Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

THIS IS A THREAD ABOUT WEATHER. ALLLLLL THE WEATHER. WEATHER WEATHER WEATHER

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20,416 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

Miserable Corkonian three degrees left.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

This isn't back to normal its hovering between 18 and 19 degrees in cork and has been 99% or 100% humidity since the early hours, this is horrible

• Registered Users Posts: 18,159 ✭✭✭✭phasers

It's sunny and 25 degrees here, maybe it's only drizzling on the miserable people.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,235 ✭✭✭✭Cee-Jay-Cee

Hazy sunshine and a balmy 26 here in letterkenny.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,772 ✭✭✭byronbay2

This isn't back to normal its hovering between 18 and 19 degrees in cork and has been 99% or 100% humidity since the early hours, this is horrible

First things first: Cork ALWAYS takes a capital letter - the real capital letter, you might say.

The weather is not horrible today. It is not hot or even warm. It is not humid. It is cool and refreshing. You can walk around without sweating. You don't need sunglasses. You can do outdoor jobs in comfort. I would call it perfect.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 297 ✭✭RossyG

32c here in the south of England. It's stifling indoors. I'd go outside, but I'm stuck to the chair. Besides, with my Irish skin I'd fry.

• Registered Users Posts: 18 legrandemac

byronbay2 wrote: »
    First things first: Cork ALWAYS takes a capital letter - the real capital letter, you might say.

The weather is not horrible today. It is not hot or even warm. It is not humid. It is cool and refreshing. You can walk around without sweating. You don't need sunglasses. You can do outdoor jobs in comfort. I would call it perfect.

22*C and 95% Humidity in the midlands, heavy dark clouds, it's dull, heavy and stuffy, like mini muggy Louisiana, it's shiite, ....far from perfect, .... if it was 19*C and 40% Humidity with clear skies, then it would be perfect!

• Registered Users Posts: 2,221 ✭✭✭BluesBerry

Its very humid with dark skies here in the east . Today is the first time I sweated walking across the carpark even in the highest heat I didnt sweat ,its very very humid it feels like a thunderstorm is on the way

• Registered Users Posts: 8,423 ✭✭✭Morag

I never tought I would think that 21C was a cooler day :(
    Fcking hate the hot weather, I don't go on Sun holidays, I never tan.
    Can't wait until we are back to 12C at night so I can sleep.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,515 ✭✭✭Outkast_IRE

How can you say its not humid, weather stations are literally showing 99%-100% humidity all day, that is the actual definition of humid.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 6,568 ✭✭✭candy-gal1

Going by the darkened skies this evening and the warmth of it, we might be needing this song tonight :D:)

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Jaysus that weather out there is ****ing ****e!!.

If this is gonna be what its like next few days ffs bring back the proper sun :pac:

Went for a walk after dinner and was like someone just had a hair dryer on the hot setting blowing in my face the whole time.

Can never just be straightforward can it ?? :P

• Registered Users Posts: 71,799 ✭✭✭✭Ted_YNWA

No matter what the weather is like, somebody will compain.

It's too hot ..... It's too cold ..... It's too dry ..... It's too rainy ..... It's too windy.

Should know by now Irish people love to complain about the weather.

You can't please all of the people all of the time. You can only please some of the people some of the time.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

I'm looking forward to a good thunderstorm because:

a) They're class
    b) It'll freshen things up a bit

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

I'm looking forward to a good thunderstorm because:

a) They're class
    b) It'll freshen things up a bit

A drop of rain keeps the dust down.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,305 ✭✭✭April O Neill

It is not humid.

90% humidity where I am!

• Registered Users Posts: 5,573 ✭✭✭pragmatic1

CJC999 wrote: »
    Hazy sunshine and a balmy 26 here in letterkenny.
    Yeah it was seriously warm and humid in LK today.

• Registered Users Posts: 749 ✭✭✭Bozo Skeleton

Went out for a local pint at 10pm in a t-shirt. Another wee pleasure this weather has brought.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

will it ever happen again or are we destined to be farmer tanned for the rest of our lives?
    I, personally, can't f*cking stand this heat.
    Not because it affects me, mind you, but because irish women have decided that it's fake tan extravaganza in the middle of a hetwave.
    \the f*cking state of them isonly surpassed by the smell of them.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Christ the Redeemer

It was spitting here in tallaght sunday night for about an hour. the MET predicts some rain tomorrow.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 5,001 ✭✭✭recylingbin

the MET predicts some rain tomorrow.
    Never believe a cop, especially an english one.

• Registered Users Posts: 79 ✭✭fibonaccii

pissed rain in the west for a hour or two this evening

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,785 ✭✭✭Ihatecuddles-old

As soon as it rains I'm off for a run. Miss my midnight runs in the rain! like the good weather though.

• Registered Users Posts: 20,416 ✭✭✭✭kneemos

It was spitting here in tallaght sunday night for about an hour. the MET predicts some rain tomorrow.

Spitting is normal for Tallagh.

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭Christ the Redeemer

kneemos wrote: »
    Spitting is normal for Tallagh.

You should take up comedy with a wit like that.

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

Pissed rain in coolock earlier. Weather talk.....**** this ****

• Registered Users Posts: 830 ✭✭✭jimpump

You should take up comedy with a wit like that.

Theyre right though, tallaght is full of spitters.....youse ****ers never swallow!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,641 ✭✭✭bgrizzley

will it ever happen again or are we destined to be farmer tanned for the rest of our lives?
    I, personally, can't f*cking stand this heat.
    Not because it affects me, mind you, but because irish women have decided that it's fake tan extravaganza in the middle of a hetwave.
    \the f*cking state of them isonly surpassed by the smell of them.

You had to say it.
    It's feckin raining now, you put the curse on us!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,865 ✭✭✭Mrs Garth Brooks

Its back, its raining. Back to bed.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 26,928 Mod ✭✭✭✭rainbow kirby

Ran at 8pm last night. Still nearly 30c, not a particularly comfortable experience! Was able to sit out comfortably until around 10 after it though.

22 and raining this morning though...

Advertisement