Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

British and Irish Lions vs Combined Country XV, Tues 11th June, 10.40 am, Sky Sports

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Lions getting sloppy

• Registered Users Posts: 24,184 ✭✭✭✭Buer

How is Murray playing?

Quite well. Linking well with his back line and popping up around the place. With that said, he's still not moving the ball away quickly enough to push himself ahead of Youngs, I think.

Another line out faff. Best throwing but not his fault. POC is the biggest issue in the line out. If he's not there, there's little in terms of a proper line out leader.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,857 ✭✭✭Spudmonkey

who_me wrote: »
    Any chance of Zebo getting any game on tour? North and Halfpenny seem almost certainties, Cuthbert sounds like he's doing poorly and Hogg's pace is hard to leave out.

(Still, can't wait to see his big cheesy grin when he arrives in Oz)

He's there, I thought I saw him in the stand beside the other lads.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,822 ✭✭✭✭JRant

Can't see BOD playing 80 today and making the Saturday team. 2 games in 5 days would be asking a lot of him.

"Well, yeah, you know, that's just, like, your opinion, man"

• Registered Users Posts: 5,937 ✭✭✭leakyboots

How is Murray playing?

Done very little wrong, knock on early in the game, made up for it with a chargedown, got a try, made one great break and has kept play ticking over. Good day at the office

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,234 ✭✭✭trouttrout

Toby F butchered a try, awful hands from Davies before that too

Well there's Faletau's test shot gone. Simple pop pass to SOB and Murray inside him for a walk into the line and he pops it to nobody.

• Registered Users Posts: 24,745 ✭✭✭✭molloyjh

Only half watching it (in work) and missed the first half, but the second half has been very sloppy from the Lions. Poor handling and poor passing in particular. Pretty disappointing tbh.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,906 ✭✭✭jamiedav2011

SOB lucky he got over there because in a 'real' game he would have been snagged and that should have gone.

• Registered Users Posts: 45,433 ✭✭✭✭thomond2006

Great tackle to stop BOD, SOB gets in.

• Advertisement

SOB is lucky he got that try, he had AWJ outside him

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

SOB lucky he got over there because in a 'real' game he would have been snagged and that should have gone.

Exactly. If he hadn't made the line, he'd (rightly) have been absolutely slated.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,892 ✭✭✭spank_inferno

Cheeky wink from o'Brien to McCartney

ah jaysus, just give it him!

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Come on give him the try.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,973 ✭✭✭19543261

Dont know how to really feel about this. Boring.

Barnes bigging up his lovechild Croft again

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Ah no try

What the hell was Davies at there? Awful pass, and that kind of distribution is the reason he won't be in the test side

• Registered Users Posts: 37,978 ✭✭✭✭irishbucsfan

Aww...

• Advertisement

So many handling errors. Sloppy from JD on that occasion. Kurtley Beale wouldn't have slapped that down and would have been under the sticks.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,337 ✭✭✭Dave_The_Sheep

Knock on? If it comes off his hand, hits no one else, then you kick it before it hits the ground, is that a knock on?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,533 ✭✭✭A2LUE42

Knock on? If it comes off his hand, hits no one else, then you kick it before it hits the ground, is that a knock on?

It hit the ground before he kicked it.

Another shocker from Rory.

• Registered Users Posts: 7,461 ✭✭✭Kiwi_knock

Come on Combined Country

• Registered Users Posts: 9,599 ✭✭✭matthew8

Another shocker from Rory.

Looked like it went straight through AWJ's hands.

Come on country, pushover try.

A2LUE42 wrote: »
    It hit the ground before he kicked it.

Doesn't matter anyway I think. Knock on is a knock on no matter if you kick it. Think it has to be a kick on purpose to be counted as a kick if you get what I mean.

Noooooooooo

Is Croft injured or something that he wasn't considered for today/

• Advertisement

Doesn't matter anyway I think. Knock on is a knock on no matter if you kick it. Think it has to be a kick on purpose to be counted as a kick if you get what I mean.

That is the case, but sometimes you can argue that it was an intentional kick and not a knock on that you kicked. In this case it hit the ground anyway.

Advertisement