Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Things that just don't make sense

Options
124»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

TheUsual wrote: »
    What is gravity ?

a bitch :mad:

• Subscribers Posts: 19,425 ✭✭✭✭Oryx

Chewbacca is a Wookiee from the planet Kashyyyk. But Chewbacca lives on the planet Endor. Why would a Wookiee, an 8-foot-tall Wookiee, want to live on Endor, with a bunch of 2-foot-tall Ewoks? That does not make sense!

For the same reasons Gary Glitter lived in Thailand I guess.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

This morning I spotted a car weaving in and out of traffic very dangerously, on the back window was one of those baby on board stickers

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

cofy wrote: »
    This morning I spotted a car weaving in and out of traffic very dangerously, on the back window was one of those baby on board stickers

Maybe the baby was driving?

• Registered Users Posts: 5,761 ✭✭✭Aglomerado

Those are really permits to drive like a complete muppet.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,073 ✭✭✭gobnaitolunacy

There's a widely believed urban legend that a 3'' dia sticker is of use to alerting paramedics to the presence of a baby in the event of a accident.
    A baby seat would be a bit of a giveaway.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭MickFleetwood

old hippy wrote: »
    Posters on any threads involving Travellers.

Calling somebody defending themselves as brutality never made much sense to me, Old Hippy.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,793 ✭✭✭Sirsok

Ryan tubridy and how anyone can listen to him...he was on in the parents house one day talking to someone that was describing a cone women can use to pee standing up, another day talking about the soles of shoes....he is the most uncharismatic man in television or radio and it's a disgrace he has Gerry Ryan's spot

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,441 ✭✭✭old hippy

Calling somebody defending themselves as brutality never made much sense to me, Old Hippy.

You can go your own way.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,095 ✭✭✭Wurly

How, in this day and age there are people who STILL don't indicate. What the f*ck is wrong with these people????

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 3,972 ✭✭✭cofy

Wurly wrote: »
    How, in this day and age there are people who STILL don't indicate. What the f*ck is wrong with these people????

Maybe some people think that they are christmas lights?

Advertisement