Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Animal crossing New leaf friend code swap!

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 30,123 ✭✭✭✭Star Lord

My gates are open for a while now! Was connected to a town (Whoever Ryu was) till a rogue connection error separated us!

• Moderators, Music Moderators Posts: 4,725 Mod ✭✭✭✭Gonzovision

Really annoying with the network issues I am having. Device is in a DMZ and yet I cannot connect to anyone or vice versa.

• Registered Users Posts: 22 Silentsoul

Really annoying with the network issues I am having. Device is in a DMZ and yet I cannot connect to anyone or vice versa.

I know the feeling, I have had several error codes.
    You are more than welcome to try and join my town if you like.

FC - 5043-2020-4962
    Name - Darren
    Town name - Pipenton.

My gates are open for about another 40 mins.

gates shut now, going to farm bugs on the island.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,839 ✭✭✭✭ShaneU

My gates are open for a while now! Was connected to a town (Whoever Ryu was) till a rogue connection error separated us!
    that's me, I just enter ryu for my name in Japanese games, I can't remember why. Will leave my gate open too

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

elekid wrote: »
    Friend Code: 2062-9454-2232

I've added everyone on this thread, please feel free to add me back

• Advertisement

Hey guys just found a few things out, some of you will know this but some might not.
    When you get a badge or see the badge guy, keep talking to him, he might just have more than one badge for you.
    And when on your island, chop down just one of the Palm Trees on the beach, I recommend one of the ones close to the hut, but leave the stump in the ground, there are two reasons for this, the first is that once the tree is gone you can fish better now, even better to catch those sharks if they appear behind where the tree used to be, and the second is that if you leave the stump, insects land on the stump that as of yet I am yet to find anywere else other than the stump, so that way you get an extra entry to your list and another entry for your museum. The insects seem to appear during the day only.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,239 ✭✭✭UberPrinny_Baal

2013-06-21-497-Pockets.jpg

I laughed so hard.

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Sorry elekid, peach and damo! I hope it's not true that I'd you die in someone else's town your game is over for ever!

Thanks for coming though, and Damo - I have your blazer ;)

• Moderators, Computer Games Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators, Regional Abroad Moderators Posts: 15,183 Mod ✭✭✭✭Atavan-Halen

Banjo wrote: »
    Sorry elekid, peach and damo! I hope it's not true that I'd you die in someone else's town your game is over for ever!

No you just revert to the last save which is annoying.

I'll be opening my gates shortly. I also have the night owl thing in effect so shops will be open. Not that there's anything in them mind you.

But you have no princess peach dress... :'(

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,066 ✭✭✭elekid

I'm still intact anyway, thanks for being a great host. Seeing someones elses town was an eye-opening experience, I have a lot of work to do in mine :)

• Registered Users Posts: 5 Saybon

Loving this game!!!!! Would love to visit other houses, just to see if mine really is the worst.. Friend code : 3265-5334-2577 name: Saybon

• Registered Users Posts: 11,698 ✭✭✭✭Princess Peach

Otay I made the time to add all the codes from here, lots need to add me back!

4425–1875–8092

• Registered Users Posts: 312 ✭✭manicmonoliths

Sorry CC and Dave! Crashing seems to happen with 2 or more visitors! I'll leave the gate open if anyone wants to come back!

• Registered Users Posts: 2 aaronmcla

Okay so as many of you may know acnl is out today for europe! So we are going to need to get all the fruit, special item etc.

So this thread is for us irish to swap our codes and get down to some ac bidness!

Go for it!! :)

My code is... 2509-1257-1658 Name: MiniMoo:)

Never used games online and havnt a clue how codes work... i will find out as a go along prob be online later so the swapping can begin!

Hi there im new to this friend code stuff aswell I added you!
    Mine: 0259-0850-2303 name is Aaron

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 5,575 ✭✭✭AlanS181824

elekid wrote: »
    I've added everyone on this thread, please feel free to add me back
    You're added.

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lolme

Please add me! My FC is 2723-9238-8901 and my name is leslie :)x

• Registered Users Posts: 2 lolme

Will you add me whats your friend code?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,681 ✭✭✭Wolverine359

Added Aaron and lolme, mine is 1032-1223-9046, Justin.

• Registered Users Posts: 354 ✭✭lila44

lolme wrote: »
    Please add me! My FC is 2723-9238-8901 and my name is leslie :)x

added u! add me? 1048-8750-4470 ashy

• Advertisement

aaronmcla wrote: »
    Hi there im new to this friend code stuff aswell I added you!
    Mine: 0259-0850-2303 name is Aaron

hi!! added u - my FC is 1048-8750-4470, add me?

Saybon wrote: »
    Loving this game!!!!! Would love to visit other houses, just to see if mine really is the worst.. Friend code : 3265-5334-2577 name: Saybon

added u! my FC is 1048-8750-4470 :)

• Registered Users Posts: 10,485 ✭✭✭✭Banjo

Still waiting on add-backs from :
    Stalking Zebra
    Forever AC
    Evil Wonka
    CorkFeen
    DK224
    SilentSoul
    BlueShamrock
    Ceilin
    Saybon
    Ioime

BTW, ShaneU posted a great pic over in the AC:NL thread in Games, showing what insects and fish you want to catch by the end of the week before they disappear for a year.

I've reached my 100 friend limit, so haven't been able to add the most recent new posters. :(

I think I'm going to have to delete some of the old ones that never added me back.

• Registered Users Posts: 55,474 ✭✭✭✭Mr E

lila44 wrote: »
    added u! add me? 1048-8750-4470 ashy
    hi!! added u - my FC is 1048-8750-4470, add me?
    added u! my FC is 1048-8750-4470 :)

Lila - one post is enough. Everyone can see what you write, so there is no need to post the same thing 3 times. Thanks.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭miss_aisling

I think I'm going to have to delete some of the old ones that never added me back.

How do you delete people?

4tmlj3l.jpg
    I love this game :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 72 ✭✭miss_aisling

4tmlj3l.jpg
    I love this game :D

BUNNY HOOD! <3

BUNNY HOOD! <3
    It's my favourite clothes set ever!

• Advertisement

Still waiting on add-backs from :
    Stalking Zebra
    Forever AC
    Evil Wonka
    CorkFeen
    DK224
    SilentSoul
    BlueShamrock
    Ceilin
    Saybon
    Ioime

BTW, ShaneU posted a great pic over in the AC:NL thread in Games, showing what insects and fish you want to catch by the end of the week before they disappear for a year.

Just added you. name = Darren

Advertisement