Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Games with Gold

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 8,798 ✭✭✭MiskyBoyy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,431 ✭✭✭rottie 11

I have styx already sickened. Wonder what's the other xb1 game like

rottie 11 wrote: »

http://store.steampowered.com/app/266510/

• Administrators, Computer Games Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 32,193 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Mickeroo

Styx is pretty good, got it on sale ages ago. Decent stealth game with some good level design.

• Advertisement

wow 3 games I don't have

• Registered Users Posts: 6,618 ✭✭✭Mr Freeze

Gears 2, fecking hell. Are they struggling to get BC titles to give away free?

No interest in Styx, but will gladly take Hand of Fate, nearly bought it a month ago.

• Registered Users Posts: 27,926 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

MiskyBoyy wrote: »

Was there another Scared game a few months ago on GWG?

We were just talking about GOW collection earlier so good to see GOW2 coming up now

• Registered Users Posts: 9,153 ✭✭✭RobertFoster

emmetkenny wrote: »
    Was there another Scared game a few months ago on GWG?
    Sacred 3 in December.

• Moderators, Arts Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,617 Mod ✭✭✭✭Hellrazer

Witcher 2 says bundle only for me.Any ideas??

• Advertisement

Hellrazer wrote: »
    Witcher 2 says bundle only for me.Any ideas??

on xbox.com? You are likely clicking on the 1st result in a search, scroll down a little there will be a 360 version with free written under it.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

rottie 11 wrote: »

Any chance of you buying Ryse? ;)

Any chance of you buying Ryse? ;)

Nope :P

• Registered Users Posts: 10,209 ✭✭✭✭DARK-KNIGHT

just realised deus ex is bc class loved that game and free YES......

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

just realised deus ex is bc class loved that game and free YES......

All the games with gold are bc from last November(I think, around then anyway) onwards. Definitely a great game.

February's first batch of GWG are available now;

XB1: Hands of Fate

360: Sacred Citadel

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Neither of those games appeal to me. Maybe the next batch will.

• Registered Users Posts: 22,338 ✭✭✭✭Akrasia

Neither of those games appeal to me. Maybe the next batch will.

Played Sacred citadel for a little bit last night, It's boring on your own, but it might be fun with my kids as a multiplayer.

• Registered Users Posts: 11,817 ✭✭✭✭Jordan 199

I think I will give Hand of Fate a try.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

So everytime the Games with Gold titles are announced the automatic response here is "Still no Ryse".

Sorry for the question, but I'm a recent Xbox one convert, how serious are people about this?

Is it just a case of its inevitable that it will be a GWG at some point so no one wants to buy it. Is the game any good, or is it something that people would only play if it was free?

• Registered Users Posts: 416 ✭✭Faker74

So everytime the Games with Gold titles are announced the automatic response here is "Still no Ryse".

Sorry for the question, but I'm a recent Xbox one convert, how serious are people about this?

Is it just a case of its inevitable that it will be a GWG at some point so no one wants to buy it. Is the game any good, or is it something that people would only play if it was free?

• Registered Users Posts: 9,197 ✭✭✭maximoose

It's a decent game, but because it was pretty poorly received/didn't sell very well it's one that was expected to be GwG from pretty much the first month GwG was announced - and has become a bit of a running joke now.

I actually quite enjoyed it. If you can get it <€15 it's worth a look.

(Although it just HAS to be coming on GwG soon :pac:)

• Registered Users Posts: 27,926 ✭✭✭✭TitianGerm

maximoose wrote: »
    It's a decent game, but because it was pretty poorly received/didn't sell very well it's one that was expected to be GwG from pretty much the first month GwG was announced - and has become a bit of a running joke now.

I actually quite enjoyed it. If you can get it <€15 it's worth a look.

(Although it just HAS to be coming on GwG soon :pac:)

Most likely next month!!!

• Registered Users Posts: 3,273 ✭✭✭Gizmo55

Faker74 wrote: »

It's very shallow gameplay wise but it's quite enjoyable. Plus, it looks stunning. I've a soft spot for it as it was the first game I played on Xbox One.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 699 ✭✭✭Rorok

(I know this is last month but anyway) I started playing deus ex today, I like the game, but walking around just feels so... Clunky, it feels very awkward with the three second dash thing too. I am still enjoying it but its sort of annoying me and I dont know if I'll bother finishing the game :/

• Registered Users Posts: 5,416 ✭✭✭FAILSAFE 00

Rorok wrote: »
    (I know this is last month but anyway) I started playing deus ex today, I like the game, but walking around just feels so... Clunky, it feels very awkward with the three second dash thing too. I am still enjoying it but its sort of annoying me and I dont know if I'll bother finishing the game :/
    Once you unlock and enhance your abilities while making progress with the story you won't look back.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,128 ✭✭✭✭aaronjumper

Styx: Master of Shadows is fun if a bit difficult and glitchy.
    Was stealth killing a guard only to have his body pop through a wall and alert enemies in the next room.
    Still fun though.

Like a simplified blend of Hitman and Splinter Cell in a fantasy setting, geared more towards stealth like the older versions of each series.

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Recreation & Hobbies Moderators Posts: 10,279 Mod ✭✭✭✭CatInABox

LIGHTNING wrote: »
    The hand of fate game is actually quite good! Enjoying it so far

I've been enjoying it, but the load times just to get into a shop are ridiculous! Why do you need to load up a new environment just to get to a shop!

Do you alter your deck at all, or do you just use the recommended one?

Advertisement