Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Wicklow Way run from Marlay to Roundwood - July 6th.

Options
123457»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

The HM is on Monday meaning you can still do this on Saturday ;)

Do you think I've not thought of that?!?:D
    Come August i'll be into the speed work and looking for a decent time on the Monday so no 5hr+ runs through the Reeks will help with that!

Maybe I should stick to the long, slow stuff...??:pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,934 ✭✭✭career_move

belcarra wrote: »
    Come August i'll be into the speed work and looking for a decent time on the Monday so no 5hr+ runs through the Reeks will help with that!

Boo hiss that's no fun :(

• Closed Accounts Posts: 524 ✭✭✭b.harte

I'll start the thread then.
    It's a bank holiday weekend so sat or/and Sunday might be an option.
    I've organised (provisionally) a Mini-bus, max 14 , drop at start leg it back. :D
    I'll do up 2 routes so if the weather is poor there is a lower risk option as the reeks are a bit slippery :)

Bertie

• Registered Users Posts: 3,759 ✭✭✭belcarra

This trail run was one of my training runs for the Energia 24 hour race in Belfast yesterday.
    I managed just over 100miles which was the big target for me so over the moon with that!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,225 ✭✭✭DogSlySmile

belcarra wrote: »
    This trail run was one of my training runs for the Energia 24 hour race in Belfast yesterday.
    I managed just over 100miles which was the big target for me so over the moon with that!

Amazing stuff! Looking forward to the report!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,724 ✭✭✭Dilbert75

Fair dues Belcarra - that's some going alright. No wonder shorter stuff looks so easy for you.

• Registered Users Posts: 701 ✭✭✭PaulieYifter

Wonderful effort belcarra - nice one centurion as they say :)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,802 ✭✭✭statss

would there be much interest in doing this again this coming July?

• Registered Users Posts: 6,191 ✭✭✭PaulieC

I have 19th provisionally penciled in for Johnny Foxes to Glendalough with a few of the lads that did the WWR last weekend.

Advertisement