utm_source=donedeal.ie&utm_medium=link&utm_campaign=Social&utm_content=community%2Bbox

I won it last year, Going to the Arsenal vs Spurs match at the emirates in Sept :D

• Registered Users Posts: 40 neto

iMuse wrote: »
    I won it last year, Going to the Arsenal vs Spurs match at the emirates in Sept :D
    Well done!
    I came second in May and lost manager of the month jersey by 3 points :mad:

Boylesports ‏@Boylesports 28s
    The code for @Boylesports Fantasy #PremierLeague is 1232243-283637. #Free bet at the end of each month for the table topper! #BPL #EPL

• Registered Users Posts: 219 ✭✭greensausage

The first head to head league is full so I created another one code 14187-299134 limited to 20.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,727 ✭✭✭darego

The Bohs fantasy football competition is running again, after a huge success last year

A4_FPL1314_01_zpsf4115959.jpg

Link here: http://www.eventelephant.com/4thbfcffcompetition

entered :) just curious, how do they contact you if you win a prize? can they get your email from your FF team page? :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 9,600 ✭✭✭roryc

How many are in the league so far?

• Advertisement

JOE.ie ‏@JOEdotie
    And here's the code for our Fantasy Football League 513657-130798 #FantasyFootball

darego wrote: »
    entered :) just curious, how do they contact you if you win a prize? can they get your email from your FF team page? :eek:

Don't worry darego all who join get regular updates re prizes up for grabs/winners etc.When you pay the entry fee you give your email address at that stage.Following that a receipt is emailed to you with the league code (check spam if you don't get same).

Thanks for signing up.

roryc wrote: »
    How many are in the league so far?

Just over 50 (so that's the prizes covered...phew!).

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

fantasy-football_zpsbc0307e8.jpg

Place where I work is running a league this year - free to enter.

Cheers

• Registered Users Posts: 22,249 ✭✭✭✭Lemlin

Axwell wrote: »
    fantasy-football_zpsbc0307e8.jpg

Place where I work is running a league this year - free to enter.

Cheers

Link is not working for me. Can code be posted?

• Moderators, Business & Finance Moderators, Computer Games Moderators Posts: 10,461 Mod ✭✭✭✭Axwell

Lemlin wrote: »
    Link is not working for me. Can code be posted?

You need to be on a desktop to access the link, it directs to a facebook tab with the code as prize winners will be contacted via facebook. The code is delivered on there, if you just enter the code you arent eligible to win.

Axwell wrote: »
    You need to be on a desktop to access the link, it directs to a facebook tab with the code as prize winners will be contacted via facebook. The code is delivered on there, if you just enter the code you arent eligible to win.

Will do it from work in the morning so. Thanks.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Newstalk, off the ball 249216-288707, no mention of any prizes though!

Newstalk, off the ball 249216-288707, no mention of any prizes though!

Won it before and got nada.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,303 ✭✭✭Mike Ehrmantraut

Lemlin wrote: »
    Won it before and got nada.

You'd think they'd manage to give some sort of a prize! Well done btw

Advertisement