Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal crossing New leaf friend code swap!

Options

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

Let me know if you add me.
    Name Alan
    Code 2535-3626-7022

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

I've added the last bunch of contacts.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

Where do you buy turnips?

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

The turnip lady, only on Sundays!
    Set the game clock to yesterday.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I've added everyone in the thread here, add me back!
    cherry
    5214-9898-2083

Gates open for the night :P

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

Added everyone in the thread, fc is 4167-4841-3092
    got cherries aplenty and should have lemons and apples sprouting tomorrow!

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

jaydoxx wrote: »
    Added everyone in the thread, fc is 4167-4841-3092
    got cherries aplenty and should have lemons and apples sprouting tomorrow!

I'll definitely take some lemons! :D I've got loads of fruits due tomorrow.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

People who still need to add me back 1478-3109-0815

Gonzovision
    Boiledeggs
    Littlefinger
    Stylesclash
    Aidonin
    Colham
    Venomireland
    Aisling
    F0reverAC

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Silentsoul

lila44 wrote: »
    Where do you buy turnips?

From a lady that sells them she roams around on sunday mornings only, DON'T reset your clock back as once you set it forward again the turnips will become rotten, its a little anti cheat thing nintendo have put in ( time travel )so you cannot make a fortune doing it that way.

Also guys I have got Pears coming out my ears, planted some Orange trees, lemon trees, banana trees and Lychese trees.
    But not sure if the banana ones will grow or not yet, will have to wait and see.

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 17,133 Mod ✭✭✭✭cherryghost

I currently have pears and apples. Cherries are on the way though :)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

I have apples, with oranges, cherries and maybe a perfect apple on the way.

I planted oranges on day 1 (Thursday night / Friday morning. Where's my Damned fruit???

• Registered Users Posts: 334 ✭✭jaydoxx

played with a japanese and german, language barrier was immense but fun trying to translate on the fly, turns out german isnt like mixing up french english and dutch in one language:L

• Registered Users Posts: 279 ✭✭Colham

Guys, can you plant trees on the beach? Or does it have to be a particular fruit?

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

It has to be a particular fruit that grows in sandy conditions. Only ever plant them where you find the trees growing. EG: Bananas need to grow on the beach.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Silentsoul

Guys just a heads up, watch for people coming to your town, taking all your fruit and not giving any of their fruit in return, and not letting you visit their town either....

So far I have had 2 nice visitors and 6 not so nice, and I have not managed to visit one person yet.
    I had pears, oranges, mangos, bananas, peaches and lyches now I have to wait a few days for them to grow as 2 players took everything.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭miss_aisling

I'm CC 4425-1875-8092

Ill add people later. Off to town to find streetpass hits :pac:

Add back? :) 2509 1257 1658

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭miss_aisling

I'm CC 4425-1875-8092

Ill add people later. Off to town to find streetpass hits :pac:
    Silentsoul wrote: »
    I have added Atavan, Evil Wonka and Wolverine, will add more tomorrow as my eyes are stinging with tiredness.
    Add me back please I have Pears.

My FC - 5043-2020-4962 Name - Darren

Add back?2509 1257 1658

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Hello everyone, I've just started, I have pears. Tell me if you add me - 0834-1050-6701

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

Silentsoul wrote: »
    Guys just a heads up, watch for people coming to your town, taking all your fruit and not giving any of their fruit in return, and not letting you visit their town either....
    I visited someone's town and left fruit in the locker there, didn't realise the contents of the lockers everywhere are only yours!

Just got disconnected from Paradiso town - sorry Ryu!

BTW, aside from fruit trades, what do people do on a trip to another town?

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Hello everyone, I've just started, I have pears. Tell me if you add me - 0834-1050-6701

Added! 1032-1223-9046, Justin.

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Banjo wrote: »
    Just got disconnected from Paradiso town - sorry Ryu!

BTW, aside from fruit trades, what do people do on a trip to another town?

I usually go fishing or bug catching! If you have the island you can also do multiplayer games.

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

Added! My fc is in my sig

Added. Mines in my sig

• Registered Users Posts: 1,910 ✭✭✭thusspakeblixa

Added! My fc is in my sig
    Added. Mines in my sig

Thanks, except I can't see your sigs (I haven't been active on boards in a while)! In settings, I've ticked 'see signatures' but still cannae see 'em.

Edit: Never mind, appears to be just this thread oddly enough so have added you all back.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,106 ✭✭✭✭RobbingBandit

I have been digging up fossils, fishing and catching bugs in the two towns I have visited so far, also took some fruit, not all mind you as that sucks cleaning someone out. I am going to spend the next couple of days on the island gathering and setting up some orchards of different fruits before I invite anyone else in, need to catch me some jewled bugs to pay off Nook the Crook.

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭manicmonoliths

Hi folks, got the game on launch day, really enjoying it so far. Think the trick to not getting burned out is to take it day by day and not go too crazy.

My friend code is 0345-0482-8363. I'll go back through the thread now and add people, would love it if people did the same :) Thanks.

Edit: Ok added everyone!

What shocks me is that people leave the fruit on the trees to be nicked. Don't these people have home loans to pay off???

I always try to ask if it's okay, but the first town I visited I did clear out a tree of cherries without giving anything in return and run for the door (not on purpose, my wife was about to turn off the router and I'd forgotten to bring apples with me as it was my first time using the Visit feature - think the town mayor was called Evan - Sorry dude!)

• Registered Users Posts: 2,134 ✭✭✭gubbie

What shocks me is that people leave the fruit on the trees to be nicked. Don't these people have home loans to pay off???

I always try to ask if it's okay, but the first town I visited I did clear out a tree of cherries without giving anything in return and run for the door (not on purpose, my wife was about to turn off the router and I'd forgotten to bring apples with me as it was my first time using the Visit feature - think the town mayor was called Evan - Sorry dude!)

You have apples?! Wanna be my friend and leave me some? I have pears and plenty of them. And some other things growing which haven't bloomed (that's not the right word...) I think I can trust you not to steal and trample my flowers... I'll pm you my friend code thing.

I've been letting the fruit grow to let neighbours take them. I have at least 3 trees with fruit at any one time so they can.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

My peaches and cherries bloomed today. Left lots on the trees for visitors, and put some of each in my locker so I remember to have them when visiting. Remembered to buy paper too so I can send letters in their town. :)

I'd only take 1 tree at most of fruit when visiting! And if there wasn't many of that tree I would ask and take just one and plant my own tree in my town.

Other than that just fish and bugs and maybe of they had something good in their shop to buy. I wouldn't take fossils.

Advertisement