Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Woman and their time of the Month

Options
13»

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,302 ✭✭✭**Vai**

I shouldnt laugh but that hilarious! Dog pants? Do you get them in a pet shop?

I find it hilarious and I have females dogs. They clean up after themselves actually. Must be an instinct from the long, long ago.

Having said that you do need to keep them off the furniture and have wooden floors.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,045 ✭✭✭✭gramar

My missus apologises for her moody behaviour in advance of her period.
    During her period she tells me that she wants to kill me but not to worry
    it's her hormones talking.

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

I shouldnt laugh but that hilarious! Dog pants? Do you get them in a pet shop?

Anyone else picturing a Dalmatian in a G-string......

See link if you dare.....http://bigmentaldisease.com/wp-content/uploads/2009/12/sexy-dog-3.jpg

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,390 ✭✭✭IM0

gramar wrote: »
    My missus apologises for her moody behaviour in advance of her period.
    During her period she tells me that she wants to kill me but not to worry
    it's her hormones talking.

I tell her I want to fuck her, but I tell her not to worry its my dick talking

• Registered Users Posts: 3,068 ✭✭✭Specialun

Yeah dog panties

There like normal panties just with holes in them for her tail

I cried with laughter when i saw herself put them on her.pink ones too

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 1,812 ✭✭✭Precious flower

Many atimes when my stomach has felt like it's being ripped apart and I'm are just trying to stop myself passing out/ vomiting (tbh that's the really bad times when I forgot to take Nurofen in time, Panadol is way too weak) I have very much wished to murder the people who are around me. Even if I have taken Nurofen in time it's just the generally crappiness, tiredness and slight nausea you feel that makes you miserable. :( You have no right to judge until you've experienced menstrual cramps!!!:p

• Registered Users Posts: 191 ✭✭Camrat

Many atimes when my stomach has felt like it's being ripped apart and I'm are just trying to stop myself passing out/ vomiting (tbh that's the really bad times when I forgot to take Nurofen in time, Panadol is way too weak) I have very much wished to murder the people who are around me. Even if I have taken Nurofen in time it's just the generally crappiness, tiredness and slight nausea you feel that makes you miserable. :( You have no right to judge until you've experienced menstrual cramps!!!:p

The painters are in........the pitch is flooded.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,207 ✭✭✭jaffacakesyum

I never even thought about animals having periods :eek: Do they really leave a trail of blood around the gaf? That's mad. Us women should start doing that :pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Bloody hell.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement