Advertisement
How to add spoiler tags, edit posts, add images etc. How to - a user's guide to the new version of Boards
Mods please check the Moderators Group for an important update on Mod tools. If you do not have access to the group, please PM Niamh. Thanks!

Today I did something to my car (volume 2)

1312313314315316318»

Comments

• hi all

I replaced the head unit in my 2002 147 TS a while ago and was missing a little bit of Bass ( not Boy racer Bass) and while surfing the Web I came across this mini Pioneer unit ( TS-WX010A) that is ideally suited to what i needed.

Installation is straight forward and due to its slim size can easily sit in the passenger footwell. It runs of a standard 10amp fuse so no need to go through the bulk head to the battery. Its adjustable for gain and freq so after a careful bit of a adjusting i got the levels i wanted

It uses the constant 12v from the fuse box which rather than joining it into the head unit constant power I used one of the piggyback fuse leads .

So if you are looking for that bass its well worth the money .

all the Alfa best

brendan

• Sorry if off topic, can anyone please tell me what this part is? About 27cm in diameter, 1cm deep. Left behind in shed by previous owner (who ran a garage here)

• Open with Chrome.

Long press on the image above and select "search with Google Lens"

Advertisement